IGNORED

UHD CLUB The Prestige (UHD CLUB DP #01) (4K+Bonus Disc Lenticular Digipak) [China]

ksosk

• ★ Administrators ★

MP GROUP BUY here

The Prestige (UHD CLUB Exclusive DP #01) (Lenticular Slip + Digipak) (4K + Bonus Disc) [China]

Release Date: December 2019

Price: 499 CNY

Limited: 200 copies

Note: UC has launched a new line for fullslip with digipak releases.

The Prestige will come with a booklet and movie memorabilia.

Media Psychos will be the only official groupbuy for this release!

The Prestige - UHD CLUB - www.mediapsychos.com

• Like 7
  • Thanks 1

• Replies 141
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

• ★ Administrators ★
Just now, Robertm89 said:

Why do I have to post stuff like this when I'm trying to be good @ksosk 😂😂😂

Haha.

Really really hope to have all of your support for this and a few more surprise news coming up.

MP is involved with a few projects and they will be weird but good!!

giphy.gif

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

8 hours ago, Veum said:

Hey @Hollywood E Rock, what is the answer? :ph34r:

giphy-downsized.gif

@Veum 

Well simply put "the answer" basically means something is great, it hits the spot or your needs being met in a situation. 

For example before I saw The Prestige I hoped it was good. Afterwards not only was it good but it was so good I knew once it was available I had to own it. Thus making it "the answer" because it reached my expectation. 

Another example is when you're hungry & you fix yourself something to eat & the food taste so good that your enjoyment of said day increases because of your meal. That meal was "the answer" because not only did it get rid of your hunger but it made your day better.

Also "the answer" is your TV Diaries. I noticed you do them every night. I figure it's a source of your enjoyment & happiness. If someone asked you how is doing a diary "the answer", what does that mean? You could say the diary brings positivity to your life so its the answer!

Did I make sense, you understand where I'm coming from?

Edited by Hollywood E Rock
  • Like 2

11 hours ago, Hollywood E Rock said:

@Veum 

Well simply put "the answer" basically means something is great, it hits the spot or your needs being met in a situation. 

For example before I saw The Prestige I hoped it was good. Afterwards not only was it good but it was so good I knew once it was available I had to own it. Thus making it "the answer" because it reached my expectation. 

Another example is when you're hungry & you fix yourself something to eat & the food taste so good that your enjoyment of said day increases because of your meal. That meal was "the answer" because not only did it get rid of your hunger but it made your day better.

Also "the answer" is your TV Diaries. I noticed you do them every night. I figure it's a source of your enjoyment & happiness. If someone asked you how is doing a diary "the answer", what does that mean? You could say the diary brings positivity to your life so its the answer!

Did I make sense, you understand where I'm coming from?

@Hollywood E Rock

😉 how about just...

giphy.gif?cid=8fc3c897902a20ddd9bffb0cdd

BTW... I do not know that much about The Prestige?! 🎞️

Edited by Veum
  • Like 1

• ★ Administrators ★

Hi guys,

A quick update.

There will be a hardbox with a lenticular that contains a digipak (with embossed art) and a gift pack.

I made a simple gif to illustrate what will be used for the lenticular.

Prestige-Lenticular-Draft.gif.789fe5dcf30674660682bca68b8bc7c1.gif

The approved images are very limited.

For the digipak, the bird cage image will be used. UC will pay special attention to create with good embossing details to makeup for the lack of new art.

The gift will be kept a secret at this moment 😃

8133sVX2jVL._SX342_.jpg.54408a44c3ceb92ac8f0829ff87a4c62.jpg

• Like 12
  • Thanks 1

Hey @ksosk

This release is looking very promising from my perspective. Would it be nice to see new artwork that represents the movie? Sure but for me I like the idea of original art being used because there is no premium release of this movie with this art. If a set already exists & this set was a rehash then I could see how there could be disappointment. That gif example you made is really cool, I would be completely happy with the final product looking like that.

Edited by Hollywood E Rock
  • Like 4

• ★ Administrators ★
13 minutes ago, Hollywood E Rock said:

Hey @ksosk

This release is looking very promising from my perspective. Would it be nice to see new artwork that represents the movie? Sure but for me I like the idea of original art being used because there is no premium release of this movie with this art. If a set already exists & this set was a rehash then I could how there could be disappointment. That gif example you made is really cool, I would be completely happy with the final product looking like that.

Thanks!!!

Your message means so much to me 😃

• Like 2

• ★ Administrators ★
3 hours ago, CAYENNE-FAHRER said:

that's great information
I think the FullSlip will be awesome
thanks for the pics,
I'm curious about the secret
MP has never disappointed me there

Thank you, @CAYENNE-FAHRER!

UC is calculating the cost for all the wonderful ideas MP proposed haha. 

At the end of the day, UC has to decide which one is feasible.

KS

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

On 9/1/2019 at 9:09 AM, ksosk said:

Hi guys,

A quick update.

There will be a hardbox with a lenticular that contains a digipak (with embossed art) and a gift pack.

I made a simple gif to illustrate what will be used for the lenticular.

Prestige-Lenticular-Draft.gif.789fe5dcf30674660682bca68b8bc7c1.gif

The approved images are very limited.

For the digipak, the bird cage image will be used. UC will pay special attention to create with good embossing details to makeup for the lack of new art.

The gift will be kept a secret at this moment 😃

8133sVX2jVL._SX342_.jpg.54408a44c3ceb92ac8f0829ff87a4c62.jpg

Yeah this looks really awesome! Can't wait for this release, thanks for helping to make this possible! :D

Edited by Mixpower
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Awards

• ksosk changed the title to The Prestige (UHD CLUB DP #01) (4K+Bonus Disc Lenticular Digipak) [China]