IGNORED

This and That (Where Great Conversations Are Happening)

Masterblaster

50 minutes ago, Cornrow said:

My manta lab interstellar DL fell from the bookshelf this morning..💔 no one touched it, it just fell off by itself😂 such a relief that crease is small and other editions are fine😭

20220514_085555.jpg

Dear @Cornrow

First, I'm really sorry about the accident with that DL "Interstellar" edition. That hurts, and it upsets a lot. We treat our editions with all the care and affection, and when one of them suffers damage... it's a disappointment. Sorry!

Second... let's see... "Interstellar"... you saw the movie, right?

And the books or editions of your library, of your shelves, move by themselves, and some fall...

What does that sound like to you?

Do you know Morse?

If you need help to save the world, count on us!

The MP Team! ;) 

• Haha 6

• Replies 30.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Veum

• Basil

• Hollywood E Rock

• Fortis93

Top Posters In This Topic

24 minutes ago, Casiusco said:

Dear @Cornrow

First, I'm really sorry about the accident with that DL "Interstellar" edition. That hurts, and it upsets a lot. We treat our editions with all the care and affection, and when one of them suffers damage... it's a disappointment. Sorry!

Second... let's see... "Interstellar"... you saw the movie, right?

And the books or editions of your library, of your shelves, move by themselves, and some fall...

What does that sound like to you?

Do you know Morse?

If you need help to save the world, count on us!

The MP Team! ;) 

I'm getting goosebumps right now🤯

I'm ready😎 now someone's gonna send me a signal through that watch right?😆

20220514_192758.jpg

• Haha 5

50 minutes ago, Cornrow said:

I'm getting goosebumps right now🤯

I'm ready😎 now someone's gonna send me a signal through that watch right?😆

20220514_192758.jpg

Great, I see you're ready. ;) 

You are someone wise. For sure.

That's why they want to talk to you.... and I don't drop anything. :D 

I think it's clear that it can't be a coincidence that it moved on its own and "Interstellar" fell. Coincidences doesn't exist.

I suppose that in the future they will be probably thinking that I'm an idiot: they trying to save the world, and me making jokes in the middle, making you to loose your time, when in reality they want to talk to you asap...

In case you want to practice with Morse. There are very useful on-line translators. 

.... .. / -.. ..- -.. . .-.-.- / .. / .-- .- ... / --. --- .. -. --. / - --- / - . .-.. .-.. / -.-- --- ..- / .... --- .-- / - --- / ... .- ...- . / - .... . / .-- --- .-. .-.. -.. --..-- / -... ..- - / .. / .--- ..- ... - / ... .- .-- / -.-- --- ..- .-. / -.-. --- .-.. .-.. . -.-. - .. --- -. --..-- / .- -. -.. / .. / . -. -.. . -.. / ..- .--. / .--- --- .. -. .. -. --. / .... .- .-.. ..-. / .- / -.. --- --.. . -. / -... ..- -.-- .. -. --. / --. .-. --- ..- .--. ... .-.-.- / .. .----. ...- . / -... . . -. / ... --- / -... ..- ... -.-- --..-- / .. / ..-. --- .-. --. --- - / - --- / ... .- ...- . / - .... . / .-- --- .-. .-.. -.. --..-- / .- -. -.. / .. - .----. ... / --- ...- . .-. .-.-.- / -... -.-- / - .... . / .-- .- -.-- --..-- / ... --- .-. .-. -.-- / .. / -.. .-. --- .--. .--. . -.. / .-..-. .. -. - . .-. ... - . .-.. .-.. .- .-. .-..-. --..-- / .. / .--- ..- ... - / .-- .- -. - . -.. / - --- / ... . . / .. ..-. / .. - / .-- .- ... / .-.. . -. - .. -.-. ..- .-.. .- .-. / --- .-. / ..-. ..- .-.. .-.. / ... .-.. .. .--. .-.-.- / - --- / -.-. --- -- .--. . -. ... .- - . / -.-- --- ..- .-. ... . .-.. ..-. --..-- / -.-- --- ..- / ... .... --- ..- .-.. -.. / -.- -. --- .-- / - .... .- - / -.-- --- ..- / .... .- ...- . / - --- / -... ..- -.-- / .- ... / -- ..- -.-. .... / .--. .... -.-- ... .. -.-. .- .-.. / ..-. --- .-. -- .- - / .- ... / -.-- --- ..- / -.-. .- -. .-.-.- / .-- .... . -. / - .... . / .- .--. --- -.-. .- .-.. -.-- .--. ... . / --- ..-. / - .... . / -. . - .-- --- .-. -.- / .- .-. .-. .. ...- . ... --..-- / - .... --- ... . / .-- .... --- / .... .- ...- . / -.-. --- -. - . -. - / .. -. / .--. .... -.-- ... .. -.-. .- .-.. / ..-. --- .-. -- .- - / - .... .- - / - .... . -.-- / -.-. .- -. / .-. . -. - / .-- .. .-.. .-.. / -... . / - .... . / -. . .-- / -... .. .-.. .-.. .. --- -. .- .. .-. . ... .-.-.- / - .... .- - .----. ... / .-- .... -.-- / .-- . / -. --- / .-.. --- -. --. . .-. / .-.. --- ...- . / . .-.. --- -. / -- ..- ... -.- --..-- / -. --- .-- / .-- . / .-.. --- ...- . / ...- . ..- -- .-.-.- / --- .... --..-- / .- -. -.. / -.-- --- ..- / -.- -. --- .-- / - .... .- - / .. - .----. ... / .- / .-.. .. . ---... / . .- - .. -. --. / -.. . .-.. .. -.-. .. --- ..- ... / - .... .. -. --. ... / .. ... / -. --- - / -... .- -.. / ..-. --- .-. / -.-- --- ..- .-. / .... . .- .-.. - .... --..-- / .-- .... .- - .----. ... / -... .- -.. / .- .-. . / ... .- .-.. .- -.. ... --..-- / .-. ..- -. -. .. -. --. / .-- .. - .... --- ..- - / -. . . -.. --..-- / .- -. -.. / .-.. .- -.-. -.- / --- ..-. / ... . -..- .-.-.-

Edited by Casiusco
  • Haha 3

2 hours ago, Cornrow said:

My manta lab interstellar DL fell from the bookshelf this morning..💔 no one touched it, it just fell off by itself😂 such a relief that crease is small and other editions are fine😭

20220514_085555.jpg

Oh my! Nothing worse than seeing of of our media "children" get hurt. Guess you will have to open that one up.

• Like 4

48 minutes ago, Casiusco said:

You are someone wise. For sure.

That's why they want to talk to you....

So true, I'm quitting my part-time job next week because someone just told me how to become a billionaire. It's no time to work🙃

And saving the world... maybe someone else in the future will find a more clever one to do it instead😁

• Haha 3

4 hours ago, Cornrow said:

20220514_085555.jpg

@Cornrow so sorry to hear about you damage to your Interstellar DL 😞 

Was it those ghosts👻 👻 👻 

GIF by Ghostbusters ghostbusters GIF

3 hours ago, Cornrow said:

I ordered them immediately😁 i should have used it earlier😂

Screenshot_20220514-183253_Samsung Internet.jpg

If you want to show us your finished shelving when you have them! 🙌

• Haha 2

5 hours ago, Basil said:

just heads up hd zeta batman vs superman invoice coming this weekend thru to mon-tues they all goto be paid within 72hrs so john can sort shipping with hdzeta as they want to get ready to ship us out first i believe.

so we all going to be poor again xD 

especially mike xD 

Episode 12 Snl GIF by Saturday Night Live

basil xD 

@Basil I thought you designated my “new” name 😂 

Breaking Bad GIF Venum

Venom 2 Yes GIF by Venom Movie

Cracking Up Reaction GIF by MOODMAN

• Haha 3

Just gotta vent since I'm soooo freaking annoyed right now! Best Buy sent out my order with Femme Fatale, Beverly Hills Cop II, and Escape from New York, and it was supposed to be delivered today. Even woke up to a nice Out For Delivery notification in my email! But, since my postal carrier is a complete freaking idiot (usually they give all our mail to one of our neighbors, on the off chance they bother to deliver it at all), and instead of delivering the package with the rest of today's mail, I got a nice notice from Best Buy saying that my package has been returned!!!!

Jim Carrey Scream GIF

So, I've re-ordered everything from Amazon since they have their own delivery fleet and the odds are low that my movies would be coming through the dummies at my local post office. Now I just have to hope that USPS is actually able to deliver the returned shipment so I can get my refund! Not that I'll be holding my breath given the incompetence at my branch. 

Channel 9 Reaction GIF by Married At First Sight Australia

And of course they're now closed for the day, since it's almost 8PM on a Saturday, and they're closed tomorrow. So aggravating.

Inside Out Reaction GIF by Disney Pixar

• Sad 7

• ★ Administrators ★
41 minutes ago, MikeH5856 said:

Just gotta vent since I'm soooo freaking annoyed right now! Best Buy sent out my order with Femme Fatale, Beverly Hills Cop II, and Escape from New York, and it was supposed to be delivered today. Even woke up to a nice Out For Delivery notification in my email! But, since my postal carrier is a complete freaking idiot (usually they give all our mail to one of our neighbors, on the off chance they bother to deliver it at all), and instead of delivering the package with the rest of today's mail, I got a nice notice from Best Buy saying that my package has been returned!!!!

Jim Carrey Scream GIF

So, I've re-ordered everything from Amazon since they have their own delivery fleet and the odds are low that my movies would be coming through the dummies at my local post office. Now I just have to hope that USPS is actually able to deliver the returned shipment so I can get my refund! Not that I'll be holding my breath given the incompetence at my branch. 

And of course they're now closed for the day, since it's almost 8PM on a Saturday, and they're closed tomorrow. So aggravating.

Oh man! If this is an ongoing thing I'd file a complaint with the post office and keep escalating it until you get some action. 

• Like 5

• ★ Administrators ★
1 hour ago, MikeH5856 said:

Jim Carrey Scream GIF

Incredibly infuriating to say the least.   We’ve had problems with all package delivery services in our neck of the woods…I’ve had packages returned, disappear be delivered to the wrong address the whole gamut.   

Sometimes I consider just getting a box at the post office for packages…but I’m still an optimist.  And lazy. 

• Like 5

6 minutes ago, Gary K said:

Incredibly infuriating to say the least.   We’ve had problems with all package delivery services in our neck of the woods…I’ve had packages returned, disappear be delivered to the wrong address the whole gamut.   

Sometimes I consider just getting a box at the post office for packages…but I’m still an optimist.  And lazy. 

Haha, yeah, I hear ya. I do keep hoping they’ll give our route to somebody competent, but I doubt it. That’s about as optimistic as I get! 😂😂😂

Larry David Reaction GIF

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

2 hours ago, MikeH5856 said:

Jim Carrey Scream GIF

1 hour ago, Gary K said:

57 minutes ago, MikeH5856 said:

Haha, yeah, I hear ya. I do keep hoping they’ll give our route to somebody competent, but I doubt it. That’s about as optimistic as I get! 😂😂😂

Larry David Reaction GIF

I feel for ya and always sorry to hear about poor service as most of my fellow carriers were excellent and hard working. We have had some good carriers delivery to us here in our countryside. 🏤 

I was a letter carrier for 35 years and I can tell ya they don’t make mail carriers like when I started. I was a real hard/conscientious worker from day 1 until I retired (sometimes I would have to work 10-12 hr. days 6 days a week 😪). I could have worked longer but we had some real butt-heads in charge that knew nothing so I opted out instead of continuing a little longer(most management has no clue of what carriers go through or how to set-up & keep an 8 hour route they just pile on to the better carriers work-load & there were/are some loafers that they never disciplined the way they should have… isn’t that the way life is, the more honest and harder worker you are the more work-load they give you so unfairly.)! 😉

GIF by Giffffr

It was extremely crueling at times, like I’ll never forget the blizzard here of ‘78 — that January 30 inches of snow fell on the city. There was a 61-day stretch with at least one inch of snow cover. Then, February had the coldest temperature for a month on record. Wind speeds consistently were at 35 miles an hour, with gusts near 55 mph.

I really don’t know how I survived that year but I was a strong willed young whippersnapper! 😜

image.jpeg.8f99e76e22bd2d4d9f4fad13900f91a0.jpeg image.jpeg.71333269bc05139a08d37fe05453e448.jpeg

valentine ts GIF

Edited by Veum
  • Like 6
  • Thanks 1

38 minutes ago, Veum said:

I feel for ya and always sorry to hear about poor service as most of my fellow carriers were excellent and hard working. We have had some good carriers delivery to us here in our countryside. 🏤 

I was a letter carrier for 35 years and I can tell ya they don’t make mail carriers like when I started. I was a real hard/conscientious worker from day 1 until I retired (sometimes I would have to work 10-12 hr. days 6 days a week 😪). I could have worked longer but we had some real butt-heads in charge that knew nothing so I opted out instead of continuing a little longer(most management has no clue of what carriers go through or how to set-up & keep an 8 hour route they just pile on to the better carriers work-load & there were/are some loafers that they never disciplined the way they should have… isn’t that the way life is, the more honest and harder worker you are the more work-load they give you so unfairly.)! 😉

GIF by Giffffr

It was extremely crueling at times, like I’ll never forget the blizzard here of ‘78 — that January 30 inches of snow fell on the city. There was a 61-day stretch with at least one inch of snow cover. Then, February had the coldest temperature for a month on record. Wind speeds consistently were at 35 miles an hour, with gusts near 55 mph.

I really don’t know how I survived that year but I was a strong willed young whippersnapper! 😜

image.jpeg.8f99e76e22bd2d4d9f4fad13900f91a0.jpeg image.jpeg.71333269bc05139a08d37fe05453e448.jpeg

valentine ts GIF

I don’t know if it’s the area I’m living in now or what, but the service definitely ain’t what it used to be. The apartment complex we lived in a decade ago had, hands-down, the best mail carrier of my life. Even growing up in my hometown, things weren’t too shabby. But the last few years have just gotten worse and worse, and I know COVID isn’t helping any. I’m wondering if they have a different carrier on Saturdays then Monday-Friday; that’s when it seems worst of all.

• Like 4

10 hours ago, MikeH5856 said:

I don’t know if it’s the area I’m living in now or what, but the service definitely ain’t what it used to be. The apartment complex we lived in a decade ago had, hands-down, the best mail carrier of my life. Even growing up in my hometown, things weren’t too shabby. But the last few years have just gotten worse and worse, and I know COVID isn’t helping any. I’m wondering if they have a different carrier on Saturdays then Monday-Friday; that’s when it seems worst of all.

Unfortunately I think it is the way of the world in all industries today and going fwd. 😢 

The generation before mine was the “greatest” generation that had the BEST/HARDEST workers IMHO! 🙌

• Like 5

11 hours ago, MikeH5856 said:

I’m wondering if they have a different carrier on Saturdays then Monday-Friday; that’s when it seems worst of all.

They most likely do have a different carrier on Saturday. Routes have 1 scheduled day off per week. So it sounds like you regular carrier works Monday - Friday and a CCA or RCA fills in on Saturday. The best way to fix this is by filling a complaint directly on the usps website, that way there is a official record of the complaint and it is seen by multiple people including the postmaster. 

Is it just packages that’s a issue on Saturdays? Or is it the mail as well? 

• Like 3