IGNORED

Cine Museum Jaws (Cine Museum Art #23) (WWA 4K UHD/2D Blu-ray Steelbook) [Italy]

R1s1ngs0n

• Replies 471
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

5 minutes ago, Simone said:

last tuesday they told me they would ship my box by Friday at the latest, but today is already Monday 😒

Technically, if they said Friday, it still could happen, especially if they didn't mention what Friday.  Never know could be this Friday, next Friday, or Friday in a few months.  If it wasn't mentioned the exact date, you never know what Friday it will be sent on.  😆

Fried Chicken Food GIF by Bill Miller Bar-B-Q

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

2 minutes ago, Boilersteel said:

Technically, if they said Friday, it still could happen, especially if they didn't mention what Friday.  Never know could be this Friday, next Friday, or Friday in a few months.  If it wasn't mentioned the exact date, you never know what Friday it will be sent on.  😆

Fried Chicken Food GIF by Bill Miller Bar-B-Q

Snow Fall GIF

• Haha 2

34 minutes ago, Simone said:

I'm notice that someone get the box in hand, someone here has get the shipping notification? I'm still waiting.

31 minutes ago, ukade2327 said:

They may have gone direct to CM…🤷‍♂️

I ordered through the group buy, with U.K. hub shipping. Naturally Carl is the best hub master on the site 😁

25 minutes ago, Boilersteel said:

I bought the box set direct from CM, but nothing has shipped yet.  Will reach out if I hear anything.  Pretty stoked for this release!  Awesome pics @AlexanderTheMan Congrats!

Thanks!! She’s a real beauty, that’s for sure. But with the number of films I’ve got I’m gonna need a bigger boat! Whoops, I mean shelving unit!

• Like 1
  • Haha 5

Awards

• ★ Administrators ★

Hey guys, you are having this conversation in the wrong thread. I post updates in the I&Q thread, so that is where you need to look for all matters related to our MP group buy. Release threads are for discussion the movie, editions, art, etc. Not for shipping updates!

@upmaniac @Simone @Edwin Carroll @AlexanderTheMan @TechSpec924 

• Thanks 4

2 minutes ago, deckard99 said:

Hey guys, you are having this conversation in the wrong thread. I post updates in the I&Q thread, so that is where you need to look for all matters related to our MP group buy. Release threads are for discussion the movie, editions, art, etc. Not for shipping updates!

Many apologies, @deckard99!

Apologize Season 3 GIF by Billions

• Like 2

49 minutes ago, deckard99 said:

Understood and my apologies as well!  I will be more careful in the future. 

• Like 3

• 2 weeks later...
  • ★ Administrators ★
10 hours ago, Bodhisattva said:

....any updates on CM shipments to MP HUBs?

19 minutes ago, Veum said:

Paramount Network Jamie GIF by Yellowstone

USA Hub should have them any day now. Other hubs very soon too. Lentis were shipped earlier than OCs and FS.

In the future, please know that shipping questions/updates belong in I&Q and not here. - Ken

• Like 4
  • Thanks 3