Media Psychos European Cup Challenge

extantsrevenge

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

5 minutes ago, LeGonze said:

I didn't watch the game but... Why the VAR didn't allowed that CLEAR PENALTY kick at min 44:06 of the game??? It clearly hit the hand... :/:/

VAR at the Euros is being used very differently Bro.

Also, that’s NOT a Penalty. That’s Ball to hand, not hand ball. 🤓

Edited by Pbsw23
  • Like 1
  • Confused 1

3 minutes ago, Pbsw23 said:

Edited my post mate, accidentally hit send when I was still trying to explain. Think you read it before I edited it. Yes, they do have VAR, but they aren’t using it as we know it.

VAR or no VAR, Still not a Pen Bro. 😁

oh Yeah!!... Didn't see the edit... xD

Really?? They use it differently?? :o

I thought FIFA changed rules about hand fouls... A few years ago "Intention" was taken into account... But now intention doesn't matter if the hand changes the ball trajectoy or tha play... 9_9

1 minute ago, LeGonze said:

oh Yeah!!... Didn't see the edit... xD

Really?? They use it differently?? :o

I thought FIFA changed rules about hand fouls... A few years ago "Intention" was taken into account... But now intention doesn't matter if the hand changes the ball trajectoy or tha play... 9_9

I think you will find (Hopefully) that control or decisions will be the Refs as per the game we all grew up loving, and VAR will only intervene if there has been a serious miss judgement, or a missed action.

As for the whole handball thing, at the start of the season the Prem was turned into a joke with at least 1 penalty awarded every game. Liverpool had 2 dubious pens against Leeds on the first day to help them to a 4-3 victory. Basically, forwards started kicking the ball at defenders for a penalty! 😂

Luckily common sense prevailed and now ball to hand is dismissed.

• Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, R1s1ngs0n said:

Pic is of a Macedonian wizard who goes by the name of Gianni Alioski. Love this guy but his contract is up with Leeds, and we are waiting to see if he signs. I suspect that Alioski is waiting to see if Bielsa signs first before committing to Leeds.

The other Macedonian player I want to see is Eljif Elmas, as Leeds are being linked with signing him. 😊👍🏼

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1