IGNORED

This and That (Where Great Conversations Are Happening)

Masterblaster

• Replies 30.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Veum

• Basil

• Hollywood E Rock

• Fortis93

Top Posters In This Topic

7 hours ago, Grendel said:

So um, @Basil I love your Welcome NA new members post guiding them here but. ah...

I guess it's true, you Brits still think of us Canucks as 'Colonials', eh?

Well I figure, why else the small "c" in "canadian' titling your post?

Ya know, it won't take much in the midst of a covid-crisis for us "hewers of wood and drawers of water" to rip up that Confederation document and pull a 1776 on yer arse!  🤡

Hey @Grendel I’ve noticed that myself long before those posts as they have always hinted that Yanks are also well...

lost GIF by South Park  founding fathers old people GIF by Ashlyn Anstee

Edited by Veum
  • Haha 2

4 hours ago, Grendel said:

So um, @Basil I love your Welcome NA new members post guiding them here but. ah...

Ya know, it won't take much in the midst of a covid-crisis for us "hewers of wood and drawers of water" to rip up that Confederation document and pull a 1776 on yer arse!  🤡

er genuinely no had not realised i had used a small c and not a capital C for Canada in the title.

a mishap on my part for that i apologise, it has now been corrected.

you are now at correct lettering and status i hope?

all the best

basil 👍

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

5 hours ago, Grendel said:

Ah... so ... you want Independence for a lower case C ... worse things have happened for lesser crimes....😆🤣🤣...

• Haha 4

@Grendel 

IF it had have been ME posting you could have gotten a Kicking k GIF

ricky gervais laughing GIF

5 hours ago, RileyLad said:

Morning Psychos......

E5E740F2-9C53-44F5-A6DC-81EE71F6C71B.gif.7fe245e78ed65800ee4809a08eaf12f1.gif

Great news....

New Manta Lab website has updated their cover photo...... 😁😍👍

A05BD8F0-1A80-4E88-BA73-1C2EDDEDE273.thumb.png.6b472e8be1ea50740ff125752b92ac58.png

Once Upon A Time In Hollywood Is Coming 🙌😁

Im getting a hint of booty GIF Thumbs Ok GIF by Coiso

• Haha 4

25 minutes ago, Hollywood E Rock said:

Another morning, another day, another opportunity to be stronger than before! Psychos HAPpY

WET Wednesday

Hide contents

zfsRE1P.jpg

huqFFRS.jpg

3C7ucGe.jpg

hMtJYAj.jpg

sEyvfAd.jpg

pemkaWl.jpg

V13NGtb.jpg

ltX3jEp.jpg

MWb8KjK.jpg

bwpgS70.jpg

1VrEsVO.jpg

C8HDmds.jpg

Good Morning Psychos! I hope everyone is doing well today! Here’s to everyone having a Wonderful Wednesday!

giphy.gif

well edward you getting a dab hand at this wet wednesday thing, think in fact this maybe becoming my favourite day of the week:D

its a nice way to wake up on a wednesday morning, when half asleep 👍

hope everyone is having a nice safe day

all the best

basil 👍

• Like 4

39 minutes ago, Basil said:

well edward you getting a dab hand at this wet wednesday thing, think in fact this maybe becoming my favourite day of the week:D

its a nice way to wake up on a wednesday morning, when half asleep 👍

hope everyone is having a nice safe day

all the best

basil 👍

@Basil

Oh yeah my friend I really have been finding some good pictures to represent the day!

giphy.gif

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2
  • Haha 1

Afternoon everybody hope you's are all well, not very nice in my neck of the woods today so housework and chill lol. Get me chores done haha. 

Just been flicking through the comments in the German room seems there is some sort of problem with Filmarena. 

Surely packages can't just vanish and they say not our problem. I might of misread some of the comments but it looks like that was what was said. I'm a massive FA fan myself so hopefully it's just a case of they've been mixed up and will turn up soon enough 🙏🙏🤞🤞

• Like 3

1 hour ago, Robertm89 said:

Afternoon everybody hope you's are all well, not very nice in my neck of the woods today so housework and chill lol. Get me chores done haha. 

Just been flicking through the comments in the German room seems there is some sort of problem with Filmarena. 

Surely packages can't just vanish and they say not our problem. I might of misread some of the comments but it looks like that was what was said. I'm a massive FA fan myself so hopefully it's just a case of they've been mixed up and will turn up soon enough 🙏🙏🤞🤞

i read in german fac bit forenhase loosing the will with it saying hes getting to the point where i think he said hes thinking of jacking it all it because of all these issues,

trouble is FA always been up there own abit this just goes to prove how they feel, dont give a stuff about anyone. yet jan back in the day would sort things out.

basil 👍

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2
  • Sad 1

5 minutes ago, Basil said:

i read in german fac bit forenhase loosing the will with it saying hes getting to the point where i think he said hes thinking of jacking it all it because of all these issues,

trouble is FA always been up there own abit this just goes to prove how they feel, dont give a stuff about anyone. yet jan back in the day would sort things out.

basil 👍

Don't sound like a good situation at all, I hope it gets resolved for all. Funny that Jan always seems pretty active on social media and friendly when people are asking questions. Obviously not this time around. 

• Sad 1

2 minutes ago, Robertm89 said:

Don't sound like a good situation at all, I hope it gets resolved for all. Funny that Jan always seems pretty active on social media and friendly when people are asking questions. Obviously not this time around. 

what i got was from google translate but doesnt sound good, what i think you have to remember is that fac got split down to forenhase for german and forgot who does rest now so.

in the bigger picture you will prob find he is now not ordering that much compared to before.

so i suspect the back up has dropped plus add in covid its all a bad mix for all shipping world wide as well.

but i do know @Scary Hair in the past has had boxes turn up months later, she nevers let go.

so it maybe a simple process of wait and see. think thats all that can be done atm.

no shipping is running right in the world now they are all stretched beyond belief

but i hope andre gets it sorted, i think it will, think members need to be a bit understanding here in this case.

basil 👍

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Basil said:

what i got was from google translate but doesnt sound good, what i think you have to remember is that fac got split down to forenhase for german and forgot who does rest now so.

in the bigger picture you will prob find he is now not ordering that much compared to before.

so i suspect the back up has dropped plus add in covid its all a bad mix for all shipping world wide as well.

but i do know @Scary Hair in the past has had boxes turn up months later, she nevers let go.

so it maybe a simple process of wait and see. think thats all that can be done atm.

no shipping is running right in the world now they are all stretched beyond belief

but i hope andre gets it sorted, i think it will, think members need to be a bit understanding here in this case.

basil 👍

🤞😇

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Robertm89 said:

41 minutes ago, Basil said:

basil 👍

35 minutes ago, Robertm89 said:

24 minutes ago, Basil said:

basil 👍

Well Lads this fossil has been around a while and can even remember a small outfit called Film arena Starting with a little Neich Horror movie  called As Above So Below 100 steelbook print run and a 100 Amray print run .

Now as much as I like FA realises and when they get one right its RIGHT 

Jan I have found over the years to be a complete and utter donkey GIF .  I avoid him on the socials as it seems more that poop GIF comes out of his keyboard . That is my opinion only by the way .

The shipping at the moment is a bit of a pain in the bum .  As always most of it is hit the phone and talking spongebob squarepants GIF and hope who ever is on the other end has there ears open .

Things are taking longer yes however its a case of TRY and stay as Zen as possible  stressed sylvester the cat GIF.

Yep like in the real world sometimes its harder than others to stay patient and relaxed with it all . Ill take slow and steady delivery any time over wham bam throw it about with no regard .

• Like 1