Kimchidvd Media Psychos Kimchidvd Award

• Replies 222
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

• ★ Administrators ★
Le 19/10/2018 à 09:06, extantsrevenge a dit :

The picture has to include your Media Psychos member card or other Media Psychos stuff, it can be a simple piece of paper on which you write your member name @ mediapsychos.com (for example)

Sorry @mr_wick

Need MP stuff or only your member name ;)

Thanks 

• Thanks 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
On 12/14/2018 at 12:55 AM, pygospa said:

Wanna see me fail?

I was so sure to have 10 Kichis that I already started putting them up - and then I saw that one of the Editions I thought was Kichi was actually Nova Media -.- Then I thought: f' it! I had already pulled out all my editions and nicely ordered them on my desk for the photo, so I just took it. And I thought: Well I will still share it with you - even though I don't qualify. Let's see when this collection will start grownig again and be worthy of it's first reward :D

20181213_205022.thumb.jpg.54c3bbcb9af2884e68e30f03bdd1cc69.jpg

• KDE #40: Captain America: The Winter Soldire (Type A1 Fullslip)
  • KDE #42: The H8full Eight OneClick (2 Fullslips + one Lenticular Fullslip)
  • KDE #48: Machete OneClick (2 Fullslips + one Lenticular Slip)
  • KDE #66: Wind River (Type A Fullslip)

So in total: 5 Single Editions + 3 Machete = 8 Editions. Two short. And there are so many Kichis that I'd actually love to have but all are sold out and also I always miss them, because I never watch them (I'm too concentrated on FAC and MantaLab, unfortunately :D ).

Remember how I totally failed? Well I am here to rectify that mistake. And I'm going to do it with style. Here is my latest KimchiDVD Edition and it is the by far most beautiful edition by Kimchi that I have yet seen. And there I was thinking to myself that I could skip this edition... who was I fooling?

The problem is: I love this movie. And I already own it. A lot:
- [DVD Amaray (however I gifted that away, which I am now regretting - but back then I needed space so desperately, and I had a rule {see below})]
- DVD Limited Digipack Edition
- DVD Limited Leatherbook Edition
- BluRay Steelbook [Zavvi]

- BluRay Steelbook [Mondo X]

- BluRay Steelbook [Canada]
- BluRay Limited Boxset-Mediabook [Capelight]

And I don't obey to many rules, but one rule (that only has a few exceptions, like when it comes to series that I am collecting, such as MantaLab or Filmarena) that I kept relative stricktly to is: Don't by the same movie over and over again but use that money to find something new. Pan's Labyrinth - one of my favorit movies - was always the great exception, and it started because I bought something wrong. I got the Amaray before knowing that there was this limited Collectors Edition in the DigiPack, and when I got that and was happy to have the best edition of that movie, I found out about the Leatherbook.

So in the end, what I used to do, is to pick out the most beautiful edition of one movie and just get that, and don't bother with all the other releases of the same movie. I also wouldn't buy One-Clicks (but I did not obey to this rule thanks to @forenhase - the first ever FAC he got me in a group buy back in the days was "Sicario", and I was so late, long past his deadline, so he could only get me the E3 version with both editions in it. I thought to myself: Okey then I just sell one of them - but who am I kidding? I would never rip apart movies that where meant to belong togehter :D It's their destiny! :D:D:D).

I would have gotten this from KimchiDVD right from the get-go, but in Germany there was the georgeous Boxset with so many extras and an all new and totally interesting artwork, so I skipped the Kimchi one, and regrettet it, once it was sold out and all the others where posting their pictures.

Last month, by accident, I stumbled upon a French online shop that still had one last item of this in stock, and was really close to the original release price, so I could not resist. So here you go: My numbers 9, 10 and 11 by KimchiDVD :)20190418_113416.thumb.jpg.d420d0ea644e09a602ee4434691d1d25.jpg

20190418_113430.thumb.jpg.4bf97204e08a15d446df7445b6e38f2c.jpg

Aren't they absolutely stunningly gorgeous? And can you believe that initially I wanted to willingly miss out on them? I must have had a fever or something... My updated KimchiDVD collection now consist of:

• KDE #40: Captain America: The Winter Soldire (Type A1 Fullslip) --> 1
  • KDE #42: The H8full Eight OneClick (2 Fullslips + one Lenticular Fullslip) --> 3
  • KDE #48: Machete OneClick (2 Fullslips + one Lenticular Slip) --> 3
  • KDE #66: Wind River (Type A Fullslip) --> 1
  • KDE #71: Pan's Labyrinth OneClick Boxset (2 Fullslips + one Lenticular Fullslip) --> 3

Makes a total of 11 releases - so I'll be getting a reward now for my forum-signature-trophy-shelf, ain't I? :)
I hope it's okey that they are on separate pictures? Please don't make me clean up my desk and rip out all those editions from my shelves again, to have them in one single picture :D

Edited by pygospa
  • Like 8
  • Haha 1

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...