Manta Lab Logan (Manta Lab Exclusive #08) (WEA Blu-ray Steelbook) [Hong Kong]

pioneers

• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 2 weeks later...

Update on release from August blog update

1. [ME#8] Logan Steelbook - Small Delay
First, we are very sorry to let you know that we are going to have small delay for the both Slips and the Box Set. We have received all materials except for the slips and the box and we are hoping to receive those materials within this week. Due to some of factories taking break and having vacations, we are little bit behind the schedule. Also for the Box Set, it was the first time for us to make it in different design with complexity such as metal insert and making it the correct size for all materials to fit in properly. We are going to ship out the slips starting next Monday and the Box Set will be shipped out starting August 28th. We are really sorry for the delay again but we are working as fast as we could to reduce the delay.

As I ordered the One Click I asked them what their approach will be for sending out the OC (e.g. sending Slips once available and then follow up with the box once ready).

They will send the whole set out at the same time (which totally makes sense), but as soon as the box is ready the One Clicks will get priority on shipping.

Just in case someone was wondering the same thing...:-)

• ★ Administrators ★
4 hours ago, _steelymann said:

try again.... any sign of the shipping invoices?

Happy now ? LOL 

glad someone was looking forward to the invoices LOL

Here a sadder note from the Retailer , after talking to him and asking about the shipping arrangements ...

"due to the super hurricane in HK, we are kind of stuck outside of the office. "

so i guess it will be when it will be ....

Take care

4 hours ago, Masterblaster said:

Happy now ? LOL 

glad someone was looking forward to the invoices LOL

Here a sadder note from the Retailer , after talking to him and asking about the shipping arrangements ...

"due to the super hurricane in HK, we are kind of stuck outside of the office. "

so i guess it will be when it will be ....

Take care

What can I say, I enjoy paying bills. Don't hate me! ??

Here's another restock I'm anxiously awaiting, though I'm certainly sympathetic to the trouble they're having over there. I was actually online when the preorder went live and was interested in the Special Box edition w. magnet (which I had in my cart), but I didn't have the free funds at the time. Of course, they all sold out pretty quickly.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • ★ Administrators ★
3 hours ago, Luvsteels said:

@Masterblaster @DodgyDave

Was there any unpaid copy's left over of any edition, my brother is after one he don't care what edition just is after one let me know cheers guys 

There might be a Full Slip available. 

Only John @Masterblaster can confirm that though. As it would be in the USA. 

• extantsrevenge changed the title to Logan (Manta Lab Exclusive #08) (WEA Blu-ray Steelbook) [Hong Kong]

Archived