IGNORED

This and That (Where Great Conversations Are Happening)

Masterblaster

• Replies 30.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Veum

• Basil

• Hollywood E Rock

• Fortis93

Top Posters In This Topic

🥤 Top of the day to ya, going to be ️ hot 🥵 my friends…good day there Veum here❣️🙏:)🤠
99°Hi

109°
Dangerous Heat
RealFeel Shade™ 105°
Quite Hot
7/5 Very hot and humid with clouds and sun; a dangerous thunderstorm this afternoon; thunderstorms can bring hail and damaging winds

Wondering Oh No GIF
  • Like 4

🥤 Top of the day to ya, going to be ️ hot 🥵 my friends…good day there Veum here❣️🙏:)🤠
99°Hi

109°
Dangerous Heat
RealFeel Shade™ 105°
Quite Hot
7/5 Very hot and humid with clouds and sun; a dangerous thunderstorm this afternoon; thunderstorms can bring hail and damaging winds

Wondering Oh No GIF

SORRY DP
Edited by Veum
  • Like 5

14 hours ago, damships said:

I, unfortunately, have had COVID for the last 2 days. Feeling a bit better today though. But probably not going to feel good again when my wife finds out LOTR is invoicing soon. 

Lord Of The Rings Yolo GIF by Mashable

Boy it looks like we have quite a lot of sickies amongst us, I hope you start feeling better soon!

I’m still trying to get an MRI appointment, I need them to call me back to schedule, yeesh!!

• Like 5

14 hours ago, damships said:

I, unfortunately, have had COVID for the last 2 days. Feeling a bit better today though. But probably not going to feel good again when my wife finds out LOTR is invoicing soon. 

Lord Of The Rings Yolo GIF by Mashable

Oh no! Hope you feel better soon, man. I've had it twice, but at least the second time was easier having already been through it once, along with being fully vaxxed and boosted. Get plenty of rest. You'll need all the energy you can get for the beating your wife's gonna give you! 🤣

• Like 5

10 hours ago, Basil said:

@damships can beat you covid offering (get well soon btw 👍)

my parents both got it together this week just getting over it now

dad 83 mum 75 luckily they have lots of vaccine injections so thank god it was a heavy cold only dread to think what they would have been like had they NOT had the vaccine, doesn't bear thinking about.

Doctor Nurse GIF by himHallows

basil 👍

Glad to hear they got through it okay!

My daughter woke up feeling ill this morning and she just tested positive 😬. We've decided to call this the "birthday virus" since I tested positive the night before my birthday in May and now my daughter is positive on my wife's birthday...ugh. I wouldn't be shocked if I wind up with it for the second time in two months as I hear this variant is known for getting around immunity. We'll see I guess.

Anyway, hope everyone has a great Tuesday!

• Like 1
  • Sad 5

2 hours ago, GuyIncognit0 said:

My daughter woke up feeling ill this morning and she just tested positive 😬. We've decided to call this the "birthday virus" since I tested positive the night before my birthday in May and now my daughter is positive on my wife's birthday...ugh. I wouldn't be shocked if I wind up with it for the second time in two months as I hear this variant is known for getting around immunity. We'll see I guess.

Ugh, my condolences brother! That sucks. Keep staying optimistic! It definitely helped a lot when I'd watch movies or just have conversations with the wife. I hope she recovers safely and quickly! 

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

Awards

4 hours ago, Veum said:

Boy it looks like we have quite a lot of sickies amongst us, I hope you start feeling better soon!

I’m still trying to get an MRI appointment, I need them to call me back to schedule, yeesh!!

Imaging appointments are always a hassle! So obnoxious to get done. It was nightmare scheduling a CT scan for me last year. I hope they schedule you soon. And thank you for the kind wishes sir! 

• Like 4

Awards

12 hours ago, GuyIncognit0 said:

this going to sound nasty but not meant that way, it may be better if you all have it get it out of the way.

its what we used to do when a nasty cold went around all have it then build up some of your own immunity.

my folks i had to tell them my dad was like counting down the five days before he could go out.

i had to point out he could not go out till the whole house was clear e.g. my mum.

he was a real pain in the backside because he got the itch to get back out and me and my mum had to stop him stupid sod.

hope you are all feeling better soon👍

basil :D

• Like 4

7 hours ago, Basil said:

this going to sound nasty but not meant that way, it may be better if you all have it get it out of the way.

its what we used to do when a nasty cold went around all have it then build up some of your own immunity.

my folks i had to tell them my dad was like counting down the five days before he could go out.

i had to point out he could not go out till the whole house was clear e.g. my mum.

he was a real pain in the backside because he got the itch to get back out and me and my mum had to stop him stupid sod.

hope you are all feeling better soon👍

basil :D

My wife has essentially been hoping to get it for this very reason - to "get it out of the way". She didn't pick it up when I had had it but I'll be shocked if she doesn't get it this time. Our daughter was up half the night and my wife had to lay down next to her for most of it. Of course, now she says she doesn't want it, ha. 

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

49 minutes ago, GuyIncognit0 said:

My wife has essentially been hoping to get it for this very reason - to "get it out of the way". She didn't pick it up when I had had it but I'll be shocked if she doesn't get it this time. Our daughter was up half the night and my wife had to lay down next to her for most of it. Of course, now she says she doesn't want it, ha. 

HA! Good luck to you all. Fingers crossed for a safe and speedy recovery for your daughter and your wife's eventual infection. 🤣

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1