IGNORED

This and That (Where Great Conversations Are Happening)

Masterblaster

• ★ Administrators ★
2 hours ago, Pbsw23 said:

Yup. The first the plan was to simply put title comics from my collection behind the steels. Then it became matching cover comics behind the steels. Now it has become hunting for classic comics and first appearances. Makes it a little tricker and more expensive, but that’s what us collectors are all about right?! 😂

Infinity Gauntlet #1 is still the most expensive so far which is also Perez. But I have a feeling I will be surpassing that sooner rather than later. Avengers #196 (Perez)  & #223 are both high on the wanted list, and I can see #196 becoming my most expensive comic purchase.

I am also collecting Nick Bradshaw variants now in the modern era as I Love his work, plus he does a lot of Spidey & Wolverine covers. His signature actually becomes a game of spot the NB within the artwork as he likes to hide it. 😂

My brother has the complete original run of Avengers 😃 (among other stuff), he completed his set a few years back with the last early issues he was missing. He even got the 1-50 as graded copies. Good that he did not wait any longer to get the issue.

First Taskmaster is going up and up, all the once with first appearance are more popular now, especially when they have an appearance in the movies. I think when he and I started collecting the US comics you could get that issue for $5 😅

Hope you get it for a nice price.

• Like 5
  • Haha 1

• Replies 30.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Veum

• Basil

• Hollywood E Rock

• Fortis93

Top Posters In This Topic

Good afternoon, Psychos.

October is here. A year ago we did not imagine everything that was going to happen, and who knows what will happen in the next year. I myself -a year ago- did not know this place. Time passes, and I don't know why, watching the news today, I was pushed to think and remember one movie:

12monkeys2.gif?fit=500,255

Have a great day!

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

Hi Gang,

Just wanted to make people aware that I just added a Trade ad in the classifieds. Basically I am looking for Blufans Thor, Antman & Guardians of the Galaxy, and provided that the Steelbook is mint, I don’t care if it’s opened or sealed, FS, Lenti or 1/4.

Got a few bits to trade, maybe someone wants to sell. Not holding out much hope in truth, but if you don’t ask you don’t get right?!

In any case, if you see or know of anything that may help a Psycho out, give me a shout. Cheers. 🍻

• Like 6

6 hours ago, Pbsw23 said:

Yup. The first the plan was to simply put title comics from my collection behind the steels. Then it became matching cover comics behind the steels. Now it has become hunting for classic comics and first appearances. Makes it a little tricker and more expensive, but that’s what us collectors are all about right?! 😂

Infinity Gauntlet #1 is still the most expensive so far which is also Perez. But I have a feeling I will be surpassing that sooner rather than later. Avengers #196 (Perez)  & #223 are both high on the wanted list, and I can see #196 becoming my most expensive comic purchase.

I am also collecting Nick Bradshaw variants now in the modern era as I Love his work, plus he does a lot of Spidey & Wolverine covers. His signature actually becomes a game of spot the NB within the artwork as he likes to hide it. 😂

4 hours ago, extantsrevenge said:

My brother has the complete original run of Avengers 😃 (among other stuff), he completed his set a few years back with the last early issues he was missing. He even got the 1-50 as graded copies. Good that he did not wait any longer to get the issue.

First Taskmaster is going up and up, all the once with first appearance are more popular now, especially when they have an appearance in the movies. I think when he and I started collecting the US comics you could get that issue for $5 😅

Hope you get it for a nice price.

I've always been fascinated by comics and learning more about the true original stories of each character from the MCU and DCU. I have one brother out of 3 who is about 10 years older than me, he got into comics when he was a teenager and left some for me but it was never a big thing for my generation growing up 😥 The only thing holding me back, which is 100% an excuse, is its going to be another expensive hobby just like this one 🤣

Love the layout of the display though!

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 2

6 hours ago, Pbsw23 said:

I sure wish I would have kept all my Superman, Batman, etc. comics from my youth 😔 

what have i done regret GIF

9 hours ago, Hollywood E Rock said:

Another morning, another day, another opportunity to be stronger than before! Psychos HAPpY

THICK Thursday

Reveal hidden contents

vPV7dyF.jpg

q09LKa7.jpg

7hJHqby.jpg

IdMT9b5.jpg

cva1Lp0.jpg

sDETkSn.jpg

4owDwID.jpg

mBFXcH8.jpg

3jhLnQ5.jpg

bshDzga.jpg

Qv1XfxB.jpg

1eiSeag.jpg

ZCs9do7.jpg

8y4wyz0.jpg

b95b44C.jpg

6zFB0H0.jpg

ZP1ip5r.jpg

X5TDmLe.jpg

Good Morning Psychos! I hope today is a great day full of smiles, laughter, & fulfillment! Here’s to having a Thunderous Thursday!

giphy.gif

don't look oh dear GIF by Andrew and Pete

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, Pbsw23 said:

@LeGonze I was looking at the Pachuca fixtures last night, and noticed that are listed as x of 17 games? Surely they play more than 17 games right? Is it 34 games in total and 17 games against different opponents? Ie 18 teams in the league? Or do they break into mini leagues after so many games?

Yeah... We have this ridiculous 2 leagues per year format... So we have 1 championship every 6 months... And yes... It’s 17 games per championship so it’s 34 games per year...

They just think about the money... Its so embarrassing... :$:(

• Confused 2

1 minute ago, LeGonze said:

Yeah... We have this ridiculous 2 leagues per year format... So we have 1 championship every 6 months... And yes... It’s 17 games per championship so it’s 34 games per year...

They just think about the money... Its so embarrassing... :$:(

No Wayyyyyyy....... Well that’s, Unique! 😂 Does that mean you have multiple transfer windows then? 

I kind of like the idea, as if you get off to a flying start, it must give you a great chance of winning the title. So many teams in England get off to a flyer but fall away, and that is ultimately why the big guns are the one who win it. Bigger squads and more options for injuries and burn outs.

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, Pbsw23 said:

No Wayyyyyyy....... Well that’s, Unique! 😂 Does that mean you have multiple transfer windows then? 

I kind of like the idea, as if you get off to a flying start, it must give you a great chance of winning the title. So many teams in England get off to a flyer but fall away, and that is ultimately why the big guns are the one who win it. Bigger squads and more options for injuries and burn outs.

Well... Yeap... That is a good part of it... Here we have as champions not only the Big Names... Also the medium size teams and occasionally some small clubs win it... xD

But to be honest I don't like it that much... It doesn't grow the level/quality of Mexican Football... I think it's good for entertainment/money... But not for the sport itself... 9_9

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

8 minutes ago, Neil21Harris said:

I need a little advice.....

let’s say they’re the same price....(they’re not)

Fight Club MLife or Manta Lab DL

i can’t choose

@Neil21Harris

Well you can’t go wrong with either edition, so my advice would be to make your choice based off how your collection is already set up. If there is more editions with Lenticulars go with Manta Lab. If you’ve noticed that you’re more of a Standard Full Slip collector then get the MLife edition. If it just so happens you have about an even combination of both styles then honestly flip a coin & get your edition 😁.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Another morning, another day, another opportunity to be stronger than before! Psychos HAPpY 
FIT FRIDAY 

Spoiler

sQFwZTn.jpg

8uCjMpH.jpg

E3qlvlS.jpg

11epycs.jpg

BlobhoV.jpg

RLNwTRl.jpg

y6SwAuZ.jpg

JEWRjxS.jpg

t9SIhM3.jpg

3FAHwPV.jpg

EOgmMoH.jpg

ASBL8sa.jpg

WWWmArD.jpg

PjHlt1A.jpg

@Trianna @Scary Hair

Spoiler

fETIvYy.jpg

gOWXGGf.jpg

uM82imN.jpg

x7E3kWE.jpg

ZfTx5rE.jpg

PUOnaOJ.jpg

M8Q0ul7.jpg

3UDtW0c.jpg

CwZMyuH.jpg

2ig9VNb.jpg

80CMHoA.jpg

QG8XkYO.jpg

Good Morning Psychos! Today is the day to wash away all the stresses of the week! Here’s to everyone having  a Fantastic Friday!

giphy.gif

• Like 6
  • Thanks 5