IGNORED

This and That (Where Great Conversations Are Happening)

Masterblaster

• Replies 30.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Veum

• Basil

• Hollywood E Rock

• Fortis93

Top Posters In This Topic

3 hours ago, RileyLad said:

I used to be a one edition guy....

Normally going for the DL or maybe a SL ( I do choose a FS if the artwork is the best to choose from but 90% of the time I grab a lenti)

Like you say £50-£65 on one edition is expensive. 

I'm guilty of leaving most of my stuff sealed as by the time you get a premium in hand you've either seen it at cinema or on sky movies. Also it's partly due to the fact it will loose some of its value too as a reason for me to leave it sealed. Only open the ones I know I could never sell or live without.

But since joining MP and talking to like minded awesome people you can just get pulled into the passion of having a complete awesome set. I've been pushing the OCs a bit more....

I used to just get one edition to cover the board and get at least one premium of all the films I like. Now I have to be a bit more picky and sometimes miss something that I kinda like in order to get a OC of a film I really truly love. 

Sorry this reply is late mate... but I've been back at work since the 13th of May. There's been a lot of health and safety changes due to covid (for the best) and its making life a lot harder work for me, and to be honest I'm knackered. But I saved this for when I had time to reply properly. 

I do admire how you can remain sensible and are happy sticking to just the one edition. And also someone who can give a opinion and not be phased about the s**tstorm that it gives off 😂😂

8dx7Q9AXiMM24.gif.d0abc72362cf14a7d550d916a432918d.gif

But I'll be there to make eat your words when the day finally comes when you choose a DL over a FS 😅🤣😜😜😜

Rest assured, I still struggle with some level of psycho within me when I realise I own around 5 different editions of most Marvel movies 😂 And I do have Sealed editions on the shelf for the same reason that I’ve watched it recently, but eventually they do all get opened. I want to enjoy it fully and look at the internals. I guess I look at it as I may as well just buy a print of the slip cover if I never open it. 

As Ive said before, I do own DL’s, but pretty sure I have never opted for one over a FS 💪🏼😂

Edited by Pbsw23
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

4 minutes ago, RileyLad said:

And there's me thinking your a die hard FS fan boy!!! 😂🤣😂🤣

un1u5EN4iCGaY.gif.9cc4f3c50bb0c0e85a9a338dc754972d.gif

Good lad 😁👍

Presuming you mean the filmarena and blufans marvel DL's - nice 👌 

Just did a quick count check 😂 The only Lenti’s I own are where a FS wasn’t released.

FA XL Spiderverse (SL)

BF Thor Ragnarok (DL)

BF Dr. Strange (DL)

BF Venom (DL)

Kimchi GotG Vol.2 (SL) 

Kimchi Iron Man (SL)

The only oddity is the FA Spiderverse, because I had to get a BF edition for the WEA. With Spiderverse, I just jumped in blind and that was what we all ended up with. 😂 Needless to say, none of them (Except IM) are on my display shelves as I have a Fullslip of them all from other GB’s 😁👍🏼

• Like 2

27 minutes ago, Benoit46 said:

@Hollywood E Rock...

frustrated world cup GIF

It's monday....

Doctor Who Reaction GIF

9 minutes ago, extantsrevenge said:

Just came to check out the ladies from @Hollywood E Rock after all the sad news regarding the FA GBs and then I realize we have Monday

sad face GIF

so no ladies

sad tobey maguire GIF

sorry michael caine GIF

Don’t worry my friends Tuesday will definitely be more beautiful than today 😂😂😂

• Haha 6

A hot day with a lot of work. It doesn't always mix well. Especially when you are in front of a computer a few centimeters from the window where you see people walking down the sidewalk in shorts, or with their bags on the way to the beach.

CYLvW3C.gif

Yes, life is cruel. There are days when a true man needs to buy a collector's edition in order to keep walking.

;) 

Have a nice day!

Edited by Casiusco
  • Like 1
  • Haha 3

19 minutes ago, Casiusco said:

A hot day with a lot of work. It doesn't always mix well. Especially when you are in front of a computer a few centimeters from the window where you see people walking down the sidewalk in shorts, or with their bags on the way to the beach.

CYLvW3C.gif

Yes, life is cruel. There are days when a true man needs to buy a collector's edition in order to keep walking.

;) 

Have a nice day!

basil xD 

• Haha 2