IGNORED

Show us all your latest Group Buy or other receptions (Steelbook..Digibook ... Digipack ... Collectors ...)

• Replies 16.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

• ★ Administrators ★
On 5/8/2021 at 7:48 PM, tr0llhatt said:

New stuff!
......what else did you expect huh?!

Shaun of the Dead - EverythingBlu -  BluPack 009
Battle Royale - Arrow 4k Limited Edition
Pitch Black - FAC #142
47 Ronin - FAC #144
Terminator Resistance - PS5 Collectors Edition

And I finally figured I'd show off one the most awesome books I've read which includes 1 of I dare say 3 character deaths in any media that has caused my emotions to boil over (as in tears), I got this many years back way before the price appears to have skyrocketed(!!!).
Dragonlance Chronicles - Leatherbound Special Edition ❤️

new.jpg

That Dragonlance Book looks nice 😍, I have all the books that they released in Germany from the Series (it must have been 89 or 90 when I got the first). And I get the emotions part 😭. For years I used the names of characters from the series for all my computer game charachters 😃

Sadly some side stories and several later books do not have the quality of the once written by the creators.

I would love to see a TV Series for this or some movies 👍

Thanks for showing.

• Like 6

4 hours ago, extantsrevenge said:

Sadly some side stories and several later books do not have the quality of the once written by the creators.

I would love to see a TV Series for this or some movies

One can and should really, skip anything not done by Hickman & Weis. Personally I've only read Chronicles, Legends and Second Generation, but Chronicles is the only one with a place in my heart.
And... there is a movie, but for the love of all that is holy do NOT look it up. It's an abomination.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

Awards

1 minute ago, Sephiroth said:

I have a weakness for special numbers...Definitely not bought on Ebay, private

When I see the price of first resale Drive One Click, if you wanna buy the last number you will need win the lottery unless you are already rich :D

• Haha 2

vor 6 Minuten schrieb Frage:

When I see the price of first resale Drive One Click, if you wanna buy the last number you will need win the lottery unless you are already rich :D

I know who has the last nr. of the drive 1 click but the person loves the edition and definitely won't sell it on Ebay and if at a fair price I'm sure...besides he opens it😀

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

FedEx showed up with this package today...

I really like the half shield half iron man mask of the full slip.

20210509_135730.thumb.jpg.6f1d996384e4e8e669f8d4a47e35f66f.jpg

Outside of steelbook and one side of the character cards.

20210509_135817.thumb.jpg.b888b9bb919da633caf1b8a86682dea6.jpg

Inside art of steelbook and reverse side of character cards.

20210509_135757.thumb.jpg.1f7413dfda7869a4cd07958a707f9ca8.jpg

Picture book and post cards.

20210509_135928.thumb.jpg.a1edfdd81ab065715f9b550b4d8470b3.jpg

Thanks for looking!

AndroiDad75🤖

• Like 26

1 hour ago, Pbsw23 said:

Congrats @AndroiDad75 This is by Far the best Civil War release (IMO) and I’m even more impressed with the unsealing of the steel and all of the contents. 😁👍🏼 

Thanks for sharing. 

Thanks @Pbsw23 !  As for opening them.  I can't help myself...I love opening them and reveling in the awesome details and extras the premiums offer. 

• Like 6
  • Thanks 1

My most heartfelt congrats to ALL our esteemed members for their exquisite new treasures and my sincere thanks for providing us pics of them!

Thank-you!  🥳

As an aside, I was quite pleased to see your BluFans ed of The Rock @Fortis93, my buddy.

I was fortunate enough to score that baby as well.

I think MAG will provide us a very unique ed but until then, this one has a lovely "Pride Of Place" in my Library. 🙂

Well Done!  🤩

old pic...

image.thumb.jpeg.c9e66ee0cd7c3a46124f976dd0a05a01.jpeg

Edited by Grendel
  • Like 16

I thought I had already uploaded this pic but going through the thread, I don't see it.

Anyway, I received a short time ago, this triple feature from Nova that I'm very pleased with so thought I'd share a pic (and a couple others. heh);

Listing;

- Once Upon A Time In China: Nova, Trilogy. slip-cased amarays

- Quigley Down Under: (upgrade of dvd) one of the best 'westerns' made imho

- Irreversible: Indicator CE spec ed. (, Monica... oh....Monica...)

- Sands Of The Kalahari: amaray (baboons have always scared the $hit outta me! outstanding tense drama)

image.thumb.jpeg.92694a5c8e59d8b8a1d494694007a739.jpeg

• Like 23