IGNORED

Media Psychos Euro 2024 Prediction Game/Challenge

• Replies 326
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

12 hours ago, Basil said:

you have nothing to be disappointed by your side at all they should have won really, they had kept it at england's end alot

i expected england to lose last night and out.

we did not play like a fully connected team going forward!

we have been playing mediocre last 3 games before they seem to lost the fire of going forward if anyone comes toward them pass back, pass back again back to the keeper. if we keep doing that we deserve to be out, simple as that!

simple as this if we are NOT pushing onto the other sides goal its called attacking xD where do you think goals are going to end up? 

this is england biggest single problem not to mention this is NOT the same squad from last tournament.

the plank gareth southgate left jack grealish(and other players) behind who helped create alot of our goals last tournament in the creation of them not necessarily score them

also he brought out luke shaw who had an injured ham string since feb and still is not fit what was the point in giving him a space on the plane even????

and kieran tripper dont get me started on him ( i know hes playing wrong side but still ), play him in luke shaws place, when kieran will not cut thru and go forward instead he is the pass back king

this is why england sooner rather than later will be toast!

at least grealish runs forward gets fouled gets the penalty thats what we are missing!!!!!!!!!

the swiss i think we will have a real problem there, look what they did with germany they did NOT allow germany to play.

does anyone think they just may do the same to england?

i do!

think if they study englands play and stop them from playing they simply wait and extract a goal or two and that be england done and if thats what i think does go down then england deserve all it gets.

i had re-written "its coming home song"

but i will save it when we are out the tournament.

and think my new lines will be more predictions will follow in that will come true too xD 

i just wonder if england will ever wake up and smell the coffee

they only slightly woke up with 1min left of extra time and we where out, how much of dumb asses have they goto be.

harry kane interview "well we won the group", my added  on bit (JUST!!!!)

my take on englands win last night 

ONLY ENGLAND COULD PUT US THRU THAT

one thing at least it wasnt penalties, we all know where that ends up 🙄

@swish you must be laughing at as us at the moment and now very confident of a win, i dont blame you either 👍

englands other biggest mistake is to listen we are favourites, when the squad was changed alot jack grealish, marcus rashford two come to mind.

gareth does seem to realise tournament football brings out best in players some times regardless of club level playing!

anyway got that out my system now.

lets hope for better football now but im not convinced at all current structure and how there attacking forward xD 

giphy.gif

Dude… What if we actually win it though. Will he still be a plank then? A World Cup semi final, a Euro Final, and we’re still unbeaten this tournament only conceding 2 goals in 4 games. What’s the issue really? We have no devine right to smash everyone, this is International level sport.

giphy.gif

As for Mr. Grealish. Barely plays club football, always out partying and only has 2 England goals against poor opposition. 1 vs. Andorra and 1 vs. Iran (Neither in a tournament may I add). I think we’ll be just fine without him personally. 😉

Now take a deep breath and say it with me… “We can still do this”. 😂

giphy.gif

😁👍🏼

• Like 6
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, Pbsw23 said:

IMG_6472.thumb.jpeg.a9e91b23851faf560ae39fd98dd8cafb.jpeg

France was definitely better but that was hardly an exploit considering the Belgians’ performance was a big, fat zero.

This is the so-called ‘golden generation’ fans were promised would take world football by storm? 
0 creativity, 0 fighting spirit, 0 belief.

I had no illusions about this team being able to challenge teams like Spain or Germany, but I genuinely thought they were capable of overcoming a lackluster and uninspired France team.

Edited by R1s1ngs0n
  • Like 6

45 minutes ago, bungral said:

I’m quarter Slovenian if that counts?  😄

I mean I’m English but would love them to do Portugal for a laugh.

I wonder if I have any Slovenian in me as we have what’s called a “Heinz 57” ancestry 😆 😂 😝 

Used to describe a person who is a mixed blood of many nationalities

Trail Mix Video GIF

• Like 1

• ★ Administrators ★

First

giphy.gif

and then

portugal-excited-cristiano-ronaldo-lr40zss1uvga4tm7.gif

thanks to Costa.

Thankfully Portugal is in the tournament at least one more game, hopefully they can beat France.

Last Games today to find out the last two Teams going to the quarter finals.

@Ultraviolence @JiumJium your predictions please 😄

Also @R1s1ngs0n

a07528e55845427f2570753d59b10c37.gif

more point to catch up and I got you 😝

• Like 3
  • Haha 6

Again two not much entertaining matches.

France better than Belgium but far waway from that what they are abe to play with the players they have.

And Portugal, always the same, playing so slowly from time to time that I fell asleep. Good job of Slovenia playing very well with all they got.

In the end as others, just not lucky enough, that's all. :(

• Like 7

4 hours ago, extantsrevenge said:

First

giphy.gif

and then

portugal-excited-cristiano-ronaldo-lr40zss1uvga4tm7.gif

thanks to Costa.

Thankfully Portugal is in the tournament at least one more game, hopefully they can beat France.

Last Games today to find out the last two Teams going to the quarter finals.

@Ultraviolence @JiumJium your predictions please 😄

Also @R1s1ngs0n

a07528e55845427f2570753d59b10c37.gif

more point to catch up and I got you 😝

Portugal vs france prediction next game is below

Sleeping In Waking Up GIF by Travis

Have to say for all the big teams and all the big players these euros for big teams are boring

They all trying to score when/if they do try sitting on a 1-0

And hope to hang on

What happened to keep attacking????

I give the answer they have all got attached to and it's laughable 

GAME MANAGEMENT 🤣🤣🤣

🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄

The only intrest for me is smaller fish playing so well not allowing the bigger teams to score

Look at Germany game against Swiss

Look at Portugal last night the defending was excellent from other team stopping them playing well.

Ronaldo had so many chances to score but could not hit a barn door! Only on penalty's at the very end he could 🙄🙄🙄

The  joke became on our telly by presenters say oh another penalty/free kick (normal game time)

"it's the Ronaldo show"

Meaning only Ronaldo would let himself take it over all his other team mates and he is that selfish and desperate to be the hero.

There words not mine but I agree

When is a team 1 penalty taker in normal game but buggers it up, give someone else the chance plenty of other talent besides him in that team????

He needs let his ego and fame go for once!🙄🙄🙄🙄

Basil 👍 👍 👍 

Edited by Basil
  • Like 4

13 hours ago, Pbsw23 said:

giphy.gif

Dude… What if we actually win it though. Will he still be a plank then? A World Cup semi final, a Euro Final, and we’re still unbeaten this tournament only conceding 2 goals in 4 games. What’s the issue really? We have no devine right to smash everyone, this is International level sport.

giphy.gif

As for Mr. Grealish. Barely plays club football, always out partying and only has 2 England goals against poor opposition. 1 vs. Andorra and 1 vs. Iran (Neither in a tournament may I add). I think we’ll be just fine without him personally. 😉

Now take a deep breath and say it with me… “We can still do this”. 😂

giphy.gif

😁👍🏼

I would love it too Paul

But that is just the hope of it's coming home since 66

We got to face reality this tournament overall we have been poor barely scraping thru each time to win tournaments you goto be better than that.

We only equalised 30 secs from being out

Then kane fired into action for the second.

My question to you at what point do you think we will come alive and light a game up?

Apart from last out desperation 

My second question do you think the Swiss will do the same to us as they did to the germans?

I do, all they have to do peg us down and not allow play and they got us and we will be out.

This be my prediction👆

I hope to be proved massively wrong but I just not sure IF England have still woken up and smelt the coffee yet!

Unfortunately I'm a realist in football, sorry if don't like answers.

Oh and grealish helped create goals last time pushing thru not nessecarily score them and for me sod his playing time at club level.

Tournament can bring best out of them when least expect it.

But without the chance how can he help???

It was a huge mistake imho

I don't see tripper pushing thru like grealish would come what may And that is the difference!!!!!!

This is where England fails 👍👍👍

• Like 4

This is fun.

Today I want Romania to win, I have good friends there; and between Turkey and Austria... I don't care a bit.

But we're looking at a nice next round:

- France vs Portugal: Mbappé vs Cristiano, with the Portuguese crazy to get revenge for the penalty miss and prove he's alive against his successor at Real Madrid,.

- England vs Switzerland: the English are bad but have a lot of history, the Swiss are strong but don't have the same tradition. A match to the death.

- Spain vs Germany: sparks will fly.

Certainly, it is being a fun championship. :) 

• Like 7

8 hours ago, Basil said:

I would love it too Paul

But that is just the hope of it's coming home since 66

We got to face reality this tournament overall we have been poor barely scraping thru each time to win tournaments you goto be better than that.

We only equalised 30 secs from being out

Then kane fired into action for the second.

My question to you at what point do you think we will come alive and light a game up?

Apart from last out desperation 

My second question do you think the Swiss will do the same to us as they did to the germans?

I do, all they have to do peg us down and not allow play and they got us and we will be out.

This be my prediction👆

I hope to be proved massively wrong but I just not sure IF England have still woken up and smelt the coffee yet!

Unfortunately I'm a realist in football, sorry if don't like answers.

Oh and grealish helped create goals last time pushing thru not nessecarily score them and for me sod his playing time at club level.

Tournament can bring best out of them when least expect it.

But without the chance how can he help???

It was a huge mistake imho

I don't see tripper pushing thru like grealish would come what may And that is the difference!!!!!!

This is where England fails 👍👍👍

I hear you bud, honestly I do. But truth be known I’m a little tired of everyone apparently knowing more than Gareth Southgate and whinging about the team. Everyone battered Southgate when he picked Maguire or Phillips repeatedly regardless of form and left the likes of Alexander-Arnold at home, and now he has picked on form and left those up out of form at home (Grealish, Rashford, Phillips etc.) he’s getting battered for that?! The English press constantly do this. It’s about time we actually got behind the team IMO.

Foden 24 goals, Saka 20 goals, Bellingham 23 goals, Palmer 22 goals, Gordon 11 goals & Bowen 17 goals all had Unbelievable seasons, and are arguably each more talented than Grealish with 3 goals this season, so who do you leave out? 🤷🏼‍♂️

Do I think the Swiss will be confident of stifling and beating us? Sure, of course. Do I think they will actually beat us? I don’t. This England squad is better than the Germans current squad. The stats above that I have provided prove this and I didn’t even mention Rice managed 7 goals from deep midfield.

I Totally understand the poor form and the concern, BUT.. We are that good. We have been to the Final & Semi Final last couple of Euros, and we narrowly lost to a stunning France team in the World Cup. When England click, (appreciate the “when” or “if”) then I have no reason to fear Switzerland in all honesty. Again, you may be right and we may crash out, but I’m staying upbeat. Hoping that’s coming across as hopeful and confident and not arrogant.

giphy.gif

👍🏼

• Like 4