IGNORED

Media Psychos European Cup Challenge

extantsrevenge

48 minutes ago, Veum said:

@Casiusco you have any insight tips on your team Spain 🇪🇸 that plays on Monday against Sweden 🇸🇪🧐 

It is totally unpredictable.

A priori, Spain should win, it has more potential, but this Spanish team has several problems:

-The coach, Luis Enrique, has selected a strange and very controversial list of players, which leaves out players who have had a better season than those he has led. There are always people who don't agree with the list of selected players, that always happens in all countries; but in this case they have taken it to the extreme: it does not take any Real Madrid player for the first time in decades (in nineties Luis Enrique played for Real Madrid, then he hated it... and went to Barcelona...), the team has a serious goal definition problem and he does not lead Iago Aspas, who in figures is the best Spanish attacker in the last five years, but he does lead to players with worse numbers or who don't even play in their teams; he has not wanted to make an effort to lead Sergio Ramos, he has not led Nacho -also from Real Madrid- being best Spanish defender in recent months; and other cases like this with players from Sevilla and other teams.

Many people in Spain want them to lose so they can kick the coach out. 

- In the last 8 days there have been two cases of COVID in the team, and they have had to train in small isolated groups. The first training all together since then was this Friday. This has raised the controversy around Luis Enrique, this coach, because first he refused to bring more players as he could do...and left free spaces, saying the didn't need it, and after this positives he called 11!!!! additional players who he put to train in another isolated place, and in the end... he has sent them all home.

- In recent times this team has played memorable and ridiculous games. 

I'd love to give you a good tip, but anything is possible. In fact, in tomorrow's game we will see the real state of the team after so much controversy and all these problems.

Most likely they will win, and after this have a bad tournament; but I have voted that they lose. Any thing is possible.

• Like 6
  • Thanks 3

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

9 minutes ago, Casiusco said:

It is totally unpredictable.

A priori, Spain should win, it has more potential, but this Spanish team has several problems:

-The coach, Luis Enrique, has selected a strange and very controversial list of players, which leaves out players who have had a better season than those he has led. There are always people who don't agree with the list of selected players, that always happens in all countries; but in this case they have taken it to the extreme: it does not take any Real Madrid player for the first time in decades (in nineties Luis Enrique played for Real Madrid, then he hated it... and went to Barcelona...), the team has a serious goal definition problem and he does not lead Iago Aspas, who in figures is the best Spanish attacker in the last five years, but he does lead to players with worse numbers or who don't even play in their teams; he has not wanted to make an effort to lead Sergio Ramos, he has not led Nacho -also from Real Madrid- being best Spanish defender in recent months; and other cases like this with players from Sevilla and other teams.

Many people in Spain want them to lose so they can kick the coach out. 

- In the last 8 days there have been two cases of COVID in the team, and they have had to train in small isolated groups. The first training all together since then was this Friday. This has raised the controversy around Luis Enrique, this coach, because first he refused to bring more players as he could do...and left free spaces, saying the didn't need it, and after this positives he called 11!!!! additional players who he put to train in another isolated place, and in the end... he has sent them all home.

- In recent times this team has played memorable and ridiculous games. 

I'd love to give you a good tip, but anything is possible. In fact, in tomorrow's game we will see the real state of the team after so much controversy and all these problems.

Most likely they will win, and after this have a bad tournament; but I have voted that they lose. Any thing is possible.

Thank You my friend, but I’m no better off then before I asked you 🤣 

It’ll be another guess as usual for me!! 🤙

Edited by Veum
  • Haha 3

1 hour ago, romain said:

two different sport mate, I have seen very few American Football games 
not the biggest fan, but I have the impression that there are a lot of stoppages in play, and it's actions of a few seconds, no? 

Not just different… Its completely different…

And yes… The game stops at every single play… Thats a fundamental thing of it… But it’s amazing… The NFL is truly amazing when you get it… My top Sport to watch and root for (My powerful Bucs SB Champions again finally!!!)

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

17 minutes ago, LeGonze said:

Not just different… Its completely different…

And yes… The game stops at every single play… Thats a fundamental thing of it… But it’s amazing… The NFL is truly amazing when you get it… My top Sport to watch and root for (My powerful Bucs SB Champions again finally!!!)

Sadly for me the NFL ain’t what it use to be... *can’t mention why I stopped watching, but I’m sure you know why for me*

But I will want to watch the Jaguars if my man Tim Tebow gets to play...

if it shows on our local channels! 🙏

Edited by Veum