extantsrevenge

Media Psychos HDZeta Award

Welcome Media Psychos Members!

We're happy to announce our second new award already ? it also focus on what we all love OUR COLLECTIONS 1f600.png

It will be the HDZeta Collector award. Any easy choise considering that Media Psychos is the best way to get HDZeta releases.

Like the Blufans Award it will also have 3 stages. Each stage will be harder to get and we will introduce the other two stages at a later point.

1st Stage: HDZeta Collector (Members need 10 Editions to get this)

2nd Stage: HDZeta .... (will be revealed later)

3rd Stage: HDZeta .... (will be revealed later as well 1f602.png)

To get the HDZEta Collector award and follow up awards or other retailer awards you are required to have a specific amount of releases from that retailer and you have to show us a nice picture of that, really simple. The picture has to include your Media Psychos member card or other Media Psychos stuff, it can be a simple piece of paper on which you write your member name @ mediapsychos.com (for example). It really doesn't take that much time to add something like that and makes the pictures even more exciting for the community.

For the HDZeta Collector award, you need 10 HDZETA editions (1-Clicks count as 3 if they include 3 Steelbooks, only two if they include 2 and a Special Pack ?). So it's almost the same as with the Blufans Award

@ksosk did a another sweet design for this as well ?

hdzeta

A list of all HDZeta Gold Label releases can be found here, the list for the Silver Label titles is here.

And don't expect us to only have awards for specific retailers in the future, we will have many other fun stuff for you to get ?. The next award will be coming in a few days but we wanted to give members who might not yet get the Blufans award the chance to get this one.

A list of all awards can be found in our Award Central.

We hope many of you participate. And don't forget to show your appreciation for all the great pictures posted here and give them some likes ?

If you would like your pictures featured on Media Psychos Social Media Presence, check out this post.

• Like 7
  • Thanks 1

Here is an example on how to get the HDZeta Collector award 1f60a.png How you present your editions/picture is up to you, but it would be nice, if you show some love to Media Psychos the best place to get all those nice Editions. Please excuse the angle of my picture, but I really wanted to show you how great our program for matching numbers on HDZeta releases is for long time GB participants ?

The award will be given to you when I or another team member checked your picture, you can tag me if you like.

hdzetaward1

and now enjoy getting this Award ?

(also I made this picture before we deceided that the Boxsets with Special Pack count only as 2 editions, so technically the picture shows only 9 editions, please be assured I have plenty more, for example here ?

• Like 17

2 hours ago, extantsrevenge said:

I knew it wouldn't take long for you ?

Wonder Woman is excited about your collection and you have received the award

giphy.gif

Edited by Kingpin
  • Like 2
  • Haha 1

Great to see other people’s collections! ?

Please note my gold membership card and wallet should be at hub waiting to be delivered with Saving Private Ryan Hdzeta 4K box set hopefully. Also down for blade runner DL too? 

90DF2E66-B7B0-495F-9234-83B801E61D22.jpeg

• Like 15
  • Haha 1