IGNORED

Cine Museum Jaws (Cine Museum Art #23) (WWA 4K UHD/2D Blu-ray Steelbook) [Italy]

R1s1ngs0n

• Replies 471
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

2 minutes ago, Christopher said:

Same! I’m so excited to see mine in hand. I put my order in over a year ago!

Same here! Had to go look back at my CM order history to see I ordered way back in February 2021. And, of course, I keep tabs here on MP so when others started getting their shipping notices, I knew it was just a matter of time. Will be glad to finally have this edition in hand. I know it's not a steelbook, but this one will still look awesome on my shelf.

• Like 5

36 minutes ago, Christopher said:

Same! I’m so excited to see mine in hand. I put my order in over a year ago!

Just checked and I joined the Group Buy on 4th August, 2020, 2 days short of 2 years ago! I still haven’t got my new member deposit back for completing my first 3 group buys even though I’ve joined probably close to 20 😂😂😂 very excited to get my 15USD back although it’s worth less now than it was then… 

• Like 3

Awards

8 minutes ago, AlexanderTheMan said:

Just checked and I joined the Group Buy on 4th August, 2020, 2 days short of 2 years ago! I still haven’t got my new member deposit back for completing my first 3 group buys even though I’ve joined probably close to 20 😂😂😂 very excited to get my 15USD back although it’s worth less now than it was then… 

Deposit refunds are not automatic, you need to contact @Masterblaster and let him know after you have received your first three GB editions… 

Edited by ukade2327
  • Like 1

9 minutes ago, AlexanderTheMan said:

you can choose to donate it to MP as well

• Like 6

1 hour ago, TechSpec924 said:

Same here! Had to go look back at my CM order history to see I ordered way back in February 2021. And, of course, I keep tabs here on MP so when others started getting their shipping notices, I knew it was just a matter of time. Will be glad to finally have this edition in hand. I know it's not a steelbook, but this one will still look awesome on my shelf.

Shhhh don’t tell anyone but depending on how the goodies are I might find a way to swap my steel for the Amaray. I have a Zavvi lenticular. But even if it doesn’t work I don’t care I’m pumped!

• Like 2

44 minutes ago, ukade2327 said:

Deposit refunds are not automatic, you need to contact @Masterblaster and let him know after you have received your first three GB editions… 

Oh, I know! I technically haven’t completed this group buy so I never bothered asking for it back. I’ll take care of it once I receive my copy 😁

42 minutes ago, Rambo said:

you can choose to donate it to MP as well

Hmmm… 🤔 or I could buy more movies 😁😎

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

Awards