IGNORED

This and That (Where Great Conversations Are Happening)

Masterblaster

• Replies 30.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Veum

• Basil

• Hollywood E Rock

• Fortis93

Top Posters In This Topic

On 4/8/2020 at 8:21 AM, extantsrevenge said:

Yes, getting all of them.

130 Okay to have all Fast movies in FAC line, 131 don't care much about that, I did not even wanted to see this movie after 1 was rather bad. 132 okay (which reminds me still have to see this 😳). 133 Awesome 😍, 134 movie bad, but need it for the complete FAC X-Men Set. So I would say okay plan for the next releases. But I really want them to continue the Disney stuff, they have listed so many, but I wonder when we will finally see those.

Excuse Me Reaction GIF by Mashable

🤣🤣IMG_8044.jpg.ec5928becf6e90231a5b9f954c1a5c06.jpg😮 😮

• Like 1
  • Haha 5

10 hours ago, Grendel said:

^^ No buddy I did not.

I don't know what I've done in my settings to cause this, they LOOK right to me.

I might ask @extantsrevenge later to have a look  for me and see where I've goofed.

TYVM for checking on me...🙂

personally say @deckard99 is more than likely your man, i don't deal too much with email notifications directly as want a clean inbox but hes right into it and will have more of an understanding than me. also IF there are account specific issues hell be able to feed back to john directly.

grendal i am presuming you tried the tutorial in the tutorial section?

sorry ken 👍

basil :)

Edited by Basil
  • Like 6

8 minutes ago, Trianna said:

YellowishNewConey.gif

What's up?

yes morning trianna and on that gif above i thought i shall fulfill that roll you have bestowed upon us.

by having a quick google and look what i found for you xD 

watch it is very funny even think the blonde ladys attitude could be you but in a fun way, see if you can work out what i'm on about.:D

basil :D

• Haha 4

• ★ Administrators ★
15 hours ago, Grendel said:

^^ No buddy I did not.

I don't know what I've done in my settings to cause this, they LOOK right to me.

I might ask @extantsrevenge later to have a look  for me and see where I've goofed.

TYVM for checking on me...🙂

@Grendel did you try the steps here? Let me know if that helps.

• Like 2

You know folks, I was listening to these fellows & they discussed the deaths that have happened around the world from Jan. 1 2020 - Apr. 1 & you would not believe the deaths from other diseases/health issues such as:

250,000 deaths from the Flu

100,000+ from sexual diseases

over 1 million from smoking cancer 

I know covid - 19 is real bad for some peeps, but not like this comparably... just WOW overwhelming for me! 😔 

Edited by Veum
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, Veum said:

You know folks, I was listening to these fellows & they discussed the deaths that have happened around the world from Jan. 1 2020 - Apr. 1 & you would not believe the deaths from other diseases/health issues such as:

250,000 deaths from the Flu

100,000+ from sexual diseases

over 1 million from smoking cancer 

I know covid - 19 is real bad for some peeps, but not like this comparably... just WOW overwhelming for me! 😔 

Still Covid is still new and already has a extreme high death toll especially in the last month and for most of the other diseases there is a cure or a vaccine. I trust the experts and scientists that they can evaluate which measures we should take...they have studied it and if they advice is to stay home to contain the spread, I think we should listen.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 2

@Trianna with you on this the single biggest problem of this illness is how fast is spreads, and by staying in when anyone does need a hospital you cannot get a bed and not be left for dead.

thats it in its nut shell. today just now on the telly 938 people dead in the uk in 24hrs. and its up each day. i honestly dont think trump has got a clue on it yet he will 2 weeks from now, mark these words.

i just been back from picking the wife up in the car there and back.

but i have seen loads of people outside like there all on holiday down by beach where i live. people dont seem to get we are not on holiday.

and its the idiots down the beach that will spread it further and screw up the health system.

i for one hope we do what france announced this morning no exercise whatsoever outside.

think that be quickest way to get things in check personally.

be a real pain for everyone ive been self isolating about 2 weeks now and on my own is very boring each day. till i see my wife in the evening.

but people goto follow the rules or more people will die look at italy as one example. if in doubt.

basil 👍

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Confused 1

1 minute ago, Basil said:

@Trianna with you on this the single biggest problem of this illness is how fast is spreads, and by staying in when anyone does need a hospital you cannot get a bed and not be left for dead.

thats it in its nut shell. today just now on the telly 938 people dead in the uk in 24hrs. and its up each day. i honestly dont think trump has got a clue on it yet he will 2 weeks from now, mark these words.

but i have seen loads of people outside like there all on holiday down by beach where i live. people dont seem to get we are not on holiday.

and its the idiots down the beach that will spread it further and screw up the health system.

i for one hope we do what france announced this morning no exercise whatsoever outside.

be a real pain for everyone ive been self isolating about 2 weeks now and on my own is very boring each day. till i see my wife in the evening.

but people goto follow the rules or more people will die look at italy as one example. if in doubt.

basil 👍

Yeah every death which could have been prevented with just staying away from people/inside is one too much. It's not about preventing Covid completly because eventually everyone will get it but to flatten the curve and prevent hospitals from getting overloaded.

Also not everyone gets tested for Corona and not everyone shows symptoms so you can't just say "well I feel fine and the sun is shining so I'm going outside anyway".

Corona Stay Home GIF by INTO ACT!ON

• Like 3
  • Thanks 2

29 minutes ago, Basil said:

basil 👍

@Basil

I do not agree w/you on our Pres. Trump he is not the one socializing or responsible for this virus 🦠... he is doing the best he can w/what he has been givin’ hey, it is the dumb peeps “dumbing down of America”

Coronavirus: US COVID-19 deaths top 1,939 in last 24 hours

America has at least 401,166 confirmed infections with 12,936 deaths

Edited by Veum

well when you say they have been turning 4 or 5  big uk conference centeres in this country to mass cv wards creating over 10,000 beds to cope with it all, shows how bad it is.

involving everyone from the army to contractors last few weeks.

and bear in mind we have a very good nhs and every single operation has pretty much been stopped and changed to cv beds those wards and thats not enough that says it all, plus if the likes of boris johnson can get it with all the protection he has around him. trump or anyone else can as well.

basil 👍

Edited by Basil
  • Like 1

1 minute ago, Veum said:

@Basil

I do not agree w/you on our Pres. Trump he is not te one socializing, it is the dumb peeps “dumbing down of America”

Coronavirus: US COVID-19 deaths top 1,200 in last 24 hours

America has at least 337,072 confirmed infections with 9,633 deaths

They are saying that Trump is down playing how serious this is. He is only doing what he’s being advised to do, and is trying to get recognition for his re-election campaign. He doesn’t give a crap what happens to us, he just wants to say he got us through it, and get a pat on the back. I’m personally tired of listening to him go on Television and act like he’s a doctor. Everytime  he goes on T.V. And opens his mouth I lose a brain cell. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

1 minute ago, RAK said:

They are saying that Trump is down playing how serious this is. He is only doing what he’s being advised to do, and is trying to get recognition for his re-election campaign. He doesn’t give a crap what happens to us, he just wants to say he got us through it, and get a pat on the back. I’m personally tired of listening to him go on Television and act like he’s a doctor. Everytime  he goes on T.V. And opens his mouth I lose a brain cell. 

I may be in the minority and I'm a brit so don't watch all of his interviews etc. But I find he comes across well. He's ballsy. Not afraid to say what other people won't. Shuts those bullshit reporters up. Because it really did come from CHINA 🤣🤣 

Sorry outsiders perspective haha. 

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

Just now, Robertm89 said:

I may be in the minority and I'm a brit so don't watch all of his interviews etc. But I find he comes across well. He's ballsy. Not afraid to say what other people won't. Shuts those bullshit reporters up. Because it really did come from CHINA 🤣🤣 

Not disagreeing with that, but if he would of not been downplaying this as a flew when it started to spread, been proactive instead of reactive it wouldn’t be as bad here right now. He’s is always going on T.V. Acting like he’s a doctor.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 2

1 minute ago, RAK said:

Not disagreeing with that, but if he would of not been downplaying this as a flew when it started to spread, been proactive instead of reactive it wouldn’t be as bad here right now. He’s is always going on T.V. Acting like he’s a doctor.

Like I say I'm not fully up to speed but that don't sound good, I've only really been following what's been happening here. Hopefully it gets better soon mate. It's not a good situation. You are still getting people saying well X amount of more people die with the flu, which people shudnt use as an example. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Confused 1

19 minutes ago, RAK said:

I’m sick & tired of peeps bad-mouthing our Pres. You know why peeps in Europe & elsewhere do not like him huh? It is b/c he is not giving those countries anymore handouts money 💴 wise as his awful predecessor(s) did nuff said!😉

17 minutes ago, Robertm89 said:

Finally an outsider that has some common sense, that is my friend @Robertm89 🙌... it is hard to believe LOL 😂 

best friends bff GIF

Edited by Veum
  • Haha 3

1 minute ago, Robertm89 said:

Like I say I'm not fully up to speed but that don't sound good, I've only really been following what's been happening here. Hopefully it gets better soon mate. It's not a good situation. You are still getting people saying well X amount of more people die with the flu, which people shudnt use as an example. 

Yeah I wish this thing would pass, so we all can get back to our normal lives. But I don’t think this is going to go away anytime soon. But it drives me nuts was watching the news last night, and they were showing police breaking up social gatherings across the states. 

• Like 5
  • Haha 1

4 minutes ago, RAK said:

Yeah I wish this thing would pass, so we all can get back to our normal lives. But I don’t think this is going to go away anytime soon. But it drives me nuts was watching the news last night, and they were showing police breaking up social gatherings across the states. 

Those peeps should not have been socializing in the first place, huh!😉

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1