IGNORED

WeET Man of Steel (WeET COLLECTION Exclusive #021) (WEA 4K UHD/2D Blu-ray Steelbook) [Korea]

ShadowWarrior

GROUP BUY HERE

Release Date: December 27, 2023

Total Print Run : 4,000 copies

Fullslip Edition (Type A1)(3disc: 4K UHD + 3D + BD)- 400copies
Fullslip Edition (Type A2)(3disc: 4K UHD + 3D + BD))- 300copies
Lenticular(Fullslip) Edition (Type B1)(3disc: 4K UHD + 3D + BD)- 600copies 
Lenticular(Fullslip) Edition (Type B2)(3disc: 4K UHD + 3D + BD)- 500copies
ONE CLICK BOX Edition (1~550 Same Numbered Single 4 Editions + Magnet Lenicular)- 550copies

Retail Price Single Edition: USD 58.99
Retail Price ONE CLICK BOX: USD 257.00 

DISC SPEC

[4K UHD]
- Audio: Dolby Atmos: English, Dolby Digital 5.1: Portuguese, French, Spanish, Czech, English ADS (UK), German, Polish (VO), Russian, Turkish, Italian.
- Subtitles: Korean, English SDH, Arabic, Portuguese, Chinese, Cantonese, Spanish, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, German SDH, Italian SDH, Norwegian, 
               French, Polish, Russian, Swedish, Turkish.
- Aspect ratio: 2160p Ultra High Definition 16x9 2.4:1

[3D BD]
- Audio: DTS-HD Master Audio 7.1: English, Dolby Digital 5.1: Thai, Polish (VO), Turkish, Mandarin.
- Subtitles: Korean, English SDH, Indonesian, Cantonese, Chinese, Thai, Polish, Turkish

[2D BD]
- Audio: DTS-HD Master Audio 7.1: English, Dolby Digital 5.1: Thai, Polish (VO), Czech. 
- Subtitles:  Korean, English SDH, Hebrew, Polish, Portuguese, Serbian, Slovenian, Thai, 
                Indonesian, Cantonese, Chinese, Greek, Czech, Croatian, Arabic.
- Special Feature Subtitles: Korean, English SDH, Portuguese, Thai, Chinese, Czech, Greek, Japanese, Polish
- Aspect ratio: 1080p High Definition 16x9 2.4:1

Special Feature(2D BD)
- Strong Characters, Legendary Roles-Explore the legendary roles of the Superman canon and how they have evolved in this new iteration of the Superman story. (30:00)
- All-Out Action-The action in Man of Steel soars to new heights with a level of realism never before seen in a super hero film. (30:00)
- Krypton Decoded-Dylan Sprayberry (Clark Kent, age 13), gives the lowdown on all the amazing Kryptonian tech, weapons and spaceships featured in Man of Steel. (07:00)
- Superman75th Anniversary Animated Short (01:30)
- New Zealand: Home of Middle Earth (Legal Restriction - See Notes)-Required on all feature discs including Rental and Retail Exclusives that have the feature on it. (06:30)

ONE CLICK

MoS_OC.thumb.jpg.498204b5b566e637b87ca5ecc2db17e9.jpg

A1

MoS_A1.thumb.jpg.364199d175fe4639dee424dce159b790.jpg

A2

MoS_A2.thumb.jpg.ef862368df042ef0bc95759ee16f45ba.jpg

B1

MoS_B1.thumb.jpg.d59ad0a454f564bb7f095bff8e065920.jpg

B2

MoS_B2.thumb.jpg.9b2d6a9d14664bdde78a44b5629be745.jpg

STEELBOOK

MoS_Steelbook.thumb.jpg.dc8291cb900b0371f999025a295b4be1.jpg

Check out how to get your MP DC Universe Award here!

2036115700_DCAward.jpeg.f310f8832c0be34270855ee49c89fbc9.jpeg

• Like 25
  • Thanks 3

• Replies 147
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Well, so much for me thinking that Far From Home was their next release. 

I know Blufans is coming out with their version of this, but WeET will almost certainly release their's first, with better slips and much better quality control IMO. Unless the Steelbook is absolutely atrocious, I'll be going with WeET on this one. 

• Like 9

• extantsrevenge changed the title to Man of Steel (WeET COLLECTION Exclusive #021) (WEA 4K UHD/2D Blu-ray Steelbook) [Korea]
6 minutes ago, FoxtrotAlphaZulu said:

As a new member who's never been part of a Group Buy before, if I qualify, I'd be absolutely in for the One-Click. The only other OC I have is the MOS HD-Zeta Gold Label.

Anyone any idea roughly how much this would be in GB£?

As a pure guesstimate £200ish plus shipping and customs on top

Last 2 singles got hit with customs which allow 20% for as well which you would become responsible for 👍

So in all around £250 maybe a touch more you won't be far wrong

Hope helps

Basil 👍

Edited by Basil
  • Like 1

1 minute ago, Basil said:

As a pure guesstimate £200ish plus shipping and customs on top

Last 2 singles got hit with customs which allow 20% for as well which you would become responsible for 👍

Hope helps

Basil 👍

Thanks for the swift reply. Pretty much what I expected and similar to my HDZ that I bought direct from them. Looking at this and the Blufans, so need to start saving!

• Like 3

8 minutes ago, FoxtrotAlphaZulu said:

Thanks for the swift reply. Pretty much what I expected and similar to my HDZ that I bought direct from them. Looking at this and the Blufans, so need to start saving!

Weet announce and normally release quickly normally a month or two so do be aware the bill will come quickly from mp if you join and don't pay when asked an automatic ban comes for non payers 👍👍👍

Preorder is 23rd November on weets own site so my guess payment will be need BEFORE that by mp 👍

Edited by Basil
  • Like 4
  • Thanks 1