IGNORED

I'm a new guy here, got very drunk a couple times the past week, and went overboard. Massive haul

• Replies 122
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

• ★ Administrators ★

Hi @ScottVA and welcome to MP! 😁 Yes, that's a lot in such a short time. My advice is to pace yourself and set a budget. This is a very expensive hobby, especially when using eBay. Maybe focus on your favorite movies or genres, then selectively fill in older releases when you can find them at a good price. Please look around and get to know the site, discussion rooms, and open GBs. If you have questions, any member of the staff will be happy to help. Simply send a private message (PM) or tag us in a post (using the "@" sign). Hope you enjoy your time with us!

• Like 4
  • Sad 1

Just now, deckard99 said:

Hi @ScottVA and welcome to MP! 😁 Yes, that's a lot in such a short time. My advice is to pace yourself and set a budget. This is a very expensive hobby, especially when using eBay. Maybe focus on your favorite movies or genres, then selectively fill in older releases when you can find them at a good price. Please look around and get to know the site, discussion rooms, and open GBs. If you have questions, any member of the staff will be happy to help. Simply send a private message (PM) or tag us in a post (using the "@" sign). Hope you enjoy your time with us!

Lmao. I have a ton more on the floor in the background. Don't worry - I'm a 34 y/o professional with zero debt. This was purchased with my budgeted entertainment money I haven't used in the past 6 months minus a video game here or there and buying new rims for my car.

I promise I'm okay.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

• ★ Administrators ★
2 minutes ago, ScottVA said:

Lmao. I have a ton more on the floor in the background. Don't worry - I'm a 34 y/o professional with zero debt. This was purchased with my budgeted entertainment money I haven't used in the past 6 months minus a video game here or there and buying new rims for my car.

I promise I'm okay.

Oh yeah? I challenge you to a duel! Your "budgeted entertainment money" vs. a full lineup of premium editions from HDZeta, Weet, Blufans, Fanatics, Manta, CineMuseum, UHD Club, WCL , Diskino and MLIFE between now and Christmas. Let's see who's left standing at the end! 😅

swords fencing GIF by Cheezburger

• Like 1
  • Haha 6

1 minute ago, deckard99 said:

Oh yeah? I challenge you to a duel! Your "budgeted entertainment money" vs. a full lineup of premium editions from HDZeta, Weet, Blufans, Fanatics, Manta, CineMuseum, UHD Club, WCL , Diskino and MLIFE between now and Christmas. Let's see who's left standing at the end! 😅

Your duel is accepted. 

As my first move I accidentally (not accidentally) just grabbed the following:

https://www.ebay.com/itm/NEW-KINGSMAN-BLU-RAY-4-STEELBOOKS-MANTALAB-1-CLICK-BOXSET-FULL-PET-ONLY-400/152503478413?ssPageName=STRK%3AMEBIDX%3AIT&_trksid=p2057872.m2749.l2649

Edited by ScottVA

32 minutes ago, deckard99 said:

30 minutes ago, ScottVA said:

Your duel is accepted. 

As my first move I accidentally (not accidentally) just grabbed the following:

https://www.ebay.com/itm/NEW-KINGSMAN-BLU-RAY-4-STEELBOOKS-MANTALAB-1-CLICK-BOXSET-FULL-PET-ONLY-400/152503478413?ssPageName=STRK%3AMEBIDX%3AIT&_trksid=p2057872.m2749.l2649

200.gif

21 minutes ago, deckard99 said:

Nice jab, but easily brushed aside! 🤣 Now it's my move!

mmexport1596166117530.thumb.jpg.e1270c50

1927508900_HDZetaBirdsofPreyBox.thumb.jp

image.thumb.png.bbc0b7994c6889b65e59a959

image.jpeg.f54de00420fbb9044d2998b40d2c0

1922277746_NeZhaDiskino.thumb.jpg.46faa5

D7B20119-DCB3-4EC0-8AFC-C8C3510D8CBB.thu

The undisputed and still...

deontay wilder sport GIF by SHOWTIME Sports 

Edited by Veum
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 2

2 minutes ago, deckard99 said:

@ScottVA all the ones I posted are still available in open GBs. Maybe not for long though! CM Jaws will be closing in less than 24 hours. Additional beauty shots in the GBs themselves.

Many other GBs open too, some with beauty shots and some without (yet).

Hahaa... Sorry... I thought DP2 was closed already as we "updated" a few weeks ago... My Bad!! xD:P

Also I think Dunkirk UHD is Out of Stock for the "With Discs" edition... And I believe the "Without Discs" edition is only for those whou bought the wooden with discs before right?? 9_9

• Like 2

• ★ Administrators ★
2 minutes ago, LeGonze said:

Hahaa... Sorry... I thought DP2 was closed already as we "updated" a few weeks ago... My Bad!! xD:P

Also I think Dunkirk UHD is Out of Stock for the "With Discs" edition... And I believe the "Without Discs" edition is only for those whou bought the wooden with discs before right?? 9_9

Since the editions with discs are sold out, the version without discs may now be available to all, honesty I'm not sure. @ksosk can advise

• Thanks 3