IGNORED

I'm a new guy here, got very drunk a couple times the past week, and went overboard. Massive haul

6 minutes ago, deckard99 said:

Nice, but what are you going to do for next week's deliveries? 😜

Most shelves I've seen aren't the right depth or aren't strong enough. I hate having stuff hidden behind other stuff, so the one you picked seems like a good solution. I'll be finishing my basement next year so one of my projects is to design an office with all the shelf space I need. Would love to have a cabinet with a glass door for the best stuff too!

Lol I wasn’t expecting all the stop using inappropriate language I got today. I did get like 15 other baby Steelbooks as well today but they were just buffering the collection. 

I should be getting more stuff throughout the week. Next one click on the way is Logan. Then the group buy stop using inappropriate language I’m in on. 

But yeah I definitely agree with you. I need something with a door for the one clicks and any type of crazy special collectors editions. 

that shelf does say it holds like 800 standard Blu-ray’s so I imagine ~600 with Blu-ray’s and collectors and stop using inappropriate language. Then a cabinet with glass. We good. Lol. 

• Like 2

• Replies 122
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

2 hours ago, ScottVA said:

Lol I wasn’t expecting all the stop using inappropriate language I got today. I did get like 15 other baby Steelbooks as well today but they were just buffering the collection. 

I should be getting more stuff throughout the week. Next one click on the way is Logan. Then the group buy stop using inappropriate language I’m in on. 

But yeah I definitely agree with you. I need something with a door for the one clicks and any type of crazy special collectors editions. 

that shelf does say it holds like 800 standard Blu-ray’s so I imagine ~600 with Blu-ray’s and collectors and stop using inappropriate language. Then a cabinet with glass. We good. Lol. 

get the glass cabinet from Ikea it is very nice and cheap I think around 59$ I actually have that same shelf you ordered I like it but it wasn't enough 😅 I had to get more shelves from Ikea

Edited by mjk
  • Like 5

8 hours ago, mjk said:

get the glass cabinet from Ikea it is very nice and cheap I think around 59$ I actually have that same shelf you ordered I like it but it wasn't enough 😅 I had to get more shelves from Ikea

correct cant beat billy bookcases :D

and @deckard99 if you have models and stuff can go in front of your steelbooks 👍

• Like 3

Thursday mail call!

Logan maniacs (filmarena) , kingsman one click (manta) , twin peaks z to a (zavvi), conjuring 1&2 (mlife), LIFE (hdzeta silver), looper (filmarena), day after tomorrow (black barons), avengers age of Ultron x2 (nova), Shawshank (hdzeta), 13 hours, iron man 2, the thing. A quiet place (filmarena)

@deckard99 am I winning our bet yet ;)

E4CE5EBF-176F-4881-B961-D6D61F95D464.jpeg

• Like 7

• ★ Administrators ★
2 hours ago, ScottVA said:

Thursday mail call!

Logan maniacs (filmarena) , kingsman one click (manta) , twin peaks z to a (zavvi), conjuring 1&2 (mlife), LIFE (hdzeta silver), looper (filmarena), day after tomorrow (black barons), avengers age of Ultron x2 (nova), Shawshank (hdzeta), 13 hours, iron man 2, the thing. A quiet place (filmarena)

@deckard99 am I winning our bet yet ;)

Spoiler

E4CE5EBF-176F-4881-B961-D6D61F95D464.jpeg

Very nice additions to your collection! Ok, fine you win. My well meaning advice to take it slow is withdrawn. Buy buy buy! 🤪

fairly oddparents burn GIF

show me the money GIF

• Haha 5

• ★ Administrators ★
30 minutes ago, ScottVA said:

Mail call of cool stop using inappropriate language that just arrived. 

8E54109A-8831-47A2-9EDB-3EF1D34871BC.jpeg

@ScottVA Glad to see you keep your toenails in good shape. Nothing worse than letting them get too long and then you get holes in all your nice socks. I usually get the socks with the reinforced tips, but they still get holes in them if I'm not careful. I'm not kidding that we once had a whole foot+edition thread , but mainly with loafers, sneakers or shoes. I take it you're more of an open-toe sandals kind of guy?

• Like 1
  • Haha 6

13 hours ago, deckard99 said:

@ScottVA Glad to see you keep your toenails in good shape. Nothing worse than letting them get too long and then you get holes in all your nice socks. I usually get the socks with the reinforced tips, but they still get holes in them if I'm not careful. I'm not kidding that we once had a whole foot+edition thread , but mainly with loafers, sneakers or shoes. I take it you're more of an open-toe sandals kind of guy?

LMAO. If I had the energy or patience I'd edit the toes out but stop using inappropriate language it.

• Haha 2

Spoiler
1 hour ago, ScottVA said:

So I finally set up my new shelf. My back hurts. Still have more stuff to put on there and have some stuff in the mail but I think I made great progress today. 

725D3DB1-3E14-49A6-8A09-AC77B7960C6C.jpeg

Looks really great Scott, (everyone is always going to have a much better set-up then me  b/c I do not/can not have one cause I have no room to set up one in😔)😊

It’s just not fair for me... 😔 

Lonely The Simpsons GIF

🍾🎊🎉🎈 

happy robert de niro GIF

Edited by Veum
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

5 minutes ago, Veum said:
  Reveal hidden contents

Looks really great Scott, (everyone is always going to have a much better set-up then me  b/c I do not/can not have one cause I have no room to set up one in😔)😊

🍾🎊🎉🎈 

happy robert de niro GIF

The best part about this is all that crap is behind me when I'm teleworking. So when I'm in meetings and instructing my junior analysts they'll see my awesomeness. Lmao.

And thanks for the compliment! I took some pictures so I can finally get some awards in my profile as well. :D

• Like 2

• ★ Administrators ★
1 hour ago, ScottVA said:

So I finally set up my new shelf. My back hurts. Still have more stuff to put on there and have some stuff in the mail but I think I made great progress today. 

725D3DB1-3E14-49A6-8A09-AC77B7960C6C.jpeg

Looks great @ScottVA I like how you were able to adjust the shelves to just the right height. Looks like this unit has lots of holes to change the shelf spacing. That's a real plus 👍

• Like 3

Just now, RAK said:

Looks good, love the Deadpool/Thanos poster. I hope your Steelbooks are using protection?

Yes! Of course. You should be able to expand this on desktop and zoom in to see. Everything actually has a case. Wel other than that massive John Wicks maniacs and my manta labs one clicks. Irt to the manta one clicks I just discovered that SCF9s fit them. Albeit, a bit loosely. So they’ll get coverage tomorrow when I dig out the protective cases. 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, deckard99 said:

Looks great @ScottVA I like how you were able to adjust the shelves to just the right height. Looks like this unit has lots of holes to change the shelf spacing. That's a real plus 👍

Thank you. I love have flush it looks with no spacing and then I was able to leave extra room on the top 2 for stuff I want to display. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, ScottVA said:

Yes! Of course. You should be able to expand this on desktop and zoom in to see. Everything actually has a case. Wel other than that massive John Wicks maniacs and my manta labs one clicks. Irt to the manta one clicks I just discovered that SCF9s fit them. Albeit, a bit loosely. So they’ll get coverage tomorrow when I dig out the protective cases. 

Yes I have that massive JW box also. It is a pain

• Haha 1