extantsrevenge

• Replies 732
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

• ★ Administrators ★
7 hours ago, Robertm89 said:

Here we are @extantsrevenge it was more difficult to put them out then what I thought it would be. But here's hoping for a point for Team UK lol. IMG_20200106_222540.thumb.jpg.16d3c1a7d279a2b617359c577fbf3024.jpg

confused question mark GIF by Preity G  Zinta

@Robertm89 do I spot several Lenticular Full-Slips 😱 they don't count towards this award 😭

sorry mood GIF

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, extantsrevenge said:

confused question mark GIF by Preity G  Zinta

@Robertm89 do I spot several Lenticular Full-Slips 😱 they don't count towards this award 😭

sorry mood GIF

😮😮😮 WOW!!! all that effort that was put in to take them off my bookcase and put them out 😂

Obviously I didn't read The T and C's correctly I'll try again when I get the chance too. I'll count how many qualify there and then put the rest in another picture is that cool ?? 

• Like 4

• ★ Administrators ★
5 minutes ago, Robertm89 said:

😮😮😮 WOW!!! all that effort that was put in to take them off my bookcase and put them out 😂

Obviously I didn't read The T and C's correctly I'll try again when I get the chance too. I'll count how many qualify there and then put the rest in another picture is that cool ?? 

yes dog GIFsarcastic john oliver GIF

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

14 hours ago, extantsrevenge said:

yes dog GIFsarcastic john oliver GIF

Right @extantsrevenge after my rejected lentis I got in to my TV unit and had to pull out some reserves need a new big bookcase for some of these so I can have them all out but space is an issue... I hope with my pic which I made a mistake on and these I am in for my award. I know I have enough for my lenti one too that will come soon 💪😉 

IMG_20200107_213656.jpg

• Like 12

1 hour ago, Robertm89 said:

Right @extantsrevenge after my rejected lentis I got in to my TV unit and had to pull out some reserves need a new big bookcase for some of these so I can have them all out but space is an issue... I hope with my pic which I made a mistake on and these I am in for my award. I know I have enough for my lenti one too that will come soon 💪😉 

IMG_20200107_213656.jpg

Another cracking Fullslip I missed and gutted I didn’t join the GB for.... Baby Driver! Love that film. Very nice. 

C’mon, has to be 2 points to UK now?! 😁

• Like 1

• ★ Administrators ★

awkward arnold schwarzenegger GIF

You did it @Robertm89, thanks for providing the additional picture, with this you're now among the small group of Full-Slip Collector 😍

tony the tiger swerk GIF

Also this is leaving France in the dust 😅

the sandlot dust GIF

Our friendly rivalry ranking is now at

Germany 5 Points

UK 3 Points

France 2 Points

USA 1 Points

• Like 3

On 1/8/2020 at 8:26 AM, extantsrevenge said:

awkward arnold schwarzenegger GIF

You did it @Robertm89, thanks for providing the additional picture, with this you're now among the small group of Full-Slip Collector 😍

tony the tiger swerk GIF

Also this is leaving France in the dust 😅

the sandlot dust GIF

Our friendly rivalry ranking is now at

Germany 5 Points

UK 3 Points

France 2 Points

USA 1 Points

Oh yeah ... @RileyLad you need to secure our spot when you get a chance lol. Thanks @extantsrevenge got there in the end lol. Lenti pic to come next when I get a chance 😉

source.gif

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

On 1/8/2020 at 8:29 AM, RileyLad said:

I can round it up to 3-3 with the Frenchie’s very soon mate! Just waiting on my Plastic protectors to arrive this week, then I’m cracking open some OCs to share the joy!!!

6AD9ECB1-EC00-43AB-9D1C-F4965F1683F1.gif.c1af70a5acda6a202b801d2528b38d10.gif

🎼🎤 “WHY ARE WE WAITING..... OH WHYYYYYYYY ARE WE WAAAAIITING” 😂😉 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿🇬🇧

• Haha 4

• ★ Administrators ★

the land of make believe wow GIF

@ukade2327 & @serg50 terrific selection so many beautiful editions 😍 with this both of you have become Media Psychos Full-Slip Collector. Congratulations 😊

excited fandom GIF

Our funny ranking game is heating up....

top gear car GIF

Germany 5 Points

UK 4 Points

France 2 Points

USA & Russia 1 Point

scared disney pixar GIF by Disney

I fear the next entry 😅

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

On 1/13/2020 at 11:47 AM, extantsrevenge said:

Our funny ranking game is heating up....

Germany 5 Points

UK 4 Points

France 2 Points

USA & Russia 1 Point

scared disney pixar GIF by Disney

I fear the next entry 😅

So now you're into rankings as well? 😉 I'm actually pretty close to getting this award with about 20 FS editions. Problem is I don't like the idea of taking out 25 of my precious and laying them all out just for a photo. Besides, the OCD in me just won't let me settle for just one award of a certain type. If I can't have them all (and I probably never will) then I might as well have none at all 😁

• Haha 4

52 minutes ago, R1s1ngs0n said:

So now you're into rankings as well? 😉 I'm actually pretty close to getting this award with about 20 FS editions. Problem is I don't like the idea of taking out 25 of my precious and laying them all out just for a photo. Besides, the OCD in me just won't let me settle for just one award of a certain type. If I can't have them all (and I probably never will) then I might as well have none at all 😁

Oh my Mr Professor, you really need a cure for your OCD, don’t you!🤣

super friends lol GIF

• Haha 3

@extantsrevenge

Hi together,

so, here are some of my fullslips.

There are quite a lot more (FAC Jurassic Park series and other FACs, some Tarantino-Novas, BF Star Wars series, BF OC series with the one or another Fullslip...).

... but for the 25fs-award, it's enough, right? 😉

AW-Fullslip25.jpg

Edited by Cornbuster
  • Like 12