Edited by RileyLad
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Hi my friend @FlanInTheFace;

Before @extantsrevenge drops by, ya might want to toss a piece of paper in the pic showing your name and "Media Psychos".

Otherwise, you'll be doing this again buddy... 🙂

Gorgeous collection BTW !

GRATZ!

edit: forget last.... I just saw it up in RH corner. Man it was hard to spot my friend but IT'S There!   🤡

Edited by Grendel
  • Like 1

42 minutes ago, Grendel said:

Hi my friend @FlanInTheFace;

Before @extantsrevenge drops by, ya might want to toss a piece of paper in the pic showing your name and "Media Psychos".

Otherwise, you'll be doing this again buddy... 🙂

Gorgeous collection BTW !

GRATZ!

edit: forget last.... I just saw it up in RH corner. Man it was hard to spot my friend but IT'S There!   🤡

Haha thanks! Ya after i took the pic i thought it  was a bit hard to see. Should have used a sharpie! I think John said cards will be shipping in the next couple months?

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • ★ Administrators ★

Time to add back more awards.

Excited Season 9 GIF by Friends

Thanks @raylight for helping with the lists 🙏

So congratulations once again to all the members that received the HDZeta Collector Award

hdzeta collector.gif

@extantsrevenge @Benoit46 @icewire @bond1976 @capricornio34232 @cypheria078 @zones1445 @sepultura007 @Digitale_Kunst @Toapel @Sanson @Hatori @B-bone @ukade2327 @45Caliber @RileyLad @DodgyDave @ksosk @Masterblaster @stephoo67 @Alexbman13 @Tandy @ajdornier @burinator @larson1977 @JFilm @funkeule @deeii @AnnStellCol @hdblueman @richard @bgoodman112 @deckard99 @DParadigm @wlaeyene @forenhase @Big_O250 @Cheaptrick @3rasus @lingrass @Cube83 @khivansan @Scary Hair @chingie123 @hunter72 @Rockntoni87 @bearlol @carphunter @mr_wick @Grendel @rtphoenix @Catgirl @TheDavoser @Wail @thomue1987 @BobaFett1974 @bilbon @Robertm89 @CAYENNE-FAHRER @Limited Edition @Gorfang @musoeriuta @Cornbuster @kwyjibo7 @serg50 @Steelbook Indy @Daenerys @FF-Freak @JF Thian @Sephiroth @ethnosax @Intentcoin @RAK @mwatkins02 @Veum @Gubbel @blu.steel33 @StrikerEureka79 @GANTZ @xSNAKExPLISSKENx @Mdk14092 @Magnifly @claptraw @SilentasKnight @hal56 @Count Dantes @Angelfire011 @FlanInTheFace

ashley olsen applause GIF

and a big thanks to everyone who already took part in the second stage and has received the HDZeta Treasure Hunter Award.

hdzeta treasure hunter.gif

@extantsrevenge @FF-Freak @icewire @Gorfang @serg50 @Daenerys @CAYENNE-FAHRER @musoeriuta @Digitale_Kunst @Rockntoni87 @bilbon @Wail @BobaFett1974 @ukade2327 @bond1976 @RileyLad @capricornio34232 @Robertm89 @DodgyDave @cypheria078 @RAK @Cornbuster @lingrass @Benoit46 @mwatkins02 @Veum @zones1445 @Grendel @khivansan @blu.steel33 @xSNAKExPLISSKENx @Mdk14092 @Intentcoin @Count Dantes @Toapel

GIF by stellar247

I hope more members will join the fun and I would love to see more Treasure Hunter submissions, some of the Members that got the Collector Award could get this very easy and simply post the pictures from that time (you had enough edition already 😜).

More awards will be back soon.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 23