IGNORED

This and That (Where Great Conversations Are Happening)

Masterblaster

• Replies 30.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Veum

• Basil

• Hollywood E Rock

• Fortis93

Top Posters In This Topic

Good morning. Today is September 17th, 2020. Other unique day.

Today I started thinking that the best collector's edition of "Tenet" has to be from HDZeta, or Blufans, because they are the ones that always put the open side to put the steelbook and goodies on the left side, and not the right side; contrary to what is usually done in Europe or America.

That was my first thought of the day. And what it would mean? What kind of people can have this first thinking of the day?

A Psycho.

Have a great day!

tumblr_m9juplxd041rpntveo1_500.gif

• Like 1
  • Haha 4

1 hour ago, Trianna said:

Good morning to this day which is different depending on where you live!

snow white coffee GIF

Who knows. Maybe those different places don't exist. Are you sure those places are there? And are you sure they were ever there? Really? In fact, how do you know that this community exists and that we are not really an Artificial Intelligent bot designed for you to do what "they" want, and not notice anything.

Have you thought about?

What if it's all the product of a designer's troubled mind?

Have you tried to walk without stopping to the limits?

Did anything on "The Truman Show" sound familiar to you? .............

1*sO_pXuw426pNtQuLhe_Eeg.gif

• Like 1
  • Haha 6

16 minutes ago, Casiusco said:

Who knows. Maybe those different places don't exist. Are you sure those places are there? And are you sure they were ever there? Really? In fact, how do you know that this community exists and that we are not really an Artificial Intelligent bot designed for you to do what "they" want, and not notice anything.

Have you thought about?

1ffe1888a9b033b76c05c3bc7b4a2c20.jpg

basil xD 

• Haha 7

@Robertm89 hope you got you beer and stuff stocked up in the spare room if not now the perfect time to do so before everyone else does.

see something vaguely on news that newcastle has got some sort of lockdown coming in.

i have to confess only caught the tail end of the report so did not hear it fully so don't know the full details

found it details below

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-tyne-54166256

all the best

basil 👍

Edited by Basil
  • Like 2

12 minutes ago, Fortis93 said:

@Casiusco Is that you John Wayne? Is this me?

John Wayne is a system program created to correct deviations. In fact, MP Staff are sometimes forced to be John Wayne.

But... I'm not so important, just a residual program for @Trianna to believe that she interacts with people.

Or... maybe John Wayne is just a bazaar I was once six years ago:

gran-yongwei_img254787t0.jpg

Edited by Casiusco
  • Haha 5

58 minutes ago, Casiusco said:

Have you thought about?

Woah I don't remember signing up for an existential crisis 

andre braugher omg GIF by Brooklyn Nine-Nine

• Haha 6

18 minutes ago, Basil said:

@Robertm89 hope you got you beer and stuff stocked up in the spare room if not now the perfect time to do so before everyone else does.

see something vaguely on news that newcastle has got some sort of lockdown coming in.

i have to confess only caught the tail end of the report so did not hear it fully so don't know the full details

found it details below

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-tyne-54166256

all the best

basil 👍

Yeah mate I've heard bits and bobs, but nothing confirmed yet. I was reading about it on sky news last night. Just take it as it comes until we have some concrete news matey.

• Like 3

8 minutes ago, Casiusco said:

And do you remember ever signing up for this community? Really?

How did you get here? ;) 

giphy.gif

5 minutes ago, Fortis93 said:

The last I remember, I was holding Leo's hand on a floating plank of wood in the North Atlantic Ocean...

Everytime I look in the mirror there is a different black guy staring back at me. I thought I had a bad bag of Kimchi, but now I'm thinking something else is going on! 🤯🤯

• Haha 5

2 minutes ago, Hollywood E Rock said:

Everytime I look in the mirror there is a different black guy staring back at me. I thought I had a bad bag of Kimchi, but now I'm thinking something else is going on! 🤯🤯

Believe it or not, I have a friend who would pay for that. :D 

But...... if we get serious ... maybe, wait, no no no, maybe... ummmm... have you stopped to think...  what if you are their shadow, and they are the ones who are scared?

PS: You've made me think about a film called "Broken", with Lena Headey...

• Haha 3

4 minutes ago, Fortis93 said:

Who am I speaking to today?

Denzel? Sidney? Morgan?

Tracy Morgan 🙃😟

155409267.thumb.jpg.e410de6961baf71fd5c31e08317ed983.jpg

11 minutes ago, Casiusco said:

Believe it or not, I have a friend who would pay for that. :D 

But...... if we get serious ... maybe, wait, no no no, maybe... ummmm... have you stopped to think...  what if you are their shadow, and they are the ones who are scared?

PS: You've made me think about a film called "Broken", with Lena Headey...

😶😶  🤨🤨 🤔🤔🤔 Once I get home from work, I'll sit with my bag of HDZeta, no, no, maybe my bag of NovaMedia & think on this possibility 🙃

• Haha 5

3 minutes ago, Hollywood E Rock said:

Tracy Morgan 🙃😟

155409267.thumb.jpg.e410de6961baf71fd5c31e08317ed983.jpg

😶😶  🤨🤨 🤔🤔🤔 Once I get home from work, I'll sit with my bag of HDZeta, no, no, maybe my bag of NovaMedia & think on this possibility 🙃

If you really want to go off your tits, go for that premium UHD Club. It's some good $hit.

• Haha 4

• ★ Administrators ★
2 hours ago, Parzival said:

Thanks! I have the first 5 issues of the previous run and also all the Sid Mead covers. Will need to check this out