IGNORED

Show us all your latest Group Buy or other receptions (Steelbook..Digibook ... Digipack ... Collectors ...)

• Replies 16.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

12 minutes ago, Gary K said:

Don’t forget they are also still working on Romero’s classic Martin! 

This one (I have not seen it either 😔) need to! 😉

Martin  (1977) 

A young man, who believes himself to be a vampire, goes to live with his elderly and hostile cousin in a small Pennsylvania town where he tries to redeem his blood-craving urges.

• Like 2

• ★ Administrators ★
4 minutes ago, Veum said:

What film of werewolves can you, if you can, compare it to? 🧐 

It really is unique.  Has a bit of a siege element and a classy, more serious tone than most others in the genre.  

But m, if blind buys aren’t your thing, the $2.99 in Amazon is not a big commitment just to watch. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

6 minutes ago, nathan_s82 said:

I'm all in on Second Sight. Ever since Dawn of the Dead 4K box set, they have been great. Already preordered Dog Soldiers, just waiting in Drive and The Witch to arrive.

My collection so far, have a few older ones I have to track down.

F247D138-6BC9-4B06-9ED5-B1636920F132.jpeg

2DBFEB6F-68CE-49E5-BE98-883D90F29FE3.jpeg

With Dog Soldiers, Drive, Session 9, The Guest, and The Witch coming soon.

Edited by RAK
  • Like 15

24 minutes ago, Veum said:

This one (I have not seen it either 😔) need to! 😉

Martin  (1977) 

A young man, who believes himself to be a vampire, goes to live with his elderly and hostile cousin in a small Pennsylvania town where he tries to redeem his blood-craving urges.

@Gary K where were you able to watch this? 🧐 

Seems like the MARTIN Second Sight 4K not happening or is it? 🤔 

1 minute ago, Veum said:

@Gary K where were you able to watch this? 🧐 

Seems like the MARTIN Second Sight 4K not happening or is it? 🤔 

From Second Sight
*MARTIN update*
Since the discovery of the longer ‘lost’ cut of the film we have halted production in the hope there may be some chance of gaining access for our release. We don’t know if this is going to be possible but are doing all we can and will have more news in the new year.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

20 minutes ago, RAK said:

Im not trying to belittle your choices, and I enjoy the classics also. But you really need to step out of your comfort zone and stop comparing everything to 40+ yr old movies. 

I’m not comparing them to the better Universal Classic Monsters cause no one can top these for me… I have plenty of films outside of these! 😉

I have 7 pages of films I own classified as “HORROR” in my other forum!! :)

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Mutantsmiley said:

Grrrr missed the In Bruges one,  mad about that one.  love that movie... it's like a storybook!

3 minutes ago, ajames212 said:

Thank you @RAK.  Just ordered. My first purchase thru their site. I have the Dawn of the Dead from the EOYS. Now I need to find flight of the navigator. 🤣

There are 3 I want to recover “Anna and the Apocalypse”, “The House That Drips Blood”, and “Asylum” 

• Like 3