extantsrevenge

• Replies 732
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

• ★ Administrators ★
2 hours ago, SilentasKnight said:

I believe the sealed boxsets would count for the number of Fullslips inside. If you have enough I reconsider posting again with those One clicks!

OC do NOT count for this award, need to see the beauties 😃

On 12/18/2019 at 8:59 AM, extantsrevenge said:

For the Full-Slip Edition Collector award, you need 25 individual Full-Slip editions. This award is not limited to Premium releases, regular releases, or releases that don't have a Steelbook inside are also eligible. A Full-Slip is a Slip that is open only on one side where you can slide out the item. We have to be able to see the Full-Slip, so a sealed OC Set does NOT count.  Lenticular Full-Slip Editions do NOT count, for those we have the Lenticular award here. Not allowed are editions with custom Full-Slips.

• Thanks 4

• ★ Administrators ★

giphy.gif

what a nice set of Full-Slip Editions @Dr. Demonic and a big

giphy.gif

for putting in the extra work with a second try, that is really cool of you 👍

I'm very happy to give you the Full-Slip Collector Award now ☺️

full-slip edition collector.gif

And we all know what that means

yelling world cup GIF

another point for Germany and a comfortable lead again 😂

The updated Ranking in our electrifying Full-Slip slugfest is:

Germany 17 Points

USA (including 1 canadian) 14 Points

France 9 Points

UK 7 Points

Austria, Japan, Slovakia, Russia each 1 Point

So who is next?

giphy.gif

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

• ★ Administrators ★
12 hours ago, Veum said:

Nils @extantsrevenge is Media Psychos Full-Slip Edition Award the only ongoing battle or do/can we continue the battle for all Premium awards, hmm 🧐 

Germany 

USA

France 

UK 

Austria, Japan, Russia 

(other) countries

I only started this to have a little extra fun and motivate members. It would be to much work do have this in more awards. Also the outcome would be so clear....

raspberry tongue out GIF

germany GIF

Dr Evil Lol GIF by The Tonight Show Starring Jimmy Fallon

• Like 1
  • Haha 4

• 4 weeks later...
  • ★ Administrators ★

So after reviewing previous submissions (see my findings here), I have counted your editions and with the eligible OC you would be at exactly 25 Full-Slips.....

thor no GIF

I just saw you do not have included any piece of paper with your forum name on the picture or any MP Swag. You really do not make my job easy @Tonic24k.

Hope you can do something about that 😅

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 4

7 hours ago, extantsrevenge said:

So after reviewing previous submissions (see my findings here), I have counted your editions and with the eligible OC you would be at exactly 25 Full-Slips.....

thor no GIF

I just saw you do not have included any piece of paper with your forum name on the picture or any MP Swag. You really do not make my job easy @Tonic24k.

You don't know my shelves when you see them?! That's like saying you can't confirm Mjolnir belongs to Thor because his name isn't on it. Lol. Jkjk

I'll get you a photo of my membership card in front of my collection for validation. 

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

8 hours ago, extantsrevenge said:

thor no GIF

Nooo, take it back! You're enabling him to keep them sealed. We need more peer pressure not less. 

Open! Open! Open!

• Haha 4

• 1 month later...
  • ★ Administrators ★
On 4/7/2021 at 7:16 AM, Tonic24k said:

@extantsrevenge The missing piece to the photo above 😎 

460086508_Tonic24kMembershipCard.thumb.jpeg.9dd3936e95c31ae947d43a10b63219bb.jpeg

0413ba86b4163788793fda6f7fb10068.gif

No extra cool picture like you did for the Lenti Award 🤣

But it is okay

fullslip25.gif

This is getting USA an important point, only 2 more submissions and Germany would have to share the top place

f482f44940124b1d32549a98db8772b0.gif

The updated Ranking in our world shattering Full-Slip battle is:

Germany 17 Points

USA (including 1 canadian) 15 Points

France 9 Points

UK 7 Points

Austria, Japan, Slovakia, Russia each 1 Point

69097.gif

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1

• 4 weeks later...

I don't have nearly as impressive of a collection as most of you folks, but I've only been collecting premiums for less than a year.  Here's my stab at the full slip award..not sure if all of these count, but throwing extras out there in case some plain editions don't qualify.

IMG_7270.JPG

IMG_7269.JPG

IMG_7271.JPG

• Like 21

Awards