IGNORED

This and That (Where Great Conversations Are Happening)

Masterblaster

• Replies 30.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Veum

• Basil

• Hollywood E Rock

• Fortis93

Top Posters In This Topic

31 minutes ago, Masterblaster said:

Empty already ?

I have not even started our Sale yet LOL

Alot are like that though , empty pockets... me included !

Take care

John

I would imagine especially you having empty pockets @Masterblaster John since there were a couple idiots who jumped ship on the HDZ LOTR sets

• Sad 5

🥤 Top of the day to ya, going to be 🌤️ 🥶 here my friends… good day there Veum here❣️🙏:)🤠 🍵🧋

Warm Up Fireplace GIF

DAY

39°Hi
RealFeel® 26°
Cold
RealFeel Shade™ 24°
Very Cold 11/30 Windy and much colder with clouds giving way to some sun; expect travel delays and isolated power outages; secure loose objects
  • Like 3

10 hours ago, ajames212 said:

Wow. This was the best multiverse movie of the year. They explained how they travel in the verse gave you great characters and family ties. Love the fantasy elements.  Loved it. Now I see what the hype was about. 

I agree. They did a much better job than any MCU film, imo. It has humor, heart, action, really just a little bit of everything.

I keep going back and forth as to whether EEAAO or Marcel is my favorite A24 film from the past year. They are very different films so it's hard to compare, ha. 

• Like 3

1 hour ago, GuyIncognit0 said:

I agree. They did a much better job than any MCU film, imo. It has humor, heart, action, really just a little bit of everything.

I keep going back and forth as to whether EEAAO or Marcel is my favorite A24 film from the past year. They are very different films so it's hard to compare, ha. 

Let's hope that there will be a premium for this film. 👍

• Like 1

22 hours ago, BreakBeatDJ said:

WHAT WOULD YOU DO . . . .

I found an eBay seller who was legit.

All steels 50%.

Black Friday deal 10% off of that.

$10 off on orders over $100.

With free shipping.

So, I started buying in batches of $100

The next day, I had buyers remorse.  I only really wanted about 1/3 of the titles.  The sale and the $100 challenge weakened me.

I emailed, canceled many of these orders.  They do it. Refund given, it shows up as cleared and cancelled.

This morning I get shipping notice for ALL the orders, even the ones I cancelled.

Easy answer - email them, let them know about the mistake, return the one's I cancelled . . . and that's what I did.

But, curious if anyone has had something like this happen.  Any interesting twists or turns?  Any freebie stories worth sharing?

I've had that happen before, and l just contact them and let them know what happened. I always send it back, unless they tell me to keep it. If it's a keeper, I give it away to someone else to help them out.

Happy Wednesday All!

• Like 3

Well now its No One Tumbleweed GIF

Time all the Americans gone to bed and not an English man in this room at all 🙄

@extantsrevenge can we get the name of the room changed to the American room???

No point flogging this dead horse no more, I'm now German 🥳🥳🥳

With exception of football 😁😁😁

That's still English 🥳🥳🥳

Basil 👍

• Haha 8

I got back from a work trip yesterday, and it never ceases to amaze me how cultural differences make people see things differently. Even the simplest things, which for some may be evident and indubitable, for others may be the opposite. Even reaching an unexpected level.

We usually take too many things for granted.

And I remembered our beloved community, so heterogeneous, so international.

We are lucky. In any other context, with so many people from so many different places and cultures, we would have uncomfortable problems every day. Real problems.

Maybe the fact that this is a community to enjoy, and not to win something or compete, makes everything a little easier.

At least that is my position. I come here to relax and to have fun. For problems, there are enough outside. ;) 

• Like 5

4 minutes ago, nathan_s82 said:

Good Morning Psychos, and Happy Thursday! I'm awake @Basil!

No that's good to hear nathan 👍

The issue is same each day gets to about9.30am to 10.30am

Everyone from states goes to bed usually and not one member from uk is about at all.

Everyone that pops heads in english wise disappears because it always gets so quiet.

And that really is the issue no ones fault from America everyone needs sleep 👍👍👍

But the English room this is not.

Only thing English in here is we talk it.

Really its american room last at least year.

And no matter what you do all the English disappear.

Unfortunately this room has NO growth potential from an English point of view

As long as people can join the gbs with no envolment same will carry on, which is a crying shame.

It works like this imho

1. Germans highly social highly polite

Like talking to each other

2.french polite and will spare you there time where they can and friendly

3. American friendly like goofing around having fun

4. English spare time where they can and friendly but so few in english it cant be sustained not enough numbers.

Anyway hope you and wife and kids are good nathan👍👍👍

I'm in middle of project of minute sorting our cabinet lights at moment 

Bought lights but they not quiet what they should be, like glue tape missing on back of led tape.

So going to have to modify to profile rail and maybe rewire the leads as not long enough to go between shelves.

Good job I'm electronics tech back in the day, think soldering iron have to come out.

I'll make it all work just but more time 👍👍👍👍

• Like 5