Response to Membership Tier

• Replies 2.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

4 minutes ago, ScottVA said:

Why are you so incredibly salty steelseeker

I'll just invest energy into incoming GB of Venom and others projects which luckily i have already guaranteed and won't be in bloodbath for them. 😁

Who knows what future will throw regarding this site 😉

Considering allocations are getting smaller, bloodbath will be just much more vicious. 😁

Edited by 5t33lb0y

• ★ Administrators ★
10 minutes ago, 5t33lb0y said:

I'll just invest energy into incoming GB of Venom and others projects which luckily i have already guaranteed and won't be in bloodbath for them. 😁

Who knows what future will throw regarding this site 😉

Considering allocations are getting smaller, bloodbath will be just much more vicious. 😁

Yeah no one knows the future ... but if your negativity continues i can gladly look in the crystal ball to give you a guaranteed future here on this site . 

You are  so bitter that it blinds you , Drama Queen 😉

• Like 1
  • Haha 18

Just now, ddeahl said:

That makes no sense.

right @Masterblaster decided to cut plat numbers down with the other admin and therefor invites where sent out one by for inviting.

some plats who did not have that opportunity would be offered a gold invite therefor expanding the gold tier.

they could except that if offered gold invite if given.

or they could refuse

but im sure johns about and will explain it more fully to you.

basil 👍

• Like 7

1 minute ago, swish said:

It is how it is. They already know that some will moaning and are not ok with that

This has been the most honest answer I have seen from an MP moderator so far and I actually respect it instead of having to deal with platinum level members doing a poor job of pretending it makes sense lol

• ★ Administrators ★
4 minutes ago, ddeahl said:

That makes no sense.

However that may be in your eyes and proberbly in some others  , it was decided to be done this way from the Admins .   

This is the first time we have done it like this (proberbly not the last time) , it was alot of input from ALL Admins who run the site. 

You nor anyone else is "entitled" to anything just because you were .  Im not trying to sound like a butt , but its definitely coming out like that , aint it ?

Nothing i can say will make this process change.  We understand that some will be bitter and we are sorry about that , but not everyone can win. 

• Like 9
  • Thanks 1

vor 1 Minute schrieb wavy:

This has been the most honest answer I have seen from an MP moderator so far and I actually respect it instead of having to deal with platinum level members doing a poor job of pretending it makes sense lol

Yeah but i'm not a moderator 😂 only Guardian to help and take some work from them by answer some basic question in here

• Like 4
  • Haha 1

Just now, swish said:

Yeah but i'm not a moderator 😂 only Guardian to help and take some work from them by answer some basic question in here

mod, guardian, I'm new here so Im unaware of the differences lol I just appreciate your honesty.

2 minutes ago, Sidewinder said:

Which part? 🤔

It doesn't make sense that current members at platinum level were not given the opportunity to renew.  We had to wait and fight for those slots to open in the past.  And now, for no reason, we get denied the opportunity to maintain that level. 

Awards