IGNORED

Once Upon a Time in Hollywood

Release Date : july 26th 2019

Directed by : Quentin Tarantino 

Cast : Brad Pitt, Leonardo Di Caprio, Margot Robbie, Kurt Russell, Al Pacino, Émilie Hirsch, Damian Lewis, Bruce Dern, Dacota Fanning,

A faded TV actor and his stunt double strive to achieve fame and success in the film industry during the final years of the Hollywood Golden Age in 1969 Los Angeles.

tarantino-5.png

1 hour ago, airwins said:

I am personally a big fan of Tarantino, I love all his filmography (especially Pulp Fiction)

The Cast is once again simply amazing ...

My favourites of his are Inglorious and Django .

Pulp Fiction I struggle to watch anything  with Uma Thurman in it . Completely passed on Kill Bill .

I had to grit my teeth and suck it up with Pulp Fiction as the movie was SO  good.

Jackie Brown was under rated back in the day .

@airwins you are ABSOULTLY right👊 with this cast it is a case of thire is no one who is not at the top of thire game 😊❤.

• Like 1

@airwins @Scary Hair big tarantino fan and I don't think he'll let anybody down with this. He has a certain style different to no other. Can't wait for this. Hes very like marmite tho I think he's an amazing filmmaker but a few of my friends find his movies long and boring. I completely disagree. His cast is always spot on 😁

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

@Scary Hair,

I also loved inglourious and django, especially climax of these 2 movies!

Pulp is the only Cannes gold medal that I really like to see again !!! And the only true webbed of gold elsewhere ...

I also loved Jackie Brown, Pam Grier is resplendent

@Robertm89, totally right with @Scary Hair... You need to change friends and find New who really know what's real and good movies😂

• ★ Administrators ★
58 minutes ago, Scary Hair said:

My favourites of his are Inglorious and Django .

Those are my favorite Tarantino as well. The cast looks great, I hope it lives up to everyones expectations.

I'm certainly not the biggest Tarantino Fan but most of the time he delivers. So this will be something to watch out for 😊

• Like 1

• 3 months later...

I am still waiting for a Premium Jackie Brown to be released (1st choice would be Manta, then NM) as it is my absolute favorite QT.

IMO it is the most personal of his movies, while not being his original material. 

De Niro has never turned in a better comic performance and it features Jackson’s best character and performance (even he said it). Greer and Forster are exceptional and the rest of the cast is stellar. It is moving and hilarious at the same time (I’m in my mid-forties so my sensibilities have changed considerably since I was first awed by Pulp Fiction - the only movie I saw 6 times in the theaters, each time with a different person).

Then it would probably be:

Inglourious Basterds / Pulp Fiction

Reservoir Dogs

The Hateful 8 / Kill Bill vol. 1

Kill Bill vol. 2

Django Unchained

Death Proof 

Looking forward to the new one.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

12 minutes ago, Pbsw23 said:

What’s that you say @R1s1ngs0n ..... NovaMedia Jackie Brown??! YES PLEASE!!! 😆🙌🏼

We we also need a Nova or Manta release of Django. Like SERIOUSLY! 🤞🏼😊

Hold your horses, pal 😉

Nothing has been announced yet. In the meantime I am perfectly happy with my Jackie Brown Zavvi steelbook (very nice).

I can live without Django, but if it will make you guys happy, then I’m all for it.

2 hours ago, Pbsw23 said:

release of Django

A little birdie tweeted in my ear that a premium retailer is considering this one. I can't say whom or when, but keep your eyes peeled. 😉

My ordered list is:

1. Pulp Fiction (a masterwork)
  2. Kill Bill V1
  3. Django
  4. Reservoir Dogs
  5. Jackie Brown
  6. Inglorious Basterds
  7. Kill Bill V2
  8. Deathproof
  9. Hateful 8 (the only one I don't especially care to own)

• Thanks 3

10 minutes ago, 45Caliber said:

A little birdie tweeted in my ear that a premium retailer is considering this one. I can't say whom or when, but keep your eyes peeled. 😉

My ordered list is:

1. Pulp Fiction (a masterwork)
  2. Kill Bill V1
  3. Django
  4. Reservoir Dogs
  5. Jackie Brown
  6. Inglorious Basterds
  7. Kill Bill V2
  8. Deathproof
  9. Hateful 8 (the only one I don't especially care to own)

Oooooooh.... Loving this little possibility! 🤞🏼😁

1 hour ago, R1s1ngs0n said:

Hold your horses, pal 😉

Nothing has been announced yet. In the meantime I am perfectly happy with my Jackie Brown Zavvi steelbook (very nice).

I can live without Django, but if it will make you guys happy, then I’m all for it.

Hahaha, I’m just playing the goat mate. I’ve been wishing for a Nova Jackie Brown on here since we got Kill Bill. Just nice to see someone else say it 😁👍🏼

• Like 1

3 hours ago, R1s1ngs0n said:

I am still waiting for a Premium Jackie Brown to be released (1st choice would be Manta, then NM) as it is my absolute favorite QT.

IMO it is the most personal of his movies, while not being his original material. 

De Niro has never turned in a better comic performance and it features Jackson’s best character and performance (even he said it). Greer and Forster are exceptional and the rest of the cast is stellar. It is moving and hilarious at the same time (I’m in my mid-forties so my sensibilities have changed considerably since I was first awed by Pulp Fiction - the only movie I saw 6 times in the theaters, each time with a different person).

Then it would probably be:

Inglourious Basterds / Pulp Fiction

Reservoir Dogs

The Hateful 8 / Kill Bill vol. 1

Kill Bill vol. 2

Django Unchained

Death Proof 

Looking forward to the new one.

Jackie brown is so so underated... I've always said this. 

• Thanks 1

Just now, Pbsw23 said:

Hahaha, I’m just playing the goat mate. I’ve been wishing for a Nova Jackie Brown on here since we got Kill Bill. Just nice to see someone else say it 😁👍🏼

I’ll always champion this movie.

Btw, I just put up a new fun thread so feel free to check it out. I’ll also tag the Dirty Dozen @Masterblaster, @Scary Hair, @Benoit46, @ukade2327, @ksosk, @extantsrevenge, @thomue1987, @45Caliber, @DParadigm, @xSNAKExPLISSKENx, @deckard99, @icewire... see if they’re game.

• Haha 3

2 hours ago, Pbsw23 said:

We we also need a Nova or Manta release of Django. Like SERIOUSLY! 🤞🏼😊

40 minutes ago, 45Caliber said:

A little birdie tweeted in my ear that a premium retailer is considering this one. I can't say whom or when, but keep your eyes peeled.

Awhile ago I had purchase Django Unchained through Target online and then at the Target store and then saw Django Unchained  through our local library.

It turned out to be not my cup of tea and I returned both copies for a refund... I just thought it was not my kind of Western I enjoy. sick.gif

However I would definitely love to have all of Clint Eastwood's Westerns with a premium retailer though... oh, and throw in some Errol Flynn Westerns also! icon_biggrin.gif

Montana, Santa Fe TrailRocky MountainSilver RiverSan AntonioThey Died With Their Boots OnVirginia CityDodge City

Veum bullwhip.gif

17 minutes ago, Robertm89 said:

I don't care what anybody says. I'll defend him until I'm blue in face

That’s the spirit. Who really cares what anyone else says? I find all the social media posturing these days of people trying to tear someone down for having said or done something years ago to be extremely tiresome. We’re all human and not a one of us is perfect.