IGNORED

Show us all your latest Group Buy or other receptions (Steelbook..Digibook ... Digipack ... Collectors ...)

• Replies 16.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

9 hours ago, R1s1ngs0n said:

I love that Mean Streets artwork, one of Criterion's best. I'm also very happy it comes in a scanavo case rather than a digipak. 

I agree. I had my eye on the DigiPack limited edition as well but the cover artwork didn't grab my attention. I'm assuming they didn't put much thought and effort into it.

• Like 5

Awards

So here it is, Who Framed Roger Rabbit? from Cine Museum. Thanks to @Masterblasterand crew once again. Despite my dislike of Cine Museum, particularly with how they treat their customers, I have to say this is a impressive release. It is definitely high quality all the way through. The extras are very high quality, with cool little details like the cover of the photo book being different for the Lenticular and the Full Slip, and the art cards are awesome as well. Both slips are good, but the Full Slip is gorgeous. The Lenticular is crisp, but not great on depth or transition. 

Overall, you can tell that CM really put their all into the release. Everything just has a great feel to it. Was it worth the wait time? In my opinion, no, but it is high quality nonetheless. As I stated before, I don't like the disdain Carlo has shown for his customers. I have Psycho ordered, and when that gets released in 2026, I'll be done with CM.  #Teamopenitup

ZWJGcS5.jpeg

yakTPpD.jpeg

qgl3QEM.jpeg

9TsNHLf.jpeg

gyUcNPU.jpeg

auG94go.jpeg

cdeZqYt.jpeg

vN8GNd4.jpeg

wQ3Gjx0.jpeg

YqMIaGV.jpeg

3Ilznqc.jpeg

jQnEqD4.jpeg

3owxDFt.jpeg

yZJfsdR.jpeg

UAvTe8o.jpeg

rcbSPSb.jpeg

jwjstDK.jpeg

8NXNA9l.jpeg

GylPfjN.jpeg

BCqGgbb.jpeg

OjXgu60.jpeg

CMxVhp7.jpeg

MHBTv42.jpeg

nfx4doZ.jpeg

• Like 20

2 hours ago, ncraft said:

So here it is, Who Framed Roger Rabbit? from Cine Museum. Thanks to @Masterblasterand crew once again. Despite my dislike of Cine Museum, particularly with how they treat their customers, I have to say this is a impressive release. It is definitely high quality all the way through. The extras are very high quality, with cool little details like the cover of the photo book being different for the Lenticular and the Full Slip, and the art cards are awesome as well. Both slips are good, but the Full Slip is gorgeous. The Lenticular is crisp, but not great on depth or transition. 

Overall, you can tell that CM really put their all into the release. Everything just has a great feel to it. Was it worth the wait time? In my opinion, no, but it is high quality nonetheless. As I stated before, I don't like the disdain Carlo has shown for his customers. I have Psycho ordered, and when that gets released in 2026, I'll be done with CM.  #Teamopenitup

ZWJGcS5.jpeg

yakTPpD.jpeg

qgl3QEM.jpeg

9TsNHLf.jpeg

gyUcNPU.jpeg

auG94go.jpeg

cdeZqYt.jpeg

vN8GNd4.jpeg

wQ3Gjx0.jpeg

YqMIaGV.jpeg

3Ilznqc.jpeg

jQnEqD4.jpeg

3owxDFt.jpeg

yZJfsdR.jpeg

UAvTe8o.jpeg

rcbSPSb.jpeg

jwjstDK.jpeg

8NXNA9l.jpeg

GylPfjN.jpeg

BCqGgbb.jpeg

OjXgu60.jpeg

CMxVhp7.jpeg

MHBTv42.jpeg

nfx4doZ.jpeg

I didn't realize one of them was highlighting the shoe scene. I may have to throw mine out now. :( I can't watch that part.

• Like 1

• ★ Administrators ★

Received the amazing EEAaO Manta DL last week. I originally bought the OC, but after seeing how terrific the DL transition effects are, I had to get an extra. I think that together with the cool Matrix DL this is the best DL of the year. The Front must be one of the most awesome Lenti ever.

Also received my Manta Lab CP Thor 4. Had to get the singles because of Natalie 😍, now if only the Movie would be good.

Newsteelbook 494 - Media Psychos - Manta Lab Thor Love and Thunder

• Like 22

@Heywoodmoutaw Have you seen the movie? The shoe is all cute and rubs on Judge Doom's leg cuddling him, then he picks it up and slowly lowers it into the Dip while it whines and trembles. He might as well be torturing a puppy; traumatizing to a kid watching it! That being said, I was only half serious.

• Like 2

15 minutes ago, Chief_lookout said:

@Heywoodmoutaw Have you seen the movie? The shoe is all cute and rubs on Judge Doom's leg cuddling him, then he picks it up and slowly lowers it into the Dip while it whines and trembles. He might as well be torturing a puppy; traumatizing to a kid watching it! That being said, I was only half serious.

Yes :)  The poor shoe is adorable.  I was thinking someone had an actual problem with the movie.  Great 4K transfer I thought.

• Like 2