IGNORED

Media Psychos: DC Universe Award

• ★ Administrators ★

Welcome Media Psychos Members!

One of my favorite Media Psychos awards is our Stan Lee MCU Award, so it is about time that we introduce to you our new DC UNIVERSE AWARD!

Superheroes are the hottest thing going and many of our members are collecting anything related to Marvel and DC. DC is the home of such legendary characters as Batman, Superman, Wonder Woman, Green Lantern, Flash, Aquaman and hundreds more.

On the MCU Universe Award I wrote that it would only have one stage (I changed my mind on that and we will add more stages to it later). That said the DC Universe Award will also have multiple stages.

The 1st Stage will be: DC Universe Psycho: Batman would be proud!

Since DC has not made so many movies with their characters as Marvel did in recent years it will be much easier to receive this award.

To receive the DC Universe Award and become a DC Universe Psycho you have to fullfill the following conditions.

You have to make and show us pictures of your DC collection and the pictures have to meet the following conditions:

Include at least a total of 30 different DC editions in your pictures (and yes the 1-Click Boxsets count for all the editions they have inside).

Also the 30 editions do not have to be Steelbooks only, you can include any kind of releases (Digipacks, Premium Editions, Limited Editions, Boxsets and regular Amaray releases, the amount of amaray should not exceed 20% of the required amount, so 6 out of 30).

The pictures have to include your Media Psychos member card or other Media Psychos stuff, it can be a simple piece of paper on which you write your member name @ mediapsychos.com (for example). It really doesn't take that much time to add something like that and makes the pictures even more exciting for the community.

Important! You're allowed to included releases for all the DC movies (this includes the Animated movies). No TV Series are allowed in this award!

Also it would be awesome if your pictures show the items from the front (as that would be really cool for other members to see, than only a couple of spines), but it is not a condition to get the Award, but would be nice 😊

For the 1st stage we have a really awesome design done by @ksosk 1f44d.png

2036115700_DCAward.jpeg.f310f8832c0be34270855ee49c89fbc9.jpeg

Here you will find a list for all our SPECIAL COLLECTION AWARDS that members can collect. More Awards to come in the future!

We hope many of you participate. And don't forget to show your appreciation for all the great pictures posted here and give them some likes 1f60a.png

If you would like your pictures featured on Media Psychos Social Media Presence, check out this post.

• Like 13
  • Thanks 1
  • Confused 1

• Replies 153
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

• ★ Administrators ★

Thank you so much for taking part in the Media Psychos DC Universe award and for sharing your awesome collections with us. It is so nice to see how passionate you all are about the rich legacy DC has to offer.

you got it ok GIF

Who answered the call for Justice? You all @extantsrevenge @Rockntoni87 @Robertm89 @cypheria078 @CAYENNE-FAHRER @RAK @serg50 @Michael hillaby @Jigsaw @Grendel @Intentcoin @GANTZ @lingrass @icewire @Wail @DodgyDave @raylight @Digitale_Kunst @Cornbuster @Benoit46 @khivansan @thomue1987 @ukade2327 @Magnifly @xSNAKExPLISSKENx @rtphoenix @Robert Martin Friel @hal56 @BobaFett1974 @Angelfire011 @Toapel @Veum @SilentasKnight @Blu Magic Ray @Catgirl @ShadowWarrior @DParadigm @swish @Boilersteel @javi @romeroland @bossjon @Mithrandir2320 @Gary K @JojoFrance76 @upmaniac @sobmaster @ncraft @Chief_lookout @RhodW @MikeH5856 @Reagh have received the award and are now DC UNIVERSE PSYCHOS, congratulations.

You know Batman

michael keaton smile GIF

would be proud!

Don't forget to like the posts of the other award recipients otherwise Joker is coming for you

jack nicholson laughing GIF

• Like 8
  • Thanks 8
  • Haha 1

• ★ Administrators ★

Here is my submission for the DC Universe Award. Since Batman is my favorite Superhero of all time, I only used Batman Editions for this stage 😃. Now you also know why the first stage is centered around The Dark Knight, it was never a choice for me 🤣

But enough words, here is my picture for the Award. I know Batman will be proud of me ☺️

Media Psychos DC Universe Award - extantsrevenge

• Like 23
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, extantsrevenge said:

Here is my submission for the DC Universe Award. Since Batman is my favorite Superhero of all time, I only used Batman Editions for this stage 😃. Now you also know why the first stage is centered around The Dark Knight, it was never a choice for me 🤣

But enough words, here is my picture for the Award. I know Batman will be proud of me ☺️

Media Psychos DC Universe Award - extantsrevenge

You don't have the japan/korea editions 😱

• Haha 5

• ★ Administrators ★
4 hours ago, Intentcoin said:

You don't have the japan/korea editions 😱

sad batman GIF

The white ones I missed and the new Japanese Set I actually decided not to get 😨, yeah sometimes I have those days 🙄

But now to the fun stuff handing out awards

harley quinn joker GIF

oh my god omg GIF

What terrific collections already 😍 Congratulations to @Robertm89 @cypheria078 @CAYENNE-FAHRER @RAK @serg50 you all have received the DC Award and are now absolute DC Universe Psychos.

heath ledger joker GIF

Did I already mention, Batman is really proud of you.

Besides that Animated Collection is terrific @RAK, I'm a huge fan of the early stuff Batman Animated Series. Batman Mask of the Phantasm is one of the greatest Batman movies ever. I did not continue to collect the Animated Movies after Year One or so, to many and I have most of the comics they are based on. But seeing them together is a real nice view 😍

• Like 4
  • Thanks 4

• ★ Administrators ★

happy big bang GIF by CraveTV

Yeah, great lot @Michael hillaby this is your first Collection award. Terrific, welcome to the DC Universe Psychos 😃

Spoiler
16 minutes ago, Veum said:

🥤@extantsrevenge, I’m ready for my DC Award, thank you!🤠

98D254C0-1DA3-4486-A758-B3103F1D21EE.thumb.jpeg.08b2e3aa01f72b2c31a2922087096bab.jpeg

rejected kate leth GIF

I can't give you the award at this time @Veum, as you have exceeded the amount of allowed amaray, sorry. Only 6 of the 30 can be amaray and I count 14 but only 19 others.

• Sad 4