IGNORED

WeET Man of Steel (WeET COLLECTION Exclusive #021) (WEA 4K UHD/2D Blu-ray Steelbook) [Korea]

ShadowWarrior

vor 10 Minuten schrieb PsychoBlu:

A WeET release of Aquaman would be amazing. I wonder why (until now) WeET has only been interested in releasing premiums for Marvel films and not DC films?

Because WeET (maybe) didn't have licenses for Warner films until now, but with the new partner "H&Co" you now have Warner licenses. But I hope that there will be a lot more to come from WeET than just DC. Pacific Rim, Godzilla, etc...

• Like 5

• Replies 147
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

3 minutes ago, Blu Magic Ray said:

Because WeET (maybe) didn't have licenses for Warner films until now, but with the new partner "H&Co" you now have Warner licenses. But I hope that there will be a lot more to come from WeET than just DC. Pacific Rim, Godzilla, etc...

Let’s hope this release is a sign of more things to come.

Edited by PsychoBlu
  • Like 2

Awards

50 minutes ago, mamaragan said:

Could've been better if the head wasn't cropped imho

something tells me blufans will be for the win, weet have screwed up here big style with that cropping and if videos are showing there made now no adjustments can be made. 

the cleverness of weet show and release with no adjustments can be made when its wrong (other opinions are available) 

just glad i p a s s e d on this one and not committed on that list this time round, unusual cock up for weet 

game of thrones shame GIF

basil xD 

• Like 4

1 minute ago, Basil said:

something tells me blufans will be for the win, weet have screwed up here big style with that cropping and if videos are showing there made now no adjustments can be made. 

the cleverness of weet show and release with no adjustments can be made when its wrong (other opinions are available) 

just glad i p a s s e d on this one and not committed on that list this time round, unusual cock up for weet 

game of thrones shame GIF

basil xD 

When WeET revealed their MOS steelbook I was quite disappointed. I'd seen previous WeET steelbooks that were absolutely beautiful, and I had high hopes.

• Like 3

Awards

12 minutes ago, ShadowWarrior said:

This Steelbook book is really disappointing. The cropped head, the text all over the front and back. Just awful.

I don't know what WeET was going for with the OC art. It looks terrible..

Why is 'Man of Steel' printed on three sides of the OC if supermans emblem is spilling over onto those sides?

Edited by PsychoBlu
  • Like 2

Awards

Just now, PsychoBlu said:

When WeET revealed their MOS steelbook I was quite disappointed. I'd seen previous WeET steelbooks that were absolutely beautiful, and I had high hopes.

to me i think this is weets first fail at a steelbook for me, they where the boys on the block this year.

problem they got is blufans announced earlier on they where going for this, i wonder if weet have pushed too quick too hard to beat blufans and missed the school boy errors.

thats why should show a beauty shot of the steel first then work on the main beauty shots for next couple of months or so.

thats why everyone else pretty much everyone follows that way!

so if there is a problem on the steel it can be pointed out and adjusted if needed and ive seen things been adjusted if the collectors have pointed something serious out before.

good luck to them stuck with it, it would just annoy me personally if stuck on that shelf now.

just knowing its simply not right and better will come. make my ocd itch sorry 👍

basil 👍

• Like 4

1 minute ago, Basil said:

to me i think this is weets first fail at a steelbook for me, they where the boys on the block this year.

problem they got is blufans announced earlier on they where going for this, i wonder if weet have pushed too quick too hard to beat blufans and missed the school boy errors.

thats why should show a beauty shot of the steel first then work on the main beauty shots for next couple of months or so.

so if there is a problem on the steel it can be pointed out and adjusted if needed and ive seen things been adjusted if the collectors have pointed something serious out before.

good luck to them stuck with it, it would just annoy me personally if stuck on that shelf now.

just knowing its simply not right and better will come. make my ocd itch sorry 👍

basil 👍

I'm certain if WeET took their time they would've brought forth a stunning release.

• Like 1

Awards

8 minutes ago, Basil said:

basil 👍

I didn't like their atsv either tbh

• Like 2

Awards