IGNORED

This and That (Where Great Conversations Are Happening)

Masterblaster

🥤 Mail Call today!🤠 🎬

0656A3E1-BB4F-4625-8283-D1F7292C3CE3.gif.06ab9e7c55e69b808c9fa9587a867e10.gif

🎞

NOVA MEDIA

BLU-RAY / Rambo: Last Blood FULL SLIP LE (700 NUMBERED)

BLU-RAY / Rambo: Last Blood LENTICULAR FULL SLIP LE (700 NUMBERED)

EBAY.com

BABY DRIVER LENTI (KIMCHIDVD)

BATMAN GOTHAM KNIGHT 📀 SB/DVD

KANOJO X KANOJO X KANOJO X

AMZ.com

DRIVE ANGRY BD

BRAWL IN CELL BLOCK 99 BD

THREW IN A COUPLE OFF HARDCOPY WESTERNS 🤠

WILD BILL/DODGE CITY

6343BBB9-3D7A-4180-8689-22C687050C3C.thumb.jpeg.487d8eef7563c382fac5b523f4bdb7f6.jpeg

MVD

DVD’S 📀

LYCAN 

THE VELOCIPASTOR

ELSTREE 1976

SPOCK

BD’S

SHADOWBUILDER

MORTUARY

BLACK EAGLE

RESURRECTING THE CHAMP

SHORTCUT TO HAPPINESS

NIGHTHAWKS

ANGEL TOWN

BASIC INSTINCT 2

6CB188EB-55E3-4BFB-9AA4-06625806C280.thumb.jpeg.a59bfee345361087dc8a644a35762d2b.jpeg

BD’S

THE BIG WHITE

RAVEN

FIND ME GUILTY

THE VAULT

HUDSON RIVER MASSACRE

AUTUMN IN NEW YORK

MALEVOLENCE

MALEVOLENCE 2 BEREAVEMENT

MALEVOLENCE 3 KILLER

DVD📀 

GOLDEN TEMPLE AMAZONS

761109F7-84E3-46FA-948B-0D934EA22DCA.thumb.jpeg.f5b8fa22d4835cb531041ab5f8e8f84e.jpeg

WALMART.COM

STAR WARS THE RISE OF SKYWALKER 4K UHD/BD (ONLY AT WALMART EXCLUSIVE)

STAR WARS THE RISE OF SKYWALKER 4K UHD/BD (WALMART COLLECTOR’S EDITION)

9F76BC0B-B16B-44B2-8B17-64927C2472ED.thumb.jpeg.4e04aff52c2eab5ac4d8714e1e422f5d.jpeg

Edited by Veum
  • Like 4
  • Thanks 1

• Replies 30.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Veum

• Basil

• Hollywood E Rock

• Fortis93

Top Posters In This Topic

3 hours ago, RAK said:

DB290F10-F5B2-4555-BEBC-FDE49ADEFE71.jpeg

congrats @RAK this is the 7000 post on the nail in the english room, so well done m8 and keep going. we slowly catching up with the other rooms xD

its taking a while but we like british rails old slogan 'we are getting there' xD

basil 👍

Edited by Basil
  • Like 1
  • Haha 4

19 hours ago, atomicblonde said:

Ade it has been forever!!!! So happy to see a familiar friendly face on here. I'm doing well! How are you doing? I hope you're staying safe and things are great with you. I was happy to see you in my notifications :D

Yes... one of the OG ladies around here (well this version, I wasn't on 1.0, didn't find MP until this one) along with Ann but I've been away due to life and what not 😛  I also lost my partner in crime on here due to his IRL and what have you... Pouring one out for Mr. 45Caliber as we speak.

Thanks for the warm welcome! I've seen your posts around the site while lurking and thinking you're a great addition to MP. :)

I'm gonna try to pop on more because I'm bored with all of this quarantine stuff and I'm super behind lol

@atomicblonde

GREAT to see you back posting and YOU will catch up , you have worked so long and hard towards where you want to be .

A  little thing like a world wide pandemic of biblical proportions will not stop you Loading Hug GIF by MOODMAN

• Like 5

9 hours ago, Veum said:

🥤good morning here, good day there... Veum here!🤠

HAPPY SATURDAY!🙂

CF7828D9-8B73-44C8-AF2D-2AB5F27211DA.thumb.jpeg.b43d390dfd010fd68743e86facf096ca.jpeg

FOLKS, I hope you have a safe & healthy day/night... We might expect Here tonight image.gif.3cfc900d7aac968a8d9ba1b62019b25f.gif: A strong evening t-storm; storms can bring downpours, damaging winds and even an isolated tornado tonight & 

Nearly 40 million Americans brace for severe weather outbreak, tornado threat

By Alex Sosnowski, AccuWeather senior meteorologist

Updated Mar. 28, 2020 5:26 AM

In addition to the typical risks of damaging winds, hail and isolated tornadoes, forecasters say flash flooding will also be a significant concern.

Close to 40 million people may be at risk for severe thunderstorms over the central United States as a volatile weather pattern unfolds into Saturday, and AccuWeather meteorologists say some of the storms will be capable of spawning strong tornadoes.

The situation may become especially dangerous with as the severe weather outbreak reaches its peak during Saturday afternoon and evening, then the risk of strong tornadoes will be the highest.

The main severe weather threat will arise as a storm system, which will unleash snow in the Rockies, emerges from the region and tracks northeastward across the Plains and then the Upper Midwest.

image.jpeg.750f77bc4e794b8338b06a359f9c8755.jpegI

THAT DOG IS SO ME 

Valentines Day Love GIF by BREAD TREE

That like any other severe weather event is not what anyone needs right now .

LOVE and HUGS to anyone facing anything like that that picture up .

Not been about much our Chinchilla is not much better and and usual when anything is under the weather l I am sat watching him stressing . So IF im not about or quiet you know why .

• Like 3

morning all reminder to the peeps from the UK Clocks have now changed in the night we all on British summer time :D

the first bit of the year when it marks its actually getting nicer. for a change xD

and the sun is shining beautifully here on the south coast today and very blue skys.

so time for a song me thinks :D

basil B|

• Like 3

6 minutes ago, Basil said:

morning all reminder to the peeps from the UK Clocks have now changed in the night we all on British summer time :D

the first bit of the year when it marks its actually getting nicer. for a change xD

and the sun is shining beautifully here on the south coast today and very blue skys.

so time for a song me thinks :D

basil B|

Good morning to all my English friends. @Basil hopefully the loss of an hr. Sleep doesn’t put a damper on your day.

• Like 2

8 minutes ago, RAK said:

Good morning to all my English friends. @Basil hopefully the loss of an hr. Sleep doesn’t put a damper on your day.

no its sunday morning woke at 9.10  this morning thats why its good that they change time in the early hours, only slight pain is going around the house and changing all the clocks by 1 hour.

and as its sunday its nice lazy day today.

basil :D

• Like 3

22 minutes ago, Basil said:

morning @Hollywood E Rock

this is for you as you not woken up yet :D

you need to watch it trust me 👍

@Basil

This video just gave me morning anxiety because it made me realize that we shouldn’t be just getting prepared for the robot war, we should be getting prepared for this too

giphy.gif

• Haha 3

20 minutes ago, Hollywood E Rock said:

@Basil

This video just gave me morning anxiety because it made me realize that we shouldn’t be just getting prepared for the robot war, we should be getting prepared for this too

giphy.gif

think you over thinking it edward, its not all bad well in that case here's some decent music to calm you down and i'm sure @R1s1ngs0n would agree on this front

Edited by Basil
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 2

2 minutes ago, Scary Hair said:

@Trianna @Veum THANK YOU we have to concentrate on healing and making sure the rest of the tribe are coping . SO far so good just crazy robert crumb GIF  on them like that gif

Well ALL be alright is just raw right now  Heart Love GIF by swerk

@Scary Hair, I definitely know how this feels, like when our 2 dogs we had from pups died at about 11 yrs. old for both, I cried like a little one for a long while (when I think of them today they gave me so much love 💕 unconditionally that I still miss them after these many yrs. later, it still hurts somewhat 😢).

lonely dumb and dumber GIF

• Like 2
  • Sad 1

9 minutes ago, Veum said:

@Scary Hair, I definitely know how this feels, like when our 2 dogs we had from pups died at about 11 yrs. old for both, I cried like a little one for a long while (when I think of them today they gave me so much love 💕 unconditionally that I still miss them after these many yrs. later, it still hurts somewhat 😢).

lonely dumb and dumber GIF

He was born here had the babies from Day 1 . we had only had there mum a week before she had the 3 kits . 

Its a good job she came here with us we kept them and love them all otherwise the life they would have had I would dread to think 

Stacker was the oldest of the 3 and always been the strongest of them all thats part of WHY the WTF with us  ,

THAT UP IN BOLD IS WHY IT HURTS SO MUCH IS TRUE UNCONDITIONAL LOVE Ghost Hug GIF

• Like 5