IGNORED

Cine Museum Jaws (Cine Museum Art #23) (WWA 4K UHD/2D Blu-ray Steelbook) [Italy]

R1s1ngs0n

@Simone depends what we are talking about. I said i was not expecting my box to ship before end september, as of now (a month and a half after the expected shipping dates ) it is still not shipped. That's all i'm saying xD as for the mistake... well excuses, excuses, excuses... i mean they run a business. Their responsability to run it right.

Edited by Konan

• Replies 471
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

53 minutes ago, Konan said:

@Simone depends what we are talking about. I said i was not expecting my box to ship before end september, as of now (a month and a half after the expected shipping dates ) it is still not shipped. That's all i'm saying xD as for the mistake... well excuses, excuses, excuses... i mean they run a business. Their responsability to run it right.

what I mean, is that until now I have justified and understood them, the mistakes that have occurred were not their fault, but now? what is happening? we have evidence that the boxes are in stock sealed and ready, what is going on? this I mean.

• ★ Administrators ★

@Simone I think you need to adjust your expectations. CM does not ship all copies at the same time. They are done in batches and usually shipped over a period of weeks. Complaining here is pointless since this has nothing to do with MP. If you have an issue please contact CM directly. - Ken

• Like 8

9 hours ago, deckard99 said:

@Simone I think you need to adjust your expectations. CM does not ship all copies at the same time. They are done in batches and usually shipped over a period of weeks. Complaining here is pointless since this has nothing to do with MP. If you have an issue please contact CM directly. - Ken

I have already had the opportunity to speak with CM in the last two weeks, the boxes are ready in the warehouse since the end of July, they all had to be shipped (GB or not) in the next 15 days, they had organization problems as they told me. I'm reporting information for people like me who bought directly from CM being in Europe. 
But if it is not possible to talk about direct purchases outside the gb of MP, I apologize and I will not do it again.

• Sad 1

On 8/10/2022 at 12:26 PM, deckard99 said:

Hey guys, you are having this conversation in the wrong thread. I post updates in the I&Q thread, so that is where you need to look for all matters related to our MP group buy. Release threads are for discussion the movie, editions, art, etc. Not for shipping updates!

@upmaniac @Simone @Edwin Carroll @AlexanderTheMan @TechSpec924 

@deckard99when the Jaws CM group buy opened I had never even heard of Media Psychos nor premiums.  I would have definitely preferred purchasing it through the group buy, but that wasn't a possibility.  If we can't post direct shipping updates in the release thread, then where can we post those, as doesn't seem like they would be desired in the group buy and info thread?  If you don't want these posted I will avoid posting them, but it does limit the conversations among Media Psycho members (as many missed on the group buy).  Thanks for your response.

Edited by Boilersteel
  • Like 1

• ★ Administrators ★
1 hour ago, Boilersteel said:

@deckard99when the Jaws CM group buy opened I had never even heard of Media Psychos nor premiums.  I would have definitely preferred purchasing it through the group buy, but that wasn't a possibility.  If we can't post direct shipping updates in the release thread, then where can we post those, as doesn't seem like they would be desired in the group buy and info thread?  If you don't want these posted I will avoid posting them, but it does limit the conversations among Media Psycho members (as many missed on the group buy).  Thanks for your response.

Posting an occasional update is fine but lately this thread has become dominated by daily posts that say the same thing over and over "I haven't received mine yet!". That really isn't helpful to anyone, especially as it concerns direct orders and nothing to do with MP. For our MP copies, I post updates in I&Q when I have news. I don't post daily updates saying "nothing new today". So I'm just asking for less pure venting and more being informative/helpful type posts, like that you got tracking, or have some news, or better yet that you received and here are some photos. 

• Like 6
  • Thanks 2

1 hour ago, GuyIncognit0 said:

Has anyone seen a video of this lenti yet? I've only seen stills which are the title look a little blurry but I don't like gauging lentis based on a photograph.

I already have two editions of Jaws and didn't join the GB for that reason. I'm definitely questioning that decision now 😐

I can take a video of mine if you’re interested! I got mine a few weeks ago

Edited by AlexanderTheMan
  • Like 6
  • Thanks 3

Awards