IGNORED

This and That (Where Great Conversations Are Happening)

Masterblaster

Just now, yeahsame said:

Hey everyone. I’m curious how you guys budget for your steelbook purchases. I tend to only spend what I’ve earned working overtime so I don’t feel too guilty about it. 

Right I budget a monthly amount in a separate bank account each and every month whether I buy or not then its slowly piles up, so when you get alot in one go you want and it happens peaks and troughs.

Or you may want to hit the premiums 

But all that then never effects day to days money in your account and your misses wont bend your ear either if a regular amount comes out.

Sh1t if my misses knew I spent $500 on 2 premiums they where big ones, I dont want the headache of it.

Peaceful life a word from the wise :D

Hope it helps 

Basil 👍

• Like 4

• Replies 30.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Veum

• Basil

• Hollywood E Rock

• Fortis93

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm stressed out trying to thank Nils for all his new FAC listings and I forgot I had to like a bunch of other posts! @extantsrevenge

Then I'm getting 100 emails about membership renewal and dark knight!

I'm just going to keep drinking beer! Cheers!

St Patricks Day Party GIF by Guinness US

Edited by ShadowWarrior
  • Like 3
  • Haha 2