IGNORED

This and That (Where Great Conversations Are Happening)

Masterblaster

• ★ Administrators ★
1 hour ago, Scary Hair said:

Sorry I have not been around for anyone needing me  Last Night our Rabbit Thistle had to be rushed to the emergency vets . 

She passed across the rainbow bridge last night .

So we have had to make sure we took care off her now she has passed away ,

Now we have to keep an eye on her sister as she is not well either .

Give your Loved ones 2 legged and 4 legs a hug today as things can take a down turn so suddenly 

get well hug GIF

animals spooning hug GIF

so sorry 😥

• Like 4

• Replies 30.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Veum

• Basil

• Hollywood E Rock

• Fortis93

Top Posters In This Topic

right night all early night for me, goto go back to work tomorrow 😭 well not really but it doesn't half feel weird. its like the first day of a new job.

my workshop colleague is retiring and goto do a hand over as its his last day.

work out what is going and go from there. :D

actually be nice really to get my hands back on my tools and do some proper engineering again :D:D:D

@Hollywood E Rock edward was it same for you first day back?:D

its all good

basil :D

• Like 2

37 minutes ago, Basil said:

right night all early night for me, goto go back to work tomorrow 😭 well not really but it doesn't half feel weird. its like the first day of a new job.

actually be nice really to get my hands back on my tools and do some proper engineering again :D:D:D

its all good

WELL wishing YOU ALL the best   @Basil  YOU WILL BE FINE Relaxed Dog GIF by Jason Clarke

YES I know the new job feeling that is me tomorrow also .

Fed up for letting my line , department and Personnel manger know my interest in any extra hrs going ( apart from check outs  Calculate Figure It Out GIF by funk)

at Morrisons this is by the way for the last 2 years , yes you read it right 2 years .

So found myself 16 hrs a week fit in the middle job ., 8 week probation period so for now I am 3 job Nellie

3 GIF by memecandy.

• Like 2

4 hours ago, Scary Hair said:

Sorry I have not been around for anyone needing me  Last Night our Rabbit Thistle had to be rushed to the emergency vets . 

She passed across the rainbow bridge last night .

So we have had to make sure we took care off her now she has passed away ,

Now we have to keep an eye on her sister as she is not well either .

Give your Loved ones 2 legged and 4 legs a hug today as things can take a down turn so suddenly 

@Scary Hair

giphy.gif

• Like 3

50 minutes ago, Basil said:

its all good

When I finally got the message to return to work my thoughts & feelings where more like this

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

• Haha 2

@cypheria078 @Hollywood E Rock

Hey guys! I would like to know how do you rate Lenticulars from Nova Media??

I just have Kick Ass Lenticular and let’s say it’s not super amazing. I don’t know if they intended to do it like super sutil or something but it doesn’t “pop” at all... 🙄

Also @Pbsw23

What do you think?? 😬😬

Edited by LeGonze
  • Like 2
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, LeGonze said:

I just have Kick Ass Lenticular and let’s say it’s not super amazing. I don’t know if they intended to do it like super sutil or something but it doesn’t “pop” at all... 🙄

What do you think?? 😬😬

@LeGonze

When I hear collectors talk about them their sometimes hit or miss depending on the release. 

I'm personally a Lenticular junkie so I always like their Lenticulars especially the John Wick releases.

With that said though I did really love their Full Slip for John Wick 3. 

As for as the new Group Buy goes I think the Lenticular is the stronger of the two, but Beauty Shots don't always capture the detail of the final product.

That's why now I just get the One Clicks because having slips in hand is the best way to decide whats the best option to your own personal eye & taste.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

16 minutes ago, Hollywood E Rock said:

@LeGonze

When I hear collectors talk about them their sometimes hit or miss depending on the release. 

I'm personally a Lenticular junkie so I always like their Lenticulars especially the John Wick releases.

With that said though I did really love their Full Slip for John Wick 3. 

As for as the new Group Buy goes I think the Lenticular is the stronger of the two, but Beauty Shots don't always capture the detail of the final product.

That's why now I just get the One Clicks because having slips in hand is the best way to decide whats the best option to your own personal eye & taste.

Yeah! The Lenti design looks awesome!!

And to be honest I really really like the SB. Simple but that Metalic Green looks awesome. I will definitely give it a shot! 

Thanks man!! 😃😉

By the way... Do we know if the SB has some embossing/debossing?? 😬😬

• Like 3

7 minutes ago, LeGonze said:

Yeah! The Lenti design looks awesome!!

And to be honest I really really like the SB. Simple but that Metalic Green looks awesome. I will definitely give it a shot! 

Thanks man!! 😃😉

By the way... Do we know if the SB has some embossing/debossing?? 😬😬

You're welcome, Not sure yet if the Steelbook will have embossing/debossing. Haven't seen anything yet about full design details.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Another morning, another day, another opportunity to be stronger than before! Psychos HAPpY 
Masculine MONDAY

Spoiler

deZUL1n.jpg

J3AaTq4.jpg

N1xvhld.jpg

g8d4h1Q.jpg

tXbXP3B.jpg

57S1aAs.jpg

pn3BqJe.jpg

rlJ67An.jpg

1KgW5lz.jpg

Rfu6Rr9.jpg

wIH1AFD.jpg

yK54PBk.jpg

MK8qv1g.jpg

BC29Ewr.jpg

Good Morning Psychos! I hope everyone is doing well & ready to take on the new week! Here’s to everyone having a Marvelous Monday!

giphy.gif

• Like 2
  • Sad 1

3 hours ago, LeGonze said:

Also @Pbsw23

What do you think?? 😬😬

Well, As you know I’m a BIG Nova fan, but given that all of mine are FS it’s pretty pointless asking me mate 😂👍🏼 I don’t think I have ever seen a Nova Lenti in hand. 

• Haha 4

1 hour ago, Pbsw23 said:

Well, As you know I’m a BIG Nova fan, but given that all of mine are FS it’s pretty pointless asking me mate 😂👍🏼 I don’t think I have ever seen a Nova Lenti in hand. 

I only have 2 lentis and one of them is Nova's Reservoir Dogs. Settled on this one since didn't really like any of the FS. it's quite nice, actually 🙂

• Like 6