IGNORED

Star Wars: The Rise of Skywalker (4K+2D & 3D+2D Steelbooks) (Zavvi Exclusive) [UK]

Benoit46

• ★ Administrators ★

Star Wars: The Rise of Skywalker (4K+2D & 3D+2D SteelBooks) (Zavvi Exclusive) [UK]

Release date: TBA
Purchase links: 4K+2D - 3D+2D - 4K+2D Collector's Edition - 3D+2D Collector's Edition
Price: 4K: 32.99 GBP / 3D: 25.99 GBP / 4K CE: 67.99 GBP / 3D CE: 59.99 GBP
Notes:

Also available Collector's Editions

Steelbook:

12414254-1374746360109095.jpg12414254-1314746362784096.jpg

12414254-9964746360305811.jpg

12430281-1004729727968614.jpg

12430281-3594729728214632.jpg

12430281-5064729728318306.jpg

12430281-6664729728437151.jpg

12430281-1174729728056268.jpg

12430281-9864729727240781.jpg

• Like 5

• extantsrevenge changed the title to Star Wars: The Rise of Skywalker (4K+2D & 3D+2D Steelbooks) (Zavvi Exclusive) [UK]
  • 2 months later...
  • ★ Administrators ★
10 hours ago, CAYENNE-FAHRER said:

important information to you !!!!
if you haven't decided yet
Steelbook - Star Wars Rise Of Skywalker

The Zavvi Steelbooks will have a title stamp
and spine lettering,

this is said to be the only steel book with an embossing

That's great news!!!!

Thank you @CAYENNE-FAHRER

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

damn need to make my mind which to keep 4k or 3d as this is out in next month think i'm leaning towards 4k as when i get blufans usually end up with 3d on double lenti.

and with things the way are with blufans i got horrible feeling this maybe missed.

its going to get to a point soon where there be too many titles for them to catch up on i'm starting to think and i can see them dropping a load yet when licensing issues sorted

i hope i'm wrong @DodgyDave you heard what there plans are when the licenses clear or they just worried about starting back up and work from there?

basil :)

• Like 1

• ★ Administrators ★
53 minutes ago, Basil said:

damn need to make my mind which to keep 4k or 3d as this is out in next month think i'm leaning towards 4k as when i get blufans usually end up with 3d on double lenti.

and with things the way are with blufans i got horrible feeling this maybe missed.

its going to get to a point soon where there be too many titles for them to catch up on i'm starting to think and i can see them dropping a load yet when licensing issues sorted

i hope i'm wrong @DodgyDave you heard what there plans are when the licenses clear or they just worried about starting back up and work from there?

I know nothing. :D

• Haha 2

• ★ Administrators ★
20 hours ago, Basil said:

I have some sort of insight for you. Straight from the horses mouth. 
The problem now is not so much the merger, as the greed of Disney. 
They are trying to sell the rights for physical media in China to a distributor. They are asking far too much, as digital media is cheaper. So no Chinese distributors are bidding for the ‘rights’.

So, until this stand off is resolved amicably, things will not move forward. 
We all know that in the end, agreements will be made. Otherwise Disney will end up with no physical media presence in China.
Blufans just has to sit and wait for this next game to play out. Add in this virus problem and the matter gets worse. 
Hopefully going in to Q2, things will improve. 
Deadpool 2 and Spidey OAB are still coming in the meantime. 👍

• Thanks 2
  • Sad 2

40 minutes ago, DodgyDave said:

I have some sort of insight for you. Straight from the horses mouth. 
The problem now is not so much the merger, as the greed of Disney. 
They are trying to sell the rights for physical media in China to a distributor. They are asking far too much, as digital media is cheaper. So no Chinese distributors are bidding for the ‘rights’.

So, until this stand off is resolved amicably, things will not move forward. 
We all know that in the end, agreements will be made. Otherwise Disney will end up with no physical media presence in China.
Blufans just has to sit and wait for this next game to play out. Add in this virus problem and the matter gets worse. 
Hopefully going in to Q2, things will improve. 
Deadpool 2 and Spidey OAB are still coming in the meantime. 👍

cheers dave thanks for that, its nice to hear what the crack is.

have blufans considered releasing without discs but say sticking holders then some of the backlog could be done but adjusting prices accordingly?

that way it would be a short term get out till this is resolved.

and we could all pick up discs in our own countrys instead.

that way no holes in collections and blufans could carry on for a bit as well and make some money as well.

then disneys hold would weaken abit as well? 

as an added bonus

whats your thoughts and could this be put to blufans as a thought?

think it could be win win for all.

basil 👍

• Like 2

• ★ Administrators ★
17 minutes ago, Basil said:

cheers dave thanks for that, its nice to hear what the crack is.

have blufans considered releasing without discs but say sticking holders then some of the backlog could be done but adjusting prices accordingly?

that way it would be a short term get out till this is resolved.

and we could all pick up discs in our own countrys instead.

that way no holes in collections and blufans could carry on for a bit as well and make some money as well.

then disneys hold would weaken abit as well? 

as an added bonus

whats your thoughts and could this be put to blufans as a thought?

think it could be win win for all.

basil 👍

My lips are sealed on this point. ;)

• Like 2