• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

4 minutes ago, LeGonze said:

What are you talking about brooooo??!!!

ย 

There's Stacie, Francie, Kelly, Shelly, Chelsea, Millie and some others!!...

ย 

giphy.gif

ย 

Sounds a bit โ€œCultโ€ too me. Itโ€™s fine if your name ends in โ€˜yโ€™ โ€˜eaโ€™ or โ€˜ieโ€™. Itโ€™s fine for Charlie, Shelly & Katie. But what about poor old Dawn huh? Whereโ€™s the love for Margret & Ethel? What a bunch of b*tches. ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Pbsw23 said:

ย 

Sounds a bit โ€œCultโ€ too me. Itโ€™s fine if your name ends in โ€˜yโ€™ โ€˜eaโ€™ or โ€˜ieโ€™. Itโ€™s fine for Charlie, Shelly & Katie. But what about poor old Dawn huh? Whereโ€™s the love for Margret & Ethel? What a bunch of b*tches. ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

tenor.gif

• Haha 2

Guys!!... I have a question... Does HMV Exclusive are really exclusive??

ย 

I ask because I was just looking around HMV web site and I was the BoP Steelbook that says:ย Birds of Prey and The Fantabulous Emancipation of One Harley Quinn (hmv Exclusive)

ย 

But when you see it it's the same we got at Best Buy...ย :/

https://store.hmv.com/store/film-tv/4k-ultra-hd-blu-ray/birds-of-prey-and-the-fantabulous-(hmv-exclusive)

ย 

I hope I didn't messed up... My wife would kill me if we get this HMV WW84ย artwork on the best buy release...ย xD

Edited by LeGonze

17 minutes ago, LeGonze said:

Guys!!... I have a question... Does HMV Exclusive are really exclusive??

ย 

I ask because I was just looking around HMV web site and I was the BoP Steelbook that says:ย Birds of Prey and The Fantabulous Emancipation of One Harley Quinn (hmv Exclusive)

ย 

But when you see it it's the same we got at Best Buy...ย :/

https://store.hmv.com/store/film-tv/4k-ultra-hd-blu-ray/birds-of-prey-and-the-fantabulous-(hmv-exclusive)

ย 

I hope I didn't messed up... My wife would kill me if we get this HMV WW84ย artwork on the best buy release...ย xD

ย 

It is an exclusive to HMV in the UK, pretty much all that means.

• Thanks 1

7 minutes ago, LeGonze said:

giphy.gif

Im waiting to find out who is going to have a embossed/debossed steelbook. That will be the one, one of my favorite WWA WW Steelbooks isย 

ย 

47A18E36-1E46-497D-8B86-959A77C1266C.jpeg
ย 

It has a Debossed WW symbol, and a Border. So Iโ€™m waiting for something like this.ย 
ย 

but in the end

200.gif

Edited by RAK
  • Like 1

19 minutes ago, RAK said:

Im waiting to find out who is going to have a embossed/debossed steelbook. That will be the one, one of my favorite WWA WW Steelbooks isย 

ย 

ย 

It has a Debossed WW symbol, and a Border. So Iโ€™m waiting for something like this.ย 
ย 

but in the end

200.gif

Oh yeah!! I have it too.... ๐Ÿคญ๐Ÿคญ Itโ€™s beautiful... ๐Ÿ˜ฌ๐Ÿ˜ฌ

• Like 1

• โ˜… Administrators โ˜…
28 minutes ago, RAK said:

ย 

ย 

ย 

ย 

I have this one too. Yes, it's nicely debossed but when I touch it I get slightly embossed โ˜บ๏ธย 

• Haha 2

• โ˜… Administrators โ˜…
4 minutes ago, Carl said:

Almost fell asleep watching the movie but in a rush to start my WW84 collection

ย 

ย 

I watched it a 2nd time and fast forwarded past all the slow bits and enjoyed it much more. Still, it's nowhere near as good as the 1st one.ย 

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

@LeGonzeย you saying you have screwed up it ain't necessarily so.

what you will have in differences on the wwa same art will be finishes from gloss to zero to matt.

also certain studios are known for being tight with finishes due to cost cough cough warner bros.

then also will be embossing or debossing.

i give you one example thor the dark world i imported from best buy was far superior imho to the uk one and at the end of the day is it not what this collecting game is all about getting the best version you can afford even if only 1?

when i started out about 9 years ago on steel front, i only ever collected 1 steel as thats what money and space dictates for me.

ย 

basilย :D

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

• 2 months later...