IGNORED

Kimchidvd Media Psychos Kimchidvd Award

vor 3 Stunden schrieb DodgyDave:

Presumably you didn’t buy that direct from Kimchi in the first place with #8 on the sticker, because none were actually shipped like that. I seem to remember someone in the UK selling that particular # a few years ago too. (000) 
Maybe I’m mistaken though. ;)

Happy Ryan Gosling GIF

...There was also a another Collector who had a lot of very rare items 👌👍 and much or everything selling... he had that 000/700! Unfortunately I was late... 😞

vor 3 Stunden schrieb Tonic24k:

The card says #8...what's wrong about it? The 000 numbering?

...No! Please look... 🤓🧐 The Sticker is correct #8 but have a wrong Card! The right one would be... 000/700! Lenti: 700 Copies! 1/4 Quarter Slip: 300 Copies!

My Lenti (sealed) have the Card from the 1/4 Quarter Slip Edition! 😉😜 Packaging error...Edition... 🙃

surprise smile GIF

https://mediapsychos.com/topic/393-thor-the-dark-world-kimchidvd-exclusive-008-wwa-3d2d-blu-ray-steelbook-korea/?do=findComment&comment=342383

thor im hilarious GIF

• Haha 1

• Replies 222
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

1 hour ago, Gladiator_MV said:

Happy Ryan Gosling GIF

...There was also a another Collector who had a lot of very rare items 👌👍 and much or everything selling... he had that 000/700! Unfortunately I was late... 😞

...No! Please look... 🤓🧐 The Sticker is correct #8 but have a wrong Card! The right one would be... 000/700! Lenti: 700 Copies! 1/4 Quarter Slip: 300 Copies!

My Lenti (sealed) have the Card from the 1/4 Quarter Slip Edition! 😉😜 Packaging error...Edition... 🙃

surprise smile GIF

https://mediapsychos.com/topic/393-thor-the-dark-world-kimchidvd-exclusive-008-wwa-3d2d-blu-ray-steelbook-korea/?do=findComment&comment=342383

thor im hilarious GIF

Ah gotcha! Yeah I didn't know the individual print numbers. Man, they really messed up this release, huh? Lol

man GIF

• Haha 2

• 1 month later...

The annoying moment when you take all your editions off the shelf and realise you only have 24 🤦🏼‍♂️

So I've stuck my The Gentlemen fullslip in the top left corner...

20210704_173949.thumb.jpg.0d371d9a34cda9b28cd8d70a78342938.jpg

Not sure if it's a kimchidvd exclusive, or if it was available elsewhere in Korea also...

I will let you decide Nils @extantsrevenge....

If its a no I'll go shopping on ebay stat....

• Like 10
  • Haha 3

On 7/4/2021 at 3:59 PM, RileyLad said:

The annoying moment when you take all your editions off the shelf and realise you only have 24 🤦🏼‍♂️

I am impressed there are no superhero movies in your 25. These days that counts for old school.

awkward old school GIF by absurdnoise

• Like 1
  • Haha 5

Awards

• 1 month later...
Spoiler
2 minutes ago, Wtd said:

Here's my Kimchi Collection (so far). Not pictured (Knives Out A2) and two that are in transit (Grand Budapest Hotel FS and Memento FS).

Thanks!

IMG_2228.jpg

Very nice cornucopia collection there my friend @Wtd, 🥳 congrats 🎉🎈🎊🍾 

happy for you congratulations GIF

Love your HaHW, TR, Spot. & WR especially 😍

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

• 3 weeks later...