IGNORED

Manta Lab Logan (Manta Lab Exclusive #08) (WEA Blu-ray Steelbook) [Hong Kong]

pioneers

• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 hours ago, Steelbookzombie said:

The slips are really good they do some excellent editions! In fact the only fullslips I buy are FilmArena and ive never had a bad slip the last one I got ARRIVAL the artwork wasn't the best but the quality of the printing and embossing is second to none.They even do that thing where if you look inside the slip the artwork continues and it's not just plain white in there! I know FilmArena are guilty of a few faux pas but bad slips...no no no 1f609.png

I'm getting Mantalab's to 1f600.png?

I'm only talking about the Logan slips dude! The art is just terrible. I own plenty FAC titles and they've done some stunning slips, but they aren't comparible to Kimchi or Plain Archives when it comes to finish.

Awards

• 2 weeks later...
38 minutes ago, Pbsw23 said:

@pioneers any idea what manta are releasing for this? i.e. Stand alone Lenti, double lenti or choice of full slips or lenti?

I'm in for the FAC E1 with @forenhase which is the same art as the Manta steel, so it needs to be amazing for me to bite, WEA steel or not. 

@Pbsw23 no idea at present just have to do the waiting game lol ☺️

• 4 weeks later...

Archived