IGNORED

This and That (Where Great Conversations Are Happening)

Masterblaster

• Replies 30.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Veum

• Basil

• Hollywood E Rock

• Fortis93

Top Posters In This Topic

13 minutes ago, Reagh said:

My 100th post ! 

Question for anyone willing to lend advice. I’m wanting to go after a edition of Doctor Sleep, I see Black Baron & HDzeta both offer a one click box set. Which should I go for? 

@Reagh congrats on your 100th post my friend! 🥳 🎉👏

I have them both and it would be awful hard to choose… look at these below:

ONE CLICK

mmexport1602813616011.thumb.jpg.b61fdf8b7b453d0d6ad5c7318c56e6f6.jpg

LENTICULAR SLIP A

mmexport1602813604177.thumb.jpg.6d701fa9acb172466978119e257f7377.jpg

LENTICULAR SLIP B

mmexport1602813610720.thumb.jpg.7454d293215425028b68222c9b1f8816.jpg

HARDBOX GIFT for purchasing E1 + E2

1544737083_unnamed(1).thumb.jpg.a53c5a149080e0c69e47bef5fbae7bf7.jpg

624037503_unnamed(2).thumb.jpg.2f0909f9805cba6c3982076a0549d076.jpg

LACK BARONS #28 DOCTOR SLEEP FullSlip XL EDITION #1 Steelbook™ Limited Collector's Edition - numbered includes:

• Exclusive
  • Fullslip XL with an attractive finish
  • WWA Generic SteelBook 3BD
  • 4K UHD Blu-ray disc (Theatrical Cut) + Blu-ray disc (Theatrical Cut) + Blu-ray disc (Director's Cut)
  • Exclusive collector's folder
  • Collector's character cards
  • Collector's photo cards
  • Collector's booklet
  • Collectible numbered card and hologram
  • Exclusive outer sticker with edition label.
  •  

1525459948_unnamed(3).thumb.jpg.ae082ffc6cb887d8c979ebbe7729b42c.jpg

BLACK BARONS #28 DOCTOR SLEEP Lenticular 3D FullSlip XL EDITION #2 Steelbook™ Limited Collector's Edition - numbered includes:

• Exclusive Fullslip XL with an attractive finish
  • Exclusive 3D lenticular on the front of the fullslip
  • WWA Generic SteelBook 2BD
  • Blu-ray disc (Theatrical Cut) + Blu-ray disc (Director's Cut)
  • Exclusive collector's folder
  • Collector's character cards
  • Collector's photo cards
  • Collector's booklet
  • Collectible numbered card and hologram
  • Exclusive outer sticker with edition label.
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

17 minutes ago, Neil21Harris said:

Random question but I wondered….

gone baby gone full slip (Kimchidvd?)

million dollar baby full slip (Kimchidvd?)

anyone know where these are?  Can’t find anywhere 

I never knew Kimchidvd did a release for either of these films?

With a quick Google search it looks like they released them as plain editions (slip with ameray inside - no steelbook)

Gone baby gone 

https://kimchidvd.com/en/20976/v.kimchi

Million dollar baby - 2 different editions 

https://kimchidvd.com/en/20754/v.kimchi?searchCnd=eng_title&searchWrd=Million dollar baby

and....

https://kimchidvd.com/en/20465/v.kimchi?searchCnd=eng_title&searchWrd=Million dollar baby

I had a look on ebay and couldn't find any for sale. Maybe put a request out on social media to try and find a copy?

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

7 minutes ago, RileyLad said:

I never knew Kimchidvd did a release for either of these films?

With a quick Google search it looks like they released them as plain editions (slip with ameray inside - no steelbook)

Gone baby gone 

https://kimchidvd.com/en/20976/v.kimchi

Million dollar baby - 2 different editions 

https://kimchidvd.com/en/20754/v.kimchi?searchCnd=eng_title&searchWrd=Million dollar baby

and....

https://kimchidvd.com/en/20465/v.kimchi?searchCnd=eng_title&searchWrd=Million dollar baby

I had a look on ebay and couldn't find any for sale. Maybe put a request out on social media to try and find a copy?

Thanks.  Yea I have the GbG Zavvi Steelbook, wanted that slip to Frankenstein.   And Million $ Baby I just dig that release too. 

I love those Amaray full slips, hard to find though 

• Like 1

7 hours ago, Reagh said:

My 100th post ! 

Congrats @Reagh.

For your information @extantsrevenge 🥇

7 hours ago, Reagh said:

Question for anyone willing to lend advice. I’m wanting to go after a edition of Doctor Sleep, I see Black Baron & HDzeta both offer a one click box set. Which should I go for? 

I don't own the FA boxset but I do have the Hdzeta one and can confirm it's a beautiful set. 

But it's all down to personal preference which one to go for. Personally I think the FA box is boring and not quite as good quality as Hdzeta box. As for the slips it's pretty close as similar artwork. Again i tend to prefer Hdzeta as their lenti's are top notch and I also prefer the FS without any writing on the front other than the title.

But as @Pbsw23 will tell you, I'm team Hdzeta 90% of the time (despite their left hand opening slips). 😂

Edited by RileyLad
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 2
  • Haha 1

9 minutes ago, Neil21Harris said:

love those Amaray full slips, hard to find though

Yer, once they sell out they can be hard to find especially when it's a older sold out release.

If there's something rare I'm looking for I just do a quick search on ebay. If there's no copies for sale, or copies for sale at a fair price then I just save that ebay search. That way if one gets listed ebay will send you a email and/or txt (depending which options you select when saving search). Most of the time one will come up at the right price as long as you are patient.  Can take a few months tho.

But I do recommend asking the question on social media. Sometimes people need to make a bit of shelf room and have a bit of a clear out. Also people are too lazy to list items sometimes, but if they see a request they will get their @rse in gear as its a quick and easy sale. 👍

• Like 5

Hi Folks;

I was wondering if it might be possible to re-install the quick tab to the GBs along the top Access Bar?

Personally, I found it very handy for linking to the GB page and from there, I can then easily select whichever Company GB I'm researching.

Currently, I need to click on 'Browse' then scroll down, then select the GB page, then begin my search.

Certainly not an insurmountable problem but the earlier way was far more efficient.

Just a thought. 😉

• Like 4

1 hour ago, Grendel said:

Hi Folks;

I was wondering if it might be possible to re-install the quick tab to the GBs along the top Access Bar?

Personally, I found it very handy for linking to the GB page and from there, I can then easily select whichever Company GB I'm researching.

Currently, I need to click on 'Browse' then scroll down, then select the GB page, then begin my search.

Certainly not an insurmountable problem but the earlier way was far more efficient.

Just a thought. 😉

Grendel I'd put that post in the glitches part of the forum on the main board that's where john checks for those things and then sorts them 👍

Basil :D

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

• ★ Administrators ★
2 hours ago, Grendel said:

Hi Folks;

Just a thought. 😉

Some features have gone missing since the update. Adding stuff back takes some time and I'm not sure when John will be able to to it.

Like @Basil said best post an info in the glitches section, this way it does not get lost.

• Like 3

31 minutes ago, extantsrevenge said:

Some features have gone missing since the update. Adding stuff back takes some time and I'm not sure when John will be able to to it.

Like @Basil said best post an info in the glitches section, this way it does not get lost.

⬆️arrow scroll up page to the top directly in one time, will be also very handy!😉

3 hours ago, RileyLad said:

Congrats @Reagh.

I don't own the FA boxset but I do have the Hdzeta one and can confirm it's a beautiful set. 

But it's all down to personal preference which one to go for. Personally I think the FA box is boring and not quite as good quality as Hdzeta box. As for the slips it's pretty close as similar artwork. Again i tend to prefer Hdzeta as their lenti's are top notch and I also prefer the FS without any writing on the front other than the title.

But as @Pbsw23 will tell you, I'm team Hdzeta 90% of the time (despite their left hand opening slips). 😂

This wasn’t a movie that I wanted, but despite this and the fact that it’s Zeta, on artwork alone I would say Zeta is better out of these two. Personally, I’d be trying to find and buy which ever one was cheapest. I suspect both of these have some pretty handsome scalper prices 😄

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

3 hours ago, Reagh said:

wanted to send a THANK YOU to @Veum & @Pbsw23 & @RileyLad

No problem and great choice 👍

3 hours ago, Reagh said:

I’ll share pictures when it arrives. Thanks again.

Look forward to it. We like pictures around here....

872nuMU1Br7GJv1Kqz.gif.ed271d1625c9895e8a251b0bb9bc53ad.gif

Edited by RileyLad
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 3