IGNORED

UHD CLUB The Prestige (UHD CLUB DP #01) (4K+Bonus Disc Lenticular Digipak) [China]

ksosk

• Replies 141
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

vor einer Stunde schrieb ksosk:

We are fortunate to collaborate with UC for their next few releases!

@ksoskย do we have a little influence regarding what their next releases will be?

The Lord of the Rings is getting 4K discs now as well and there areย no Premium editionsย as of yet..... just saying'...๐Ÿ˜‰

ย 

ย 

source.gif

• Like 1

• โ˜… Administrators โ˜…
10 hours ago, Intentcoin said:

@ksoskI just watched the movie for the first time the other day and I couldn't help but notice that the card in the movie was really small. The one you made is a regular sized card right? Either way it looks great, the coin too.ย 

Yes!

Finally someone who said this :)

ย 

I was torn between making it the actual size or follow a normal deck size. I ended up with a regular size in order to do effects on the design.

ย 

Thank you @Intentcoinย for spending time to look throughย ๐Ÿ˜

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

57 minutes ago, ksosk said:

ย 

The concept was to make the dove appear and disappear as the lenticular transits ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

ย 

ย 

That's genius! Normaly I prefer an embossed fullslip to a lenticular(I'm in the minority, I assume) but I love a creative lenticular cover(e.g. batman v superman from different POV or a disappear dove) or even a deep 3d effect like the early marvel lenticulars from zavvi

• Like 3

5 hours ago, Intentcoin said:

That's genius! Normaly I prefer an embossed fullslip to a lenticular(I'm in the minority, I assume) but I love a creative lenticular cover(e.g. batman v superman from different POV or a disappear dove) or even a deep 3d effect like the early marvel lenticulars from zavvi

Minority ... certainly not ... its a matter of personal preference... i myself would choose Lenticular every time but i will also double dip with a nice spot glossed and embossed FullSlip ......

• Like 2

7 hours ago, ukade2327 said:

Minority ... certainly not ... its a matter of personal preference... i myself would choose Lenticular every time but i will also double dip with a nice spot glossed and embossed FullSlip ......

I usually end up getting the lenticular anyway because they tend to have the best art

• Like 3

3 minutes ago, ksosk said:

I love lenticular with a good 3D depth but I think transition lenticular is the current trend now.ย  It seems a prestigious thing to have a 3-change lenti haha.

ย 

Yea, I bought the spiderverse blufans OC because it said that the single lenti(boxset exclusive) was a 4-change lenticular. It's only 3-change and the lenti wasnt done very well imo(you can always see the previous character under the one your looking at)ย  the back of the single lenti is amazing though so no regrets here.ย 

• โ˜… Administrators โ˜…
24 minutes ago, Intentcoin said:

Yea, I bought the spiderverse blufans OC because it said that the single lenti(boxset exclusive) was a 4-change lenticular. It's only 3-change and the lenti wasnt done very well imo(you can always see the previous character under the one your looking at)ย  the back of the single lenti is amazing though so no regrets here.ย 

Yes, I agree the 3change lenti wasn't as impressive. However, all photographs of that lenti were fantastic haha, so I guess at least it was Instagram-friendly ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

Love the Double Lenti thoughย ๐Ÿ˜

• Like 1

• โ˜… Administrators โ˜…

Now that is a great Lenticular ๐Ÿ˜

ย 

Yep Nod GIF by C H A R L ร– T T E

ย 

Can't wait to get my copy of this awesome release

ย 

jerry seinfeld laughing GIF

ย 

very impressive and sure to be a great edition to have in anyones collection

ย 

will do full house GIF

ย 

Our Group Buy is still open, be sure to join

ย 

ย 

• Like 2

• ksosk changed the title to The Prestige (UHD CLUB DP #01) (4K+Bonus Disc Lenticular Digipak) [China]
  • โ˜… Administrators โ˜…

Now for The Prestige!!

ย 

mmexport1575047014318

ย 

mmexport1575047017348

ย 

mmexport1575047021316

ย 

This was the first project we collaborated with UC under their DP line.

Many may not know that this line was launched because of MP!!

To bring UC releases closer to collectors' taste and desire, DP series will come with digipaks (and steelbooks *wink*) withย 

interesting collectors' gifts ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

ย 

I made the coin and poker card for this release and there is a form of pride๏ผ

Hope you guys will like it.

ย 

mmexport1575046990049

ย 

• Like 8
  • Thanks 2

• โ˜… Administrators โ˜…

More!!

ย 

mmexport1575046985468

ย 

mmexport1575046982028

ย 

mmexport1575046976118

ย 

mmexport1575046953286

Initiallly, I spent quite a bit of time trying to recreate the Borden's journal based on whatever screenshots I could get from scanning through the film endlessly.

Alas, the content is insufficient and the symbols and graphics proved too challenging for me.

In the end, I insisted on keeping the journal cover concept. This book will contain blank pages. I hope to be able to fill them with something interesting once the product is released!

Fingers crossed.

ย 

mmexport1575046942873

This is the slipbox for the gifts!!ย 

Love it.

ย 

mmexport1575046939205

UC promises a top-notch digipak of a very high quality thick board!

I have not seen it yet due to the delay of Bumblebee.

ย 

mmexport1575047074804

ย 

mmexport1575047067737

OUR LOGO!!!!

Woohoo ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

ย 

Hope you guys will like this release. Flaws will be impossible to prevent, but we will continue to work hard and improve ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

ย 

• Like 8

18 minutes ago, ksosk said:

Now for The Prestige!!

ย 

mmexport1575047014318

ย 

mmexport1575047017348

ย 

mmexport1575047021316

ย 

This was the first project we collaborated with UC under their DP line.

Many may not know that this line was launched because of MP!!

To bring UC releases closer to collectors' taste and desire, DP series will come with digipaks (and steelbooks *wink*) withย 

interesting collectors' gifts ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

ย 

I made the coin and poker card for this release and there is a form of pride๏ผ

Hope you guys will like it.

ย 

mmexport1575046990049

ย 

I absolutely love it. ๐Ÿ˜ When Is release??ย 

• Like 3