IGNORED

This and That (Where Great Conversations Are Happening)

Masterblaster

Another morning, another day, another opportunity to be stronger than before! Psychos HAPpY

WET Wednesday

Spoiler

looking where are you GIF

Sorry Psychos due to the site receiving an update I wasn't able to copy/paste this week's edition of Wet Wednesday. 

Avoid The Office GIF

sorry michael caine GIF

But don't worry tomorrow I will present a double header of Wet

wet GIF

And Thick

hip hop dance GIF by RECORDS

It will be 

wonderful cmt GIF by The Ed Bassmaster Show

Good Morning Psychos! Mornings define our day so here’s to everyone having a great start, & here’s to everyone having a Wonderful Wednesday!

giphy.gif

• Like 4
  • Thanks 2
  • Haha 1
  • Confused 1
  • Sad 2

• Replies 30.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Veum

• Basil

• Hollywood E Rock

• Fortis93

Top Posters In This Topic

9 hours ago, Grendel said:

Indeed, the new look seems to add a bit of 'crispness' to the design.

One thing of note, @Masterblaster and @Trianna;

- The "Sign In" selection at top of page was difficult to see. If I did not already know where it was, it would possibly be difficult to pick out.

Just thought it worth mentioning, 🙂 .

I think this isn't really intended or at least final since the site still crashes sometimes. Either some things were set to a "default mode" to kinda bypass the crashes or a new design will be implemented but isn't fully there yet.

If I get some info to update the banner I will but I don't think the "Sign In" section is inteded this way.

Edited by Trianna
  • Like 7

@Triannawish they take out the block on top right in the threads 

TOP POSTERS IN THIS TOPIC

it takes up a 3rd of my screen at top of the page and shrinks bloomin screen down, its a real pain when trying to read and see pictures  in a thread like this on a 15" screen that is not an improvement 👎

kill them peter dinklage GIF

the answer 

the simpsons episode 25 GIF

basil 👍

• Like 5

Another morning, another day, another opportunity to be stronger than before! Psychos HAPpY

WET Wednesday

Spoiler

5TcKGiK.jpg

jjmYE93.jpg

ejTlDs5.jpg

A4RXK25.jpg

eWn6uaE.jpg

UdnsPsT.jpg

ABJ9BZS.jpg

uomxDhf.jpg

FQmAlTz.jpg

qU5Uwu0.jpg

lNpObYF.jpg

qKTR3XZ.jpg

hh7J9s4.jpg

81qbwSk.jpg

L6kKOnw.jpg

THICK Thursday

Spoiler

rn1c1zr.jpg

CG8OpRZ.jpg

UsM2H8E.jpg

Op8c4o0.jpg

XSOObLB.jpg

CzIUm0w.jpg

pxfDlqj.jpg

oP8KIuK.jpg

3irmpuG.jpg

k3awoNt.jpg

t7pyDAM.jpg

tVtjnYi.jpg

PqRxaEc.jpg

4Y3Fnm1.jpg

EUby72p.jpg

Wac4VJg.jpg

9an8e5J.jpg

bbxAttv.jpg

uaDWXDS.jpg

S4hMKNU.jpg

jWwBUJ4.jpg

Good Morning Psychos! Mornings define our day so here’s to everyone having a great start, & here’s to everyone having a Wonderful Wednesday!

giphy.gif

• Like 5
  • Thanks 3

• ★ Administrators ★

As you might have noticed, we had a site update and even when things return to normal bit by bit it is possible that some things look strange or that you encounter other issues.

If you have a specific problem please post that in our glitch section here (best with screenshots, be as specific as you can)

For stuff like the currently missing awards

matthew mcconaughey crying GIF

we have to wait a little and hopefully they can be completely restored.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 4

3 minutes ago, extantsrevenge said:

As you might have noticed, we had a site update and even when things return to normal bit by bit it is possible that some things look strange or that you encounter other issues.

If you have a specific problem please post that in our glitch section here (best with screenshots, be as specific as you can)

For stuff like the currently missing awards

matthew mcconaughey crying GIF

we have to wait a little and hopefully they can be completely restored.

I like it 

• Like 4

🥤Top of the morning to ya, cloudy  this fall morning here.... good day there ... Veum here❣️ 🤠 😇 😷 😊

“Who wants to live forever”

President George Washington issued a proclamation naming Thursday, November 26, 1789 as a "Day of Publick Thanksgivin" - the first time Thanksgiving was celebrated under the new Constitution.

President Abraham Lincoln proclaimed, I do, therefore, invite my fellow-citizens in every part of the United States, and also those who are at sea and those who are sojourning in foreign lands, to set apart and observe the last Thursday of November next as a Day of Thanksgiving and Praise to our beneficent Father who dwelleth in the heavens.

499EE3A4-AECE-4268-8E49-52222FF8377E.jpeg.b1028d5904002eacc5ed44cc8e74e414.jpeg

• Like 6

30 minutes ago, Casiusco said:

Best wishes to all the Psychos and their families who are celebrating Thanksgiving today.

I hope you all have a nice day wherever you are.

@Veum, thanks a lot. I didn't know the history of such a special day for americans.

You are so welcome my friend @Casiusco... this is such a thought provoking holiday (one of my favorite here in our 🇺🇸 ❣️), as we should be so thankful here for all our blessings even though we have a lot of hurtful moments going on also! 🦃 

Thanksgiving Turkey GIF by GIPHY Studios Originals

Edited by Veum
  • Like 4

21 hours ago, Veum said:

Drunk SQUIRREL 🐿 😂 

Minnesota Squirrel Accidentally Gets Drunk After Feasting on Fermented Pears

absolutely brilliant mike xD 

surprised @extantsrevenge has not liked or commented, common nils you have any pissed squirrels in germany or is this an american thing? xD 

basil 👍

• Haha 3