IGNORED

This and That (Where Great Conversations Are Happening)

Masterblaster

28 minutes ago, Hollywood E Rock said:

Those are some nice choices, I would definitely be happy to add them to my collection. Especially Superman (1978)! That movie deserves Gold Label One Click treatment! Other movies that would be nice to see get the premium treatment is Lethal Weapon 1-4, Coming to America, Total Recall, True Lies, Die Hard

@Hollywood E Rock  Great choices there! As you say there's so many we could list. 

• Like 1

• Replies 30.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Veum

• Basil

• Hollywood E Rock

• Fortis93

Top Posters In This Topic

2 minutes ago, Robertm89 said:

Afternoon gents 

@Basil @Pbsw23 (where you been pal😂) @Hollywood E Rock @Veum

@Michael hillabyy

Chill day for me too, paused for a cuppa but got this on..gonna be a movie day today 👌👍

MV5BMjE2NzZlMGItMzA4OS00ZjRiLTk3NzItMDRkOGFlZmNhYzJkXkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyNzI1NzMxNzM@._V1_.jpg

Hi @Robertm89 let us know what you think of this movie? I have it also & hope it is a good one!

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Veum said:

Hi @Robertm89 let us know what you think of this movie? I have it also & hope it is a good one!

Definitely a movie day today. I'm watching Bram Stoker's Dracula at the moment. 

@Robertm89 please excuse my ignorance I've never heard of the film you're watching, I take it, it's one I should be checking out

• Like 3

NATIONAL PIZZA DAY – February 9

In the USA 🇺🇸

image.thumb.png.14bb1bce79d664c7e1a892803dda73b7.png

National Pizza Day on February 9th celebrates one of America’s all-time favorite foods. Whether it is thin crust, Chicago-style, deep dish or anything in between, pizza is an American favorite.

Click play to hear the story on why we celebrate National Pizza Day, as told by the founder of National Day Calendar, Marlo Anderson.

Here are some interesting facts about pizza:

• Pepperoni is the most popular pizza at 36% of all pies ordered.
  • Over 3 billion pizzas are sold in the USA each year.  Add another 1 billion on frozen pizzas
  • 17% of all US Restaurants are pizzerias.
  •  Antica Pizzeria, the first Pizzeria, opened in Naples, Italy, in 1738.
  •  Gennaro Lombardi, the first Pizzeria in the United States, opened in 1895 in New York City.
  • Americans consume on average 23 pounds of pizza per person each year.

HOW TO OBSERVE #NationalPizzaDay

Your Very Special Offers:

• Blaze Pizza – Two Pepperoni Pizzas for $10 with online orders.
  • CiCi’s – With coupon, carry out three one-topping pizzas @ $5 each.
  • Marco’s Pizza – Feb. 9, 2020, only, free medium cheese pizza with the purchase of any large pizza. Use promo code BOGOCHZ.
  • Round Table Pizza – Get their bounce-back coupon to celebrate with one free personal cheese or 1-topping pizza with any dine-in purchases. Limit one per order. See the website for more details.
  • Einstein Bro. – Offering 2 slices for $3 from February 3-9th.
  • Patxi’s Pizza – Buy one get any 10-inch specialty thin crust for $9.
  • Caulipower – This offers you a unique way to give the gift of pizza to friends or family who’re expecting on National Pizza Day. Visit BornOnPizzaDay.com to send a year’s supply of Caulipower pizza to the lucky family.
  • Slice of The Burg – offering buy any 18″ pizza get a 14″ 2 regular topping pizza for $5 all day on Feb 9, 2020.

Send us a message with any other great deals you come across that celebrate National Pizza Day, 2020.

Throw a pizza party and give the following recipes a try:

Perfect Pepperoni Pizzas
Beer Bread Pizza
Bacon & Artichoke Pizza
Margherita Flatbread Pizza
Peanut Butter BBQ Chicken Pizza

Use #NationalPizzaDay to post on social media.

NATIONAL PIZZA DAY HISTORY

National Day Calendar continues researching the origins of this ever-popular food holiday. However, the mystery remains. One thing we do know is how to eat pizza. Do you?

There are over 1,500 national days. Don’t miss a single one. Celebrate Every Day® with National Day Calendar®!

https://nationaldaycalendar.com/national-pizza-day-february-9/

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

13 hours ago, Michael hillaby said:

Hello psychos, hope everyone has a good Sunday. Stormy weather expected in the UK today so It's looking like a good day to stay in & have a movie marathon ( like I need any excuse to have one 😂

I was looking through my standard blu rays last night, thinking of titles I'd like to see a premium release on, there's so many but here's just a few I picked out

Dances with wolves

Robin hood: Prince of thieves

Teenage mutant ninja turtles (1990)

Platoon

Superman (1978)

I was going to say Lord of the rings, & Back to the future, but it looks like they're being taken care of 😃 

So that's just a small selection, there's so many I could list! 

@Scary Hair  @RileyLad I'd be interested in your thoughts? And all the other psychos of course, what would you like to see get the premium treatment? 

All of those you love would make a VERY welcome premium .

I have far too many to list . 

Most are obscure little gems 

Kinky Boots 

Captain Fantastic 

Strange Days 

The Hunt For Red October

You never know @Tristan_Wang Cat Please GIF by swerk 😁❤️❤️❤️

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Well just finished watching The Oscars, Very happy with the results compared to the last couple of years (not that the academy cares what I think) 😂😂

Wont spoil it for anybody who might of taped it and not watched it yet. 

Also watched the Joker eventually last night what a performance by phoenix that was. Very good film.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

2 hours ago, Basil said:

@Scary Hair ann you do realise in next week or so 30th anniversary steel for hunt for red October is coming out wwa 3 or 4 retailers 

Also talking of premiums and older films would love to see blow done about George Jungs life 

Basil 😎

NOW I FEEL BLOODY

Old Woman GIF by memecandy

Thanks mate 😁

• Haha 3

🥤 Mail Call today and last week! 🤠 🎬

0656A3E1-BB4F-4625-8283-D1F7292C3CE3.gif.06ab9e7c55e69b808c9fa9587a867e10.gif

MP MEMBER  🎞️

MANTA LAB

INGLOURIOUS BASTERDS STEELBOOK (FULL SLIP)

TARGET

BLACK AND BLUE BD

BESTBUY

Running Scared BD

Star Wars The Last Jedi 4K SB

Zombieland 4K SB

Bad Boys 1 & II 4K SB

Doctor Sleep 4K SB

Spartacus SB/BD

AMAZON.com

SALT 4K/BD

PITCH BLACK SB/BD

23FB9E05-FAEA-419A-AA48-56537A8485AD.thumb.jpeg.0de9aac1200b31203b959a592cabe035.jpeg

• Like 1

Another morning, another day, another opportunity to be stronger than before! Psychos HAPpY 

THIN Tuesday

T6UUTRc.jpg

QjJKUNO.jpg

DcNGMcm.jpg

cFRVV2M.jpg

uaLH32I.jpg

imje7dt.jpg

0pnkiGE.jpg

WqF7EqZ.jpg

IVzAHZR.jpg

n8UNEke.jpg

l299sr1.jpg

Y5S4HQ0.jpg

We have made today a day to celebrate all that is beautiful in the world, so Psychos be sure not to overlook all that is beautiful in your life.

Here's to everything that makes us happy, & to all of us having a great Tuesday!

giphy.gif

• Like 3

An update from John at Manta Lab

Hello everyone! This is John from Manta Lab. I hope everyone is doing well and enjoying year 2020 so far. 

I am here to make a short notice about our company changes in 2020. Last year, our Warner Home Video partner has exited the industry and without the licensee in our territory, we have bid to become the licensee for WHV and after months of selection process, our company was selected as a new licensee. Because of this, we've been working mostly on Warner Home Video releases (These releases have strict deadlines) and couldn't spend a lot of time on creating exclusives. We've been working on few releases including Joker, Once Upon a Time in Hollywood and Scarface so I hope they will be released soon. 

Because we've become the licensee of WHV, we have decided to move the sales / customer service part of our Exclusive products to another company to streamline our operation.We are working on the details at the moment with the company which will be handling our products. There will be some changes to our website and our social media in coming weeks but we will keep our support mail open to handle all orders up to US and to keep a channel to get our customers feedback on our products. 

Due to many external factors affecting our business, we've been moving a little slow but we hope things will turn out for the best in 2020 for us. 

Lastly, I want to thank all of our customers who have supported the brand and our products for past 4 years. Without you guys, our company and I couldn't have lasted 4 years. Thank you all and if you have any comments, questions or simple hello to us, don't hesitate to email us. 

Thank you! 

Best regards,
John

#mantalab #WHV

• Thanks 3

🥤 Mail Call today! 🤠 🎬

0656A3E1-BB4F-4625-8283-D1F7292C3CE3.gif.06ab9e7c55e69b808c9fa9587a867e10.gif

MP  🎞️

HDZeta

The Shawshank Redemption (HDZeta Siver Label Exclusive Lenti) (WWA Blu-ray Steelbook) [China]

Inception (HDZeta Silver Label Exclusive Lenti) (WWA 4K UHD ONLY Steelbook) [China]

BEST BUY

TERMINATOR DARK FATE 4K UHD SB/BD

ZAVVI

RED HEAT 4K UHD SB

063B4A44-B6D7-4884-9F96-AE8E218DCFD2.thumb.jpeg.d4213ca8f12241fe77b04677a519ca94.jpeg

• Like 2