IGNORED

This and That (Where Great Conversations Are Happening)

Masterblaster

28 minutes ago, Basil said:

can never have enough tarantino in my book 👍

@Hollywood E Rock knows what im talking about xDxDxD 

as the kids would say seriously sick sh1t xD 

(well my latest edition is xD )

basil :D

GIF by Chicago Bulls

15 minutes ago, waxenol said:

More Quentin!!! 😀🤩👌

16188595903435170151727391266170.jpg

16188596075113259381539495971885.jpg

Leonardo Dicaprio Clap GIF by The Academy Awards

7 minutes ago, Billy Talent said:

@RileyLad
Same hope they gonna do Bladerunner or Her next I can wait for the rest,  and as usual it's gonna be One Click Only for me.
Gonna be another expensive year😟

Thanks Unfortunately I have the nightshift so while you guys will be fast asleep I will be spending 1.5 whole hours on hard work and 1 hour lunch break and 6 hours of online shopping and researching.
They would be lost without hard workers such as myself😈

Also tonight I will be making a 1000$ deal for 5 HDzeta OC's......
Don't worry when they arrive I will tag you all to see the deal of a life time, I mentioned it before on another thread 😏
I promised to keep you guys updated and I will soon...

Matthew Mcconaughey GIF

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

• Replies 30.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Veum

• Basil

• Hollywood E Rock

• Fortis93

Top Posters In This Topic

1 hour ago, Billy Talent said:

Thanks Unfortunately I have the nightshift so while you guys will be fast asleep I will be spending 1.5 whole hours on hard work and 1 hour lunch break and 6 hours of online shopping and researching.
They would be lost without hard workers such as myself😈

Also tonight I will be making a 1000$ deal for 5 HDzeta OC's......🦇
Don't worry when they arrive I will tag you all to see the deal of a life time, I mentioned it before on another thread 😏
I promised to keep you guys updated and I will soon...

You call that hard working 🤣...

try working 8+ hrs. & sometimes 12 hr days, sometimes 6 days a week with only (2) 10 minute breaks & a half hour for lunch (which we did not get paid for BTW) on walking city route(s) & some driving routes (could be some walking, some driving combined as I worked sometimes as what was called a bobber, where I would do 5 different routes for the regular carrier on their day(s) off) periodically  in all kind of weather conditions, dogs, not so nice peeps for 34+ years and give me a call son 😝 

Jamie Lee Curtis Oops GIF

Edited by Veum
  • Like 3
  • Haha 1

9 hours ago, Billy Talent said:

Just wait for Manta Lab to release pulp fiction, they are working on it.
I am getting everything they will be releasing except TENET or Dunkirk 😉

102752536_139303471065716_3034545701757076145_o (1).jpg

If they are able to come up with a WEA for Fantastic Beasts Crimes of Grindelwald I would be pretty dang excited. I grew up reading the HP books, waiting in line each summer for each release that came out every year. I feel like they did pretty good with the FB films so far. Either way good film or not the boss lady is always fine with me getting anything premium related to Harry Potter or Fantastic Beasts 😅

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

Spoiler
29 minutes ago, Hollywood E Rock said:

Another morning, another day, another opportunity to be stronger than before! Psychos HAPpY 
THIN Tuesday

Reveal hidden contents

rDRu52J.jpg

hDQiFnL.jpg

CzAHNMr.jpg

FQvdbwc.jpg

zU5cflY.jpg

mZNclGA.jpg

3KENFwE.jpg

cnQ1cWq.jpg

kWqvzLN.jpg

8ZXMnVJ.jpg

H7shVda.jpg

X2MXeK2.jpg

23KSk0k.jpg

jG2Ahov.jpg

Good Morning Psychos! I hope you all are doing good today! Here’s to us experiencing a Tuesday that’s even better than our Monday!

giphy.gif

Morning to you @Hollywood E Rock, You must work nights my friend. Enjoy the start to your Tuesday. Let the work grind begin!

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

12 minutes ago, Count Dantes said:
  Reveal hidden contents

Morning to you @Hollywood E Rock, You must work nights my friend. Enjoy the start to your Tuesday. Let the work grind begin!

Hey @Count Dantes

Hope your day is pleasant, & Yes my work requires that I be up late.

South Park Animation GIF

Except certain circumstances 

bruce wayne batman GIF

• Haha 5

A few days ago I started to think ... how many editions have I bought due to this community.

AcrobaticOddballKudu-max-1mb.gif

When I arrived I could only have had the Plain archive award; I had other editions from other retailers, but none of them was enough for the smallest award; sometimes there was little less, and sometimes much. Now I can have a few. I have to take photos when I can.

And that made me think of the funny welcome GIFs, ensuring that the wallet was going to be empty here.

How right they were!

I have made my collection alonmg the years... with a lot of effort, and a lot of strategy: strategy when looking for copies at reasonable prices for me, and strategy even when preparing for an "F5" moment. Actually, although some do not remember it when they criticize some things, out of here it was always necessary to go with the knife between the teeth.

giphy.gif

I remember the cold outside here. And the custom editions. Doesn't anyone here have customs? I have a couple of HDZeta editions that I couldn't buy, then they were too expensive ... and I bought a couple of empty full slip and some goodies, to which I put a regular steelbook.

Nowadays it may seem like "bastard editions" in my collection, especially thinking about everything that I could buy over the years, but I cannot deny that I have a lot of affection for them. They are daughters like the others, no matter where they come from. :D 

There are no others like it in the world, and they required a lot of effort and enthusiasm.

tumblr_inline_o17n37iLf81sc1779_500.gifv

Yes, one of these days, when I can, I have to take some photos and add some awards.

Summer is coming and you have to get pretty.

giphy.gif

• Like 4

16 hours ago, Billy Talent said:

Just wait for Manta Lab to release pulp fiction, they are working on it.
I am getting everything they will be releasing except TENET or Dunkirk 😉

102752536_139303471065716_3034545701757076145_o (1).jpg

An OC edition with Kill Bill 1&2 together...

150E.gif

PS: And if they want to do something with the original Matrix saga all films together, I'm not going to complain either.

• Like 3

14 hours ago, Veum said:

You call that hard working 🤣...

try working 8+ hrs. & sometimes 12 hr days, sometimes 6 days a week with only (2) 10 minute breaks & a half hour for lunch (which we did not get paid for BTW) on walking city route(s) & some driving routes (could be some walking, some driving combined as I worked sometimes as what was called a bobber, where I would do 5 different routes for the regular carrier on their day(s) off) periodically  in all kind of weather conditions, dogs, not so nice peeps for 34+ years and give me a call son 😝 

Jamie Lee Curtis Oops GIF

1 hour ago, Basil said:

Morning all stuck in the sh1t hole xD

Thanks @Hollywood E Rock cheered me up 👍

16189096121126318346822557436248.thumb.jpg.7f0738c71d2c0634d7149d615fa4618c.jpg

I think you are both right.

@Veum , my most sincere appreciation.

@Basil ,  cheer up, be strong, and think in beautiful editions in the bad moments...

;)

But if you work hard, conditions can still be tough even if you don't leave the house or feel cold, even if you don't work in that type of "hole." Sometimes the hole is in the mind.

And I think it's something that the consequences of the pandemic have shown us well.

I've been working from home since March of last year, and they haven't told us to come back yet. I've never been cold, I've never had to exert myself physically beyond not sleeping too much... But if you work hard, you can also end up really exhausted, and with tremendous pressure on your nervous system.

Especially if you are committed with your job, and you are not one of those who don't care about everything.

And having this pressure and doing these efforts in your own home can sometimes be cruel. Your head cannot separate things, and there is no real rest.

f15c69459519a933d198706952c4b490.gif

I have good control of myself, but I'm sure that many people, when the pandemic ends, will need psychological support. There are going to be more insane than ever. 

We walk into a crazy world. Be sure.

walking-dead-rick-deanna.gif

• Like 4

@Fortis93

Dude, I have a doubt.

Last Sunday I was watching "Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire", and I realized something: Neil and Barbara appeared in the film, but they called themselves Cedric Diggory and Fleur Delacour. 

And in "Lost" you also had a "LaFleur" character, in one very specific moment of their story.

And Potter's golden goblet carried you from place to place.

Don't you think everything is related? How likely is this all to be chance? Are the characters of Harry Potter and Lost... some Tenet agents infiltrated?

What do platform 9 3/4 and the island have in common?

Is Harry Potter a Benjamin Linus as a child?

Should we see Harry Potter rewinding it?

I'm a bit confused... I need your help...

• Haha 2

24 minutes ago, Casiusco said:

@Fortis93

Dude, I have a doubt.

Last Sunday I was watching "Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire", and I realized something: Neil and Barbara appeared in the film, but they called themselves Cedric Diggory and Fleur Delacour. 

And in "Lost" you also had a "LaFleur" character, in one very specific moment of their story.

And Potter's golden goblet carried you from place to place.

Don't you think everything is related? How likely is this all to be chance? Are the characters of Harry Potter and Lost... some Tenet agents infiltrated?

What do platform 9 3/4 and the island have in common?

Is Harry Potter a Benjamin Linus as a child?

Should we see Harry Potter rewinding it?

I'm a bit confused... I need your help...

Don't forget you also have another HP alumni in Sir Kenneth Branagh.

And if you really want to get deep here, you can argue Tenet is a feature-length version of the Time-Turner sequence in Prisoner of Azkaban.

The parallels are uncanny.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

17 minutes ago, Fortis93 said:

Don't forget you also have another HP alumni in Sir Kenneth Branagh.

And if you really want to get deep here, you can argue Tenet is a feature-length version of the Time-Turner sequence in Prisoner of Azkaban.

The parallels are uncanny.

Or was it xD

Maybe they just copied bits from inception?????