IGNORED

This and That (Where Great Conversations Are Happening)

Masterblaster

8 hours ago, MikeH5856 said:

Man, I'm getting itchy for a new premium to arrive! I've got several invoices paid off, but I want to buy more older titles that'll arrive on my doorstep soon. I need a quick infusion of cash so I can get another item from the end of the year sale. And I'm kicking myself for not going with the one-click HDZeta Batman v Superman instead of the DL, and now I'm wondering if I maybe just keep an eye out for an empty box on eBay if it'll fit my copy along with the MantaLab DL because I don't really need that many copies of this flick and.... Gah! This crap is addicting!

scratching chappelles show GIF

mike it looks like its time to just go sell one of your kidneys xD 

homer simpson surgery GIF

Cracking Up Lol GIF

basil xD 

• Haha 7

• Replies 30.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Veum

• Basil

• Hollywood E Rock

• Fortis93

Top Posters In This Topic

On 5/12/2022 at 9:46 AM, Veum said:

🥤🤠 looks fantastic @damships I know you are very busy with it! :)

do you have a designated place for a/your theatre room? 🧐 

Hey @Veum! Home theater will be in the family room near the kitchen. The plan a year or two from now would be to install a projector and screen that lowers down and goes back up with the remote. And have someone professionally install my speakers with the wire running through the ceiling (I could possibly do this myself). I would also like to purchase some more Atmos speakers as I only have two for the ceiling right now. 

Unfortunately, there’s no dedicated basement. 😭 I know you needed another secret place to stash all of your premiums. But it’s a no go. 😂

• Like 5

Awards

Hope everyone is well! I’m moving into the new house this Thursday!!! Going to take the weekend to unpack. Then just a few days to clean my current place out and have someone clean the carpets.

June 1st everything will be done with my current place and I can finally go back to regular life. 

Damn I miss getting on here! I’m glad everyone is doing well and everyone is still active!!! 

I’ll be back to flood this with Nolan Simp posts and Batman posts soon. 😈 

heath ledger film GIF by hoppip

• Like 7

Awards

3 minutes ago, damships said:

Hope everyone is well! I’m moving into the new house this Thursday!!! Going to take the weekend to unpack. Then just a few days to clean my current place out and have someone clean the carpets.

June 1st everything will be done with my current place and I can finally go back to regular life. 

Damn I miss getting on here! I’m glad everyone is doing well and everyone is still active!!! 

Good luck! Best of luck with the new house 🏠 

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

Awards

hello, i have a question that i hope you might be able to help me with. 

my friend has been collecting FAC almost since the beginning, until now he has almost all editions (i think that only "as above so below" and "wolf of wall street" are missing; but we need to check it carefully; not all of them have the same collecting number) + all black barons editions, all of them are sealed. now he decided to sell it completely. and here comes the question - how to do it? he will probably try to list it completely on ebay with personal pick-up only but i think that this would be extremely difficult to find such a buyer. i suppose that many collectors already have plenty of FACs and will not be willing to buy these editions again. another way is to list each items separately but this would require a lot of listings and decision if go with buy-it-now or auction (maybe this will depend on specific edition, some could be great for auctions). this would bring much more work (e.g. with shipping) and i believe that plenty of editions that are not so attractive will not sell. 

right now he is not in a hurry to sell it quickly, so he may end up with listing it completely as 1 ebay listing and wait for several weeks/months and if it will not sell, he will try something else. 2 or 3 years ago he offered it as a set on some facebook page but he had no luck with it. 

what would you suggest to do? thanks everybody for their opinion 🙂

• Like 4

1 hour ago, guri008 said:

my friend has been collecting FAC almost since the beginning, until now he has almost all editions (i think that only "as above so below" and "wolf of wall street" are missing; but we need to check it carefully; not all of them have the same collecting number) + all black barons editions, all of them are sealed. now he decided to sell it completely. and here comes the question - how to do it? he will probably try to list it completely on ebay with personal pick-up only but i think that this would be extremely difficult to find such a buyer. i suppose that many collectors already have plenty of FACs and will not be willing to buy these editions again. another way is to list each items separately but this would require a lot of listings and decision if go with buy-it-now or auction (maybe this will depend on specific edition, some could be great for auctions). this would bring much more work (e.g. with shipping) and i believe that plenty of editions that are not so attractive will not sell. 

right now he is not in a hurry to sell it quickly, so he may end up with listing it completely as 1 ebay listing and wait for several weeks/months and if it will not sell, he will try something else. 2 or 3 years ago he offered it as a set on some facebook page but he had no luck with it. 

This is tricky, I think ebay, mercari, offerup and just selling apps would be the best way to sell them with the best value!

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Awards

3 hours ago, guri008 said:

Right here goes :D

Personally list them individually with a starting price he would be happy to let go but also generates great interest and hopefully a bidding war at the same time.

The rarer ones they will fighting over tooth and nail.

Also set the auction up for at least 2 maybe 3 weeks, that way people not checking in all the time will have a chance to bid.

And I would do 1 at a time in that order.

Also sell the rarest ones last after everything else.

I would also ship worldwide you then open up the market for deeper pockets. Like rich Americans xD

Also with all purchases full tracking and complete photos of them in the box and box sealed with tracking numbers on them that is part insurance for you and your customer 

Also parcel insurance is a must value of the goods.

And put that in the listing no exceptions

Yes alot of work but should get you best price and cleared out at the same time.

Also set your prices to high to start with you limit people bidding

Get them on the hook let them fight it out sure you will win

Also allow for paypal fees and conversion rates is a must

All the best

Hope it helps

Basil 👍

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1

2 hours ago, Basil said:

Right here goes :D

Personally list them individually with a starting price he would be happy to let go but also generates great interest and hopefully a bidding war at the same time.

The rarer ones they will fighting over tooth and nail.

Also set the auction up for at least 2 maybe 3 weeks, that way people not checking in all the time will have a chance to bid.

And I would do 1 at a time in that order.

Also sell the rarest ones last after everything else.

I would also ship worldwide you then open up the market for deeper pockets. Like rich Americans xD

Also with all purchases full tracking and complete photos of them in the box and box sealed with tracking numbers on them that is part insurance for you and your customer 

Also parcel insurance is a must value of the goods.

And put that in the listing no exceptions

Yes alot of work but should get you best price and cleared out at the same time.

Also set your prices to high to start with you limit people bidding

Get them on the hook let them fight it out sure you will win

Also allow for paypal fees and conversion rates is a must

All the best

Hope it helps

Basil 👍

thank you so much for your ideas 🙂

all this depends on my friend's priority - to get rid of it or to make as much profit as possible. the best would be if all will be sold with a profit but that is not possible, i think. i believe that if he was selling it gradually (lets say 10 items each 1-2 weeks; when each week will contain 1, 2 or 3 fantastic items), the profit from these rare items will be higher than the possible loss from less attractive titles. 

btw, today i counted how many editions were released by FA. i counted each edition that was available separetely to get (so e.g. "spider-man: homecoming" i counted as 6 editions - edition 1, edition 2, edition 3, maniacs box (= edition 4), edition 5A (steelbook only), edition 5B (steelbook only)) - it is 308 FAC and 37 BB (some small mistakes are possible :-)). it is a huge number! 

thanks again.

• Like 2

9 hours ago, damships said:

Congrats @damships

• Like 2

9 hours ago, damships said:

Congrats, man! Gotta give those premiums a proper home and start ordering some more! 🤣

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Well, after the last month's worth of invoices, I've only got 3 group buys that are still outstanding and awaiting payment (AI from Broad Nation, and two from CineMuseum). Phew! Man, it feels great to have those paid off. I expect the upcoming Manta Lab releases will be help refill the queue in short order! Presumably, anyway; I may have to hedge my bets and hope there's stock left over for wee little regulars like me. 🤣 🤣🤣

• Like 4

21 minutes ago, MikeH5856 said:

Well, after the last month's worth of invoices, I've only got 3 group buys that are still outstanding and awaiting payment (AI from Broad Nation, and two from CineMuseum). Phew! Man, it feels great to have those paid off. I expect the upcoming Manta Lab releases will be help refill the queue in short order! Presumably, anyway; I may have to hedge my bets and hope there's stock left over for wee little regulars like me. 🤣 🤣🤣

Mayday, Mayday…

Meme Reaction GIF by Tyler For the month of May! 😰

TDK DL BLUFANS, BvS IMAX DL HDZETA, Spider-Man NWH Lenti B WEET (USA), Jaws Combo BS CM, OUATIH Combo BS CM, OUATIH Lenti CM, OUATIH  FS CM…

200.gif

Edited by Veum
  • Like 3
  • Haha 3