IGNORED

This and That (Where Great Conversations Are Happening)

Masterblaster

Okay, it's the first day of my vacation and..... I have no idea what to do! So I started cleaning the apartment, but now that I've been doing that for 30minutes I need a break. So I started looking for shelves on my local used market site/app which turned me down onto steelbooks, which again turned to me looking at cars (I always comes back to this, always) which reminded me that I have driving lessons on Wednesday. So I had to look at the book for the written test for that.. where is it?!? Eff that, I wanna play a game... but I still haven't finished cleaning 😅 

....and I got 2 weeks of this! I'm starting to believe a colleague of mine who told me a few weeks ago that I need a girlfriend/wife :P 

• Haha 5

Awards

• Replies 30.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Veum

• Basil

• Hollywood E Rock

• Fortis93

Top Posters In This Topic

12 minutes ago, tr0llhatt said:

Okay, it's the first day of my vacation and..... I have no idea what to do! So I started cleaning the apartment, but now that I've been doing that for 30minutes I need a break. So I started looking for shelves on my local used market site/app which turned me down onto steelbooks, which again turned to me looking at cars (I always comes back to this, always) which reminded me that I have driving lessons on Wednesday. So I had to look at the book for the written test for that.. where is it?!? Eff that, I wanna play a game... but I still haven't finished cleaning 😅 

....and I got 2 weeks of this! I'm starting to believe a colleague of mine who told me a few weeks ago that I need a girlfriend/wife :P 

You need a track day to blow the cobwebs away :D

As they say drive it like you stole it xD

• Like 3

54 minutes ago, Veum said:

@Fortis93 did you see/hear about this little 3 year old boy’s miracle, mate? 🧐 

3 year old boy found!

I sure have, mate.

It's been featured prominently on the news for the past few days.

A lot of people are suspecting some sort of foul play on the part of the family with regards to the boy's initial disappearance.

• Like 4

7 hours ago, Basil said:

On a car track with a super car its called a track day 

Super cars are boring to be honest, I'd rather track a 911 or M2. But hush, else my Insignia will want a stern word.
But no, I spent the rest of the day playing Humankind and getting my ass handed to me by the AI - bullshit! 😡

5 hours ago, Casiusco said:

If you are suggesting that a GB be opened for that, say so openly. ;) 

Bride.ru mate :P 

Edited by tr0llhatt
  • Haha 5

Awards

3 hours ago, Hollywood E Rock said:

Another morning, another day, another opportunity to be stronger than before! Psychos HAPpY 

THIN Tuesday

Reveal hidden contents

elEfUTm.jpg

8UsRRGH.jpg

MvDcEje.jpg

DEGQ3Bw.jpg

NOmKeXq.jpg

aJAnTd2.jpg

IQEuHob.jpg

UlL08o0.jpg

wdpr4o9.jpg

Doc9A1I.jpg

SsNJhuf.jpg

QLbCsfY.jpg

Good Morning Psychos! Here’s to a beautiful day of love, peace, & the sweet inspirations of joy. Happy Tuesday!

giphy.gif

Morning Psychos have a great day!face off GIF

Back to work this week and what happens the weather decides to turn up brilliant not only that its stupidly hot and humid.

• Like 1
  • Haha 4

10 minutes ago, Hecko said:

Back to work this week and what happens the weather decides to turn up brilliant not only that its stupidly hot and humid.

@Hecko

I feel like I experience this more often than I would like to. When working the weather is 

Sunny Day Sun GIF

Finally get time off & the weather is

raining GIF

Mother Nature likes playing tricks

Reaction GIF by The Weather Channel

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

My buddy just sent me a post he made on Reddit in a Honda Fit sub ( he LOVES his Fit) and he ended up getting heavily mocked for some of the personal details on his car. He was quite bummed out by the attitude. Anyway it made me think of the Steelbook sub and MP. Ya’ll are just great. Love being part of a small positive encouraging and supportive community. That is all. 

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1