IGNORED

This and That (Where Great Conversations Are Happening)

Masterblaster

• Replies 30.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Veum

• Basil

• Hollywood E Rock

• Fortis93

Top Posters In This Topic

28 minutes ago, StrikerEureka79 said:

Hello everyone long time no speak. 

A question anyone remember when I won a custom steelbook I was given a website for ideas I can’t remember what the site was can anyone help me in remembering what that site was please? 

Thanks…

sorry my memory is rubbish maybe @Hollywood E Rock is better 👍

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

14 minutes ago, StrikerEureka79 said:

No worries mate it’s cool. Yeah hopefully @Hollywood E Rock can help or even @R1s1ngs0n I’m sure it was him that told me the website…

I'm not sure what you mean but if you are referring to websites where you can find high resolution artwork, then my go-to site is Fanart.tv

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

6 minutes ago, StrikerEureka79 said:

Has anyone noticed that the Everythingblu store is it has shut down I did ask what they are doing but they just said this: You May recognise us in our new form soon? 

anybody know anything I hope they are carrying on doing films but under new deals…

I noticed their site is down, but I haven’t heard anything more than what you explained in your post. I’m like you, & hope they continue in the premium business, because I appreciated their output.

2 hours ago, StrikerEureka79 said:

No worries mate it’s cool. Yeah hopefully @Hollywood E Rock can help or even @R1s1ngs0n I’m sure it was him that told me the website…

I’m not familiar with fanart.tv, but Pinterest is a solid place to find artwork for steelbook ideas.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Pbsw23 said:

I still don’t get it @Basil Between me & Mike?

giphy.gif

Let the record show that I don’t care who wears a beard, who can drink more, or who hangs the lowest, But I am pretty sure there Ain’t no way you’ll ever find me engaged in anything remotely like I think you are insinuating Sir. 

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

😂😂😂

Ricky Gervais Lol GIF

Fair Play Ok GIF by PENNYWORTH

Basil xD

• Like 1
  • Haha 1