IGNORED

I'm a new guy here, got very drunk a couple times the past week, and went overboard. Massive haul

• Replies 122
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

4 hours ago, ScottVA said:

So I finally set up my new shelf. My back hurts. Still have more stuff to put on there and have some stuff in the mail but I think I made great progress today.ย 

725D3DB1-3E14-49A6-8A09-AC77B7960C6C.jpeg

that looks clean. how much of a pain was it to put the back on with the nailsย ๐Ÿ˜…ย it took me a while and I wasn't satisfied with how it was aligned but I called it quits and lived with itย ๐Ÿคฃ

• Haha 2

9 minutes ago, deckard99 said:

ย 

@ScottVA Do you open or keep sealed?

ย 

I just opened Hacksaw Ridge. Lately Iโ€™m more inclined to open the overall case or fullslip to see the inside art. And if I donโ€™t open a separate baby steel Iโ€™ll open the inside as well to watch the film.ย 
ย 

I have a region free 4k Blu-ray player so thereโ€™s nothing I canโ€™t watch. Mother stop using inappropriate languageer was expensive though.ย 

• Like 2

• โ˜… Administrators โ˜…
2 minutes ago, ScottVA said:

I just opened Hacksaw Ridge. Lately Iโ€™m more inclined to open the overall case or fullslip to see the inside art. And if I donโ€™t open a separate baby steel Iโ€™ll open the inside as well to watch the film.ย 
ย 

I have a region free 4k Blu-ray player so thereโ€™s nothing I canโ€™t watch. Mother stop using inappropriate languageer was expensive though.ย 

ย 

I still haven't opened my hacksaw yet, but I reallyย want to see the goodies inside so I know I will one day.ย 

• Like 3

20 minutes ago, txfosho said:

@ScottVA

ย 

nice pickups, I remember seeing your drunk post on reddit lol. good to see you still going at it.

ย 

ย 

ย 

15 minutes ago, KillerBoots_tm said:

I saw it as well and just hope all this collecting isnโ€™t getting in the way of your drinking. That would be a shame!

ย 

ย 

LMAO. I was always boozing and collecting before that. I had only jsut discovered there were like minded maniacs like me that enjoyed the same!

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

4 minutes ago, ScottVA said:

ย 

ย 

ย 

LMAO. I was always boozing and collecting before that. I had only jsut discovered there were like minded maniacs like me that enjoyed the same!

ย 

Iโ€™m a tea โ˜•ย totaler so there! ๐Ÿ˜‚ย 

ย 

ย 

Edited by Veum
  • Haha 2

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...