IGNORED

This and That (Where Great Conversations Are Happening)

Masterblaster

• Replies 30.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Veum

• Basil

• Hollywood E Rock

• Fortis93

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi Psychos!

I hope you have had/are having a great day.

Mondays use to be a bad day for a lot of people, but in summer everything has another smell, isn't it?

I love it.  Especially the smells of the city at the end of the day, the wind, the sea nearby, the flowers. That calm, and that peace.

It is that even a Monday shines more. But no, let's not fool ourselves, it's still Monday! :D 

• Like 4

Good morning, everybody.

In Spain the 4K steelbooks of "Th Northman" and "Elvis" have unleashed the craze, and even in preorder here... they were sold out in all the relevant stores in a few minutes.

It has been impressive. It doesn't usually happen this way, at least not that fast.

And that makes me think... is nobody really going to release a collector's edition of these two movies?

If any retailer is looking for titles that can sell well, and offer good figures, here are two good candidates. ☺️

In addition, in both cases, thinking about designing something original, or from a aesthetic point of view, both can give good opportunities....

• Like 6
  • Thanks 1

Good morning/afternoon everyone.

Today I have been seeing what a Spanish collector has made, creating his own customized edition of the "Indiana Jones" quadrilogy.

I like it. Hopefully one day something like this will be distributed with some very cool accessories. 

Even if it's not like this, "Indiana Jones" has a lot of possibilities when it comes to offering something interesting.

DSC06534(1).jpg?width=1920&height=1080&f

DSC06560(1).jpg?width=1920&height=1080&f

DSC06562(1).jpg?width=1920&height=1080&f

Credits to authors: this custom edition was made by Elcuate04, published in a spanish community called Mundodvd with pictures by Trek.

Edited by Casiusco
  • Like 7

🥤 Top of the day to ya, going to be ️  my friends…good day there Veum here❣️🙏:)🤠 

95°Hi
RealFeel® 104°
Quite Hot
RealFeel Shade™ 100°
Hot
7/20 Mostly sunny, hot and humid with a thunderstorm in spots this afternoon; caution advised if outside for extended periods of time

Heat Advisory

Wednesday, July 20, 1:00 PM EDT

Wednesday, July 20, 8:00 PM EDT

Wednesday Morning GIF by MOODMAN

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Casiusco said:

Today I have been seeing what a Spanish collector has made, creating his own customized edition of the "Indiana Jones" quadrilogy.

I like it. Hopefully one day something like this will be distributed with some very cool accessories. 

Even if it's not like this, "Indiana Jones" has a lot of possibilities when it comes to offering something interesting.

Credits to authors: this custom edition was made by Elcuate04, published in a spanish community called Mundodvd with pictures by Trek.

Holy crap! That is awesome! And here I am just thinking about trying to get custom slips made for the new steelbooks... Clearly I am not aiming high enough! 🤣🤣🤣

Thanks for sharing this, @Casiusco!

• Like 4
  • Haha 1

39 minutes ago, Casiusco said:

This can be 3-D Printed I’m sure. I wonder if a template exists online or if he just did his own thing? Either way, after the print, you sand it and spray paint it gold! I might look into something like this after the fifth film is released. 

• Like 3

Awards

6 minutes ago, damships said:

This can be 3-D Printed I’m sure. I wonder if a template exists online or if he just did his own thing? Either way, after the print, you sand it and spray paint it gold! I might look into something like this after the fifth film is released. 

I forgot all about 3D printing. LOL

I'm becoming a Luddite in my old age apparently.

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, MikeH5856 said:

I forgot all about 3D printing. LOL

I'm becoming a Luddite in my old age apparently.

Oh, trust me. Me too. 😂 But my brother is a graphic designer. He 3-Prints stuff a lot. He would know more than I would. He 3-D Printed a Batarang for me a few weeks back. It was a tiny one, but he’s shown me crazy huge things people have printed. I’ll ask him about this! 

• Like 4

Awards

1 minute ago, damships said:

Oh, trust me. Me too. 😂 But my brother is a graphic designer. He 3-Prints stuff a lot. He would know more than I would. He 3-D Printed a Batarang for me a few weeks back. It was a tiny one, but he’s shown me crazy huge things people have printed. I’ll ask him about this! 

Cool! Keep us posted!

• Like 4