IGNORED

HDZETA Media Psychos HDZeta Award

• ★ Administrators ★

giphy.gif

So many participants already :wow:, thanks so much.

@FF-Freak @icewire @Gorfang @serg50 @Daenerys @CAYENNE-FAHRER @musoeriuta @airwins @Digitale_Kunst you have all received the HDZeta Treasure Hunter Award 😍, great to see so many members passionate about HDZeta.

giphy.gif

• Like 5
  • Thanks 3

• Replies 550
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

• ★ Administrators ★

tenor.gif?itemid=9440229

@Rockntoni87 @bilbon @Wail nice collections, you three have joined the group of HDZeta Treasure Hunters 😊, congratulations 👍.

Now that the new week starts I hope even more members will notice the new award and soon participate as well.

tenor.gif?itemid=7647405

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

• ★ Administrators ★

tenor.gif?itemid=9361819

@ukade2327 that is a nice Set, so many great Editions, but I can't belive my eyes.... YOU ARE GOING FOR THE HDZETA TREASURE HUNTER AND YOU DO NOT INCLUDE BOTH BLADE RUNNER 😱

tenor.gif?itemid=14621181

Now @deckard99 has to do it, because I concentrated on the Boxsets on my picture 🤣

Anyway, concratulations on becoming a HDZeta Treasure Hunter, still only few members that can claim to have that 😊

tenor.gif?itemid=5821984

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

MP:

Here my submission for the HDZeta 2nd Stage Treasure Hunter Award for your consideration. This is part of my Complete Silver Label & Gold Label Series HDZeta Collection as of April, 2019. Thanks...

Silver Label Series:

IMG_2990.jpg

Gold Label Series:

IMG_2991.jpg

Edited by capricornio34232
  • Like 10

23 minutes ago, Robertm89 said:

Been meaning to do the pic for this since I receive my gladiator 😁 HDzeta one of my favourites for releases. Gold and silver label goodies. @extantsrevenge 

Show me the award baby 😂😂

IMG_20191008_113459.jpg

Very nice that mate! Did you get your spirit level out to line those up?🤣

Surprised you could bring yourself to touch them with ya filthy d**k beaters! Or did you have your special gloves on? 

B2B1C04B-DB55-470F-98C3-F58B84C4A18E.jpeg

Edited by RileyLad
  • Haha 3

2 minutes ago, RileyLad said:

Very nice that mate! Did you get your spirit level out to line those up?🤣

Surprised you could bring yourself to touch them with ya filthy d**k beaters! Or did you have your special gloves on? 

B2B1C04B-DB55-470F-98C3-F58B84C4A18E.jpeg

Yeah man I got the spirit level out. You know me and my OCD for specific things. Just looking at yours again I forgot I had the IT zeta too. Could of made it look even better, anyways get back to work will you pal. 

• Like 2

6 hours ago, extantsrevenge said:

tenor.gif?itemid=11237982

tenor.gif?itemid=5568475

Wow @capricornio34232 I think only very few members have such a huge HDZeta Collection. That is so amazing 😍. You certainly are a HDZeta Treasure Hunter.

tenor.gif?itemid=10381165

Thank you very much @extantsrevenge! Definitely I love HDZeta releases. And I can tell that almost all of them were acquired through MP Group Buys, and thanks to MP I have my Collector's Number for Silver Label Series releases since The Accountant and for Gold Label Series since the release of The Terminator, awesome; they really look amazing together! Thanks again to MP for all the support through the years and for helping me build these amazing Collections...

capricornio34232

• Like 2