IGNORED

Media Psychos European Cup Challenge

extantsrevenge

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I guess I’ll be the only lone wolf here, but I do not see any problem going ahead & resuming today per players request...

I remember (many moons ago to you peeps) but ‘Ol Veum did play in a lot of different sports in his day 😂, anywho when someone might get hurt on our team(s) in our games after the player was properly attended to, we wanted to go ahead and play, much more for the player hurt... that’s my perspective “right or wrong”! :)

keep calm and carry on GIF

Edited by Veum
  • Like 2

vor 4 Minuten schrieb Veum:

I guess I’ll be the only lone wolf here, but I do not see any problem going ahead & resuming today per players request...

I remember (many moons ago to you peeps) but ‘Ol Veum did play in a lot of different sports in his day 😂, anywho when someone might get hurt on our team(s) in our games after the player was properly attended to, we wanted to go ahead and play , much more for the player hurt... that’s my perspective “right or wrong!

I can see this perspective, i play team sports myself. But he wasn't just hurt, he was clinically dead. I think that makes a difference.

Edited by 4kiraL
  • Like 3

1 minute ago, 4kiraL said:

I can see this perspective. But he wasn't just hurt, he was clinically dead. I think that makes a difference.

But he isn’t, he is going to recover (thank GOD) & the players got together & decided they will be able to play physically/emotionally for him & themselves... I can feel them! 🙌

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

5 minutes ago, Veum said:

I remember (many moons ago to you peeps) but ‘Ol Veum did play in a lot of different sports in his day 😂, anywho when someone might get hurt on our team(s) in our games after the player was properly attended to, we wanted to go ahead and play, much more for the player hurt... that’s my perspective “right or wrong”! :)

I'm pretty sure lives of those teamates were not in danger...

This was not a ankle sore... A hurt leg... Not even a broken bone...

It's just not the same thing... Also this sport is not a "Contact" sport... It's not like boxing, Rugby... The NFL... Those players know that their lives are in danger... 

But not in this sport...

• Like 4

3 minutes ago, Veum said:

But he isn’t, he is going to recover (thank GOD) & the players got together & decided they will be able to play physically/emotionally for him & themselves... I can feel them! 🙌

It's too soon to know!!

My grandfather died of 5 cerebral strokes... He said something the first or second one but he said he was ok... Then, obviously, we lost him on the 5th...

It's just too soon...

• Like 2
  • Sad 4

vor 1 Minute schrieb LeGonze:

It's too soon to know!!

My grandfather died of 5 cerebral strokes... He said something the first or second one but he said he was ok... Then, obviously, we lost him on the 5th...

It's just too soon...

Oh god. That's terrible.

I'd be worried sick if I were his teammate.

• Like 1